[0.6.5] Ocean Touch [PvP][22 slot][24/7][No Myst][Good Owner][Nice Terrain]

----------Server IP----------

----------Server Intro----------

We're a newly established medium scaled server which will be growing rapidly if there's lots of player joining us. We are up 24/7 and we'll do our best for the sake of our player. We need your support to grow and keep the server running and we hope you guys will have a pleasant experience playing in our server.

2013-04-01_204541_zps693e5619.png

2013-04-01_204602_zps5677216c.png

----------Server Info---------

24/7/365

Region Protect ( MyTown )

MystCraft Removed

Dimensional Anchor Removed

Logistic Pipes Removed ( Applied Energistics mod done the same thing with much better functionality )

100Gbit connection

2GB ram

22slots

PvE & PVP

Region Protection

--------Banned Item List--------

1. Mystcraft Items - Lag the server
  2. All Turtles - Bypass region protection
  3. Blue Print Table - Crash the server
  4. Quarry - Bypass region protection
  5. Deployer - Bypass block place restriction
  6. Assembler - Bypass block place restriction
  7. Canvas Bag - Massive dupe
  8. Dimensional Anchor - Potentially corrupt server map
  9. Fillers - Potentially corrupt server map
  10. REP - Crash player client on explosion
  11. Weather Machine - Crash the server
  12. Mining Laser - Bypass region protection
  13. All Explosives - Lag the server & Bypass region
  14. Boomerang & Cannon - Bypass PVP protect
  15. Power Tool - Bypass region protect

-------Server Rules-------

1. Strictly NO stealing & duping & hacking AT ALL!

2. Strictly NO begging for item or /tp or day/night & NO bugging staff!!!

3. PvP is strictly prohibited at spawn, caught with screenshot and you're in trouble. Do /home if someone hit you at spawn.

4. Raiding & Griefing is allowed on non-protected region except for plugin error.

5. Disrespect & bad attitude towards staff will result in IMMEDIATE BAN WITHOUT EXPLANATION!!!

6. NEVER order staff to do anything, respect them and co-operate with them!!!

7. Be kind and helpful to our community, bad attitude or massive cursing is not allowed!!!

8. No compensation on most (99%) circumstances (especially technical issues!) .

9. Please use your common sense!

10. Always do /home here or /sethome before you lose your way!

11. Build at least 100 blocks away from spawn, or else it will be removed.

12. Any loss or inconvenience caused by PvP death is user responsibility.

13. No death spamming, over-aggresive PvP, camping & killing same target over and over.

14. Staff are allowed to struck players for some legal reason, if you think this is disrespect then sorry we couldn't have you here!

15. Official project should be kept secret until it is done.

16. If you cannot accept map reset (due to technical reason & for good), don't play on this server!

17. Drop party is not allowed inside spawn (except for drop party area) .

keep all your valuables in personal safes !

-------Town Rules & Guide-------

1. Strictly ONE mayor per town, no assistants.
  2. Mayor is Compulsory to assign at least 4 plots for every single resident using /t assignplot <playername>
  3. The mayor cannot:
    a) pass mayorship to others
    B) kick players.
    c) delete the town.
  4. The mayor is STRICTLY forbidden to:
    a) steal or grief a resident plot in his town.
    B) steal or grief a public/unassigned plot.
    c) unclaim resident plot without notifying the resident & the resident is not online. The resident must be given sufficient time to move away before his plot can be unclaim / remove.
    d) abuse any bugs or loopholes.
  5. The mayor is liable for ANY property damage or loss in his resident plots.
  6. Residents must keep all their valuablesin personal safes !
  7. No inappropriate town names.
  8. No PvP inside towns.

----------Lastly----------

We hope you guys bear with us if there's any bug / error / unexpected downtime as we're working real hard to keep everything going smooth. Do donate to us if you're capable and enjoy your stay in our server =D

Our Website

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UltimateGoDLikE/AnglesOfAngles used to be the owner of HeavenTouch until 17 February, when he transfered ownership to adrianTRAPMASTER. He didn't transfer the donations (a hefty 3-digit amount) though to the new owner, without permission from the donators. Nevertheless, he kept his op/admin status and was working on the server until last weekend.

On Monday, he created OceanTouch, which what it appears to be HeavenTouch money and about 10 hours ago AnglesOfAngles decided to sabotage HeavenTouch by giving a donator creative without permission, something which shortly resulted to a server crash. Not only that, but UltimateGoDLikE PMed most HeavenTouch members saying that the server had been suspended and that they should join his new server (OceanTouch).

If you want a liar, a scammer and a saboteur for an owner, please join his server. :D

You are denying that you gave Turbow0065 creative without permission? Let's see who else was OP... me (sleeping at the time), Adrian (sleeping at the time)... that leaves you, dear, the only Southeast Asian staff we got, and the only one who could be active during the early sleeping hours in Europe.

For everything I said, I got proof.

UltimateGoDLikE everyone, still lying to his ex-coplayers. :D

This is not the place for server owner/player/ex-player/admin/mod disputes. Moderators here will not ban players for earning a poor reputation on a server. We will warn or ban them for breaking the forum rules. We will clean threads within reason, but we will not mediate. kosmmart, I suggest that if you have proof, you post it, and see if people believe you. Anything on the internet can be doctored, though. The proof goes the other way, also.

• Forum Administrators

Nobody cares about your internal server drama, and it isn't Technic's responsibility to moderate slap-fights on places where we have no authority, aka your server. You guys should all feel bad. Don't push it.

This is not the place for server owner/player/ex-player/admin/mod disputes. Moderators here will not ban players for earning a poor reputation on a server. We will warn or ban them for breaking the forum rules. We will clean threads within reason, but we will not mediate. kosmmart, I suggest that if you have proof, you post it, and see if people believe you. Anything on the internet can be doctored, though. The proof goes the other way, also.

So you guys need proof huh? i believe it wont be the same if someone insult or accuse tekkit lite over something. Anyway its okay =D i can understand.

We'll not hesitate to bite anyone who try to harm our server, in a mature way. We didn't, will not and never will revenge like a little kid by destroying other server, or accusing them for this and that, this is totally not gonna solve the problem. Instead we outperform them, prove to the world that we're a better place to stay rather than just making noise like a little kid. I'm sorry for those who make lots of drama just to overrun my long given-up authority over another server that was once glory under my care. Good owner, bad admin, what to do.

Craze over power is the only reason why i insisted on handpicking every of my staff. I never allow application to be staff or something if you guys know me well enough. I will never get someone who ask for staff to be staff or someone who purposely show that they're capable and actually those people are likely to be one of those people who are obsess over power and may overrun you or your server in the future.

Recent incident has proven that my decision and the way i handle staff is completely correct. Kosmmart, once an active and reliable admin of mine, rebel against my previous server owner and me, blaming me on accessing the permission and add creative nodes to donators. Well it turned out to be a quite successful attempt but he doesn't realize he had done a great mistake. He really think im obsess over power on my old server as he does. He really think this would make me suffer, make me sad, depressed or whatever negative you can imagine.

People who know me and followed me all the way long know my style of handling a server. Well kosmmart did play by my rules and expectation but sadly i've already notice that he always question my authority, challenge my decision with his "its your server, up to you" attitude. Since then i've decided to not allow him to get his hand on server console and FTP. 3 weeks before i give up the server to the new owner Adrian, i even download the whole server files as backup every 12 hours in case anything happens. Well one without FTP or console or OP cant really do shit ( admin should have OP and creative by the way ). Here comes the nightmare.

the day when i pass the server to adrian, i ranked him up to a higher level of administration to help manage the server more efficiently and since then he get Opped. Who the hell knows that he is trusted with FTP and console soon after the new owner took over. Since then, the server gone highly unstable, Server keep going down and down and down for no obvious reason. Well i'm back to fix it like i usually did and still server gone down every few hours. And now kosmmart blame me for inserting a permission node on 50$ donator rank ( do note he is one of the 50$ donator and an admin ) with just piles of word without a single evidence after i found out that one of the 100$ donator has creative on my server and ruining my new server ( i took the permission files directly from my old server ). I am the one who rushed to the old server to warn the staff there about the permission node problems and i even tried to find out if one of their 100$ donator, turbow???? has abuse the creative to cause havoc or not by trying to get into a town named gadgetzan ( or something like that ) . Well due to the barrier functionality bug i successfully bypass but it will cause a bug that always keep anyone who bypass disconnect and unable to login so well, i'm unable to carry out further investigation.

To back myself up i've the CClogs about what i said above

We'll not hesitate to bite anyone who try to harm our server, in a mature way. We didn't, will not and never will revenge like a little kid by destroying other server, or accusing them for this and that, this is totally not gonna solve the problem. Instead we outperform them, prove to the world that we're a better place to stay rather than just making noise like a little kid. I'm sorry for those who make lots of drama just to overrun my long given-up authority over another server that was once glory under my care. Good owner, bad admin, what to do.

Craze over power is the only reason why i insisted on handpicking every of my staff. I never allow application to be staff or something if you guys know me well enough. I will never get someone who ask for staff to be staff or someone who purposely show that they're capable and actually those people are likely to be one of those people who are obsess over power and may overrun you or your server in the future.

Recent incident has proven that my decision and the way i handle staff is completely correct. Kosmmart, once an active and reliable admin of mine, rebel against my previous server owner and me, blaming me on accessing the permission and add creative nodes to donators. Well it turned out to be a quite successful attempt but he doesn't realize he had done a great mistake. He really think im obsess over power on my old server as he does. He really think this would make me suffer, make me sad, depressed or whatever negative you can imagine.

People who know me and followed me all the way long know my style of handling a server. Well kosmmart did play by my rules and expectation but sadly i've already notice that he always question my authority, challenge my decision with his "its your server, up to you" attitude. Since then i've decided to not allow him to get his hand on server console and FTP. 3 weeks before i give up the server to the new owner Adrian, i even download the whole server files as backup every 12 hours in case anything happens. Well one without FTