[3.1.2]Techluminal Tekkit[No PVP][50 Slots][Greylist][24/7][Essentials Eco][EMCShop][LWC]

Ajgeek

18983.png

Techluminal tekkit was created mainly because one of the servers that I had played for a lot had shut down becasue the owner couldn't afford to run anymore. I missed the other players and I wanted to continue a great server expreience but I couldn't find another server that I had a passion for so I made Techluminal Tekkit. We are infact associated with Techluminal which is a technology and gaming news site. We are Greylisted We prefer that you visit tekkit.techluminal.com to get access to commands and block modification, but if you do greylsit here we require these questions answered.

1. Minecraft Username:

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?

Our official Ip adress is mc.techluminal.com but because of DNS problems with our webhositng provider the ping sometimes doesn't have enough time let minecraft say yes the server is online so we recomend you use 37.59.136.140.

Techluinal Tekkit wants kind and respectfull players on the server. The current community is small but friendly and we all have together createing a good and memorable tekkit experience.

Techluminal Tekkit has limited anti grief, because we try and trust our members although we do give players acess to word guard with no flags and full acess to LWC user commands.

Our Plugins include:

PermissionsEX

Essentials

LWC

Word Guard

World Edit

Vault

EMCShop

Tekkit Customizer

Simple Spleef

Log Block

Multiverse

We have a few strait forward rules and if they are broken serious action is discplinary action is taken. We have a no tollerence ploicy for griefing aswell.

Rules Include:

1. No Harrasing of server staff
  2. No Harrasing of players on the server
  3. No chat spamming
  4. NO PVP unless both players agree to do so
  5. No griefing in any form

Staff:

ajgeek - Owner

kazzdin - Admin

erikisakkson97 - Admin

goblinfire - Mod

ANerdyPotatoguy - Mod

daedalus316 - Mod

Squirt11798 - Trusted

KyteTayami - Trusted

Our banned item list is reasonable and by donating 50 USD you can unlock all banned items.

The List Consists of:

- Black Hole Band: Bypasses anti-grief to remove water in protected areas without permission.

- Void Ring: Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit.

- Ring of Arcana: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Watch of Flowing Time: Can be used to sabotage another player’s automated processes by altering speed of components.

- Dark Matter Sword: Power attack injures players when PvP is off, and protected animals without permission.

– Dark Matter Pickaxe: Bypasses anti-grief to collect ore in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Shovel: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Hoe: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Axe: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Dark Matter Hammer: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Pickaxe: Bypasses anti-grief to collect ores in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Shovel: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Hoe: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Sword: Power attack injuures players when PvP is off, and protected animals without permission.

– Red Matter Axe: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Hammer: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

– Red Matter Katar: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

– Red Matter Morning Star: Bypasses anti-grief to change blocks in protected areas without permission, and may injure players even when PvP is off.

-Energy Collector MK3: Undermines server economy by generating insane amounts of EMC

- Red Matter Furnace: Key ingredient in an item duplication exploit, Can only be destroyed by dark and red matter tools.

- Nova Catalyst: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Nova Cataclysm: Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Teleport Tether: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Dimensional Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- World Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Anchor Cart: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Dark Matter Pedestal: Fills the server log very quickly when activated, potentially running the server out of storage allocation and causing a crash.

- Wooden Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Stone Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Iron Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Diamond Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Golden Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to apply for standard user here please answer the following questions

Username:

What is your experience with tekkit?:

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain:

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?:

Username: J0rdanius

What is your experience with tekkit?: I have been playing tekkit for about 4 months, and i Really enjoy Tekkit Classic as well as VoltZ

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I have been banned from a server called Voodoo Tekkit Factions, it was mostly because one of the admins hated me and decided to nuke my house, then ban me...

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I plan on Creating a Large IC2 Power plant as well as trying to automate everything in Tekkit :)

Username: J0rdanius

What is your experience with tekkit?: I have been playing tekkit for about 4 months, and i Really enjoy Tekkit Classic as well as VoltZ

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I have been banned from a server called Voodoo Tekkit Factions, it was mostly because one of the admins hated me and decided to nuke my house, then ban me...

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I plan on Creating a Large IC2 Power plant as well as trying to automate everything in Tekkit :)

I wish you good luck with your powerplant all of us here are very friendly and have a no tollerence policy for hatered. You have been whitelisted

1. Minecraft Username: Squirt11798

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I'v been playing tekkit for a wile now i would have to say about 4-5 months. i'v done alot with tekkit on my friends server but there up time is bad so i like to play on other servers in my free time.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? No

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Building a factory and a house and my goal is to get to the end-game items and build self sustaining systems for IC2 power,BC power, ect..

1. Minecraft Username: DelleVelleD

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Im good at fighting and building!

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Building a house and playing Tekkit

You have been approved. Come and enjoy :)

1. Minecraft Username: DelleVelleD

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? Im good at fighting and building!

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Building a house and playing Tekkit

Well I hope you have fun you have been whitelisted.

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I'v been playing tekkit for a wile now i would have to say about 4-5 months. i'v done alot with tekkit on my friends server but there up time is bad so i like to play on other servers in my free time.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Building a factory and a house and my goal is to get to the end-game items and build self sustaining systems for IC2 power,BC power, ect..

I cant wait ot see your factory you have been whitelisted

You have been approved. Come and make that factory and enjoy the server :)

Application for Server.

1. Minecraft Username: Takjuju

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for 2 years now and still having fun. I am very good at building machinery.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Yes, because it has been my friends server, and I was messing around and he just banned me.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun building and helping others when needed.

Application for Server.

1. Minecraft Username: Takjuju

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for 2 years now and still having fun. I am very good at building machinery.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. Yes, because it has been my friends server, and I was messing around and he just banned me.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun building and helping others when needed.

You have been approved. Enjoy the server and the great people we have on here. :)

1. Minecraft Username: matbomb3

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing on takjujus server learning how to play

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. yes it was a friends server and i was fooling around and I got banned

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun and trying to become less of a noob

1. Minecraft Username: matbomb3

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have been playing on takjujus server learning how to play

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. yes it was a friends server and i was fooling around and I got banned

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Having fun and trying to become less of a noob

You have been approved. Come and enjoy our server. :)

Username:Jell_Belly_Fred

What is your experience with tekkit?:I havee played tekkit on my friends server for about two months activly

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I have only been banned on friends server for joking around

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I plan to build some kind of factory and make it self running and to have fun

1. Minecraft Username:eternaltoaster

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?Im pretty good.I have been playing for 4 months now.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.Not that i can remember.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?Starting a survival,making new freinds,And having Fun.

Username:Jell_Belly_Fred

What is your experience with tekkit?:I havee played tekkit on my friends server for about two months activly

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: I have only been banned on friends server for joking around

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: I plan to build some kind of factory and make it self running and to have fun

You have been approved. come and enjoy the server.

1. Minecraft Username:eternaltoaster

2. What is your experience with Tekkit?Im pretty good.I have been playing for 4 months now.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain.Not that i can remember.

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit?Starting a survival,making new freinds,And having Fun.

You have been approved. Come and enjoy the server. :)

1. Minecraft Username: joakimek98

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played it very long and know the most about it, there is some small things i don't know but it will go fast to learn.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No i havn't

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to help and just have fun, it was a long time since i played on a server that is good so i wanted to join yours because it sound good and peaceful.

1. Minecraft Username: joakimek98

2. What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played it very long and know the most about it, there is some small things i don't know but it will go fast to learn.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, please explain. No i havn't

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to help and just have fun, it was a long time since i played on a server that is good so i wanted to join yours because it sound good and peaceful.

You have been approved. Come and Enjoy our server :)

1.Minecraft Username:eradon_2

2.What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played it for a long time and i really enjoy it but i don't know about most things but i will learn on your server.

3.Have you ever been banned from a server? if so,please explain. No i havn't

4.What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to build and have fun with players in Tekkit and build sciencie stuff and help anyway i can.

1.Minecraft Username:eradon_2

2.What is your experience with Tekkit? I have played it for a long time and i really enjoy it but i don't know about most things but i will learn on your server.

3.Have you ever been banned from a server? if so,please explain. No i havn't

4.What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? I want to build and have fun with players in Tekkit and build sciencie stuff and help anyway i can.

I can assure you that this is the right place to learn about tekkit. Welcome to TLT you have been added

1.Minecraft Username: HypnoHD

2.What is your experience with Tekkit? I am really experienced I have put hours into tekkit and I hope to be a great addition to your server.

3. Have you ever ben banned from a server? if so,please explain. No i havn't actually I was a server admin for vanilla minecraft so I am reliable

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Well I have always wanted to share my builds with other people and I just love to automate everything in tekkit and I plan on making a diamond factory.

1.Minecraft Username: HypnoHD

2.What is your experience with Tekkit? I am really experienced I have put hours into tekkit and I hope to be a great addition to your server.

3. Have you ever ben banned from a server? if so,please explain. No i havn't actually I was a server admin for vanilla minecraft so I am reliable

4. What do you plan on doing in Techluminal Tekkit? Well I have always wanted to share my builds with other people and I just love to automate everything in tekkit and I plan on making a diamond factory.

We are glad to have welcome to TLT you have been whitelisted

Username: a13kz

What is your experience with tekkit?: i have played tekkit for quite a while in the past but not very much lately

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: im not entirely sure

Username: a13kz

What is your experience with tekkit?: i have played tekkit for quite a while in the past but not very much lately

Have you ever been banned from a server? if so please explain: no

What do you plan on doing here at techluminal tekkit?: im not entirely sure

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons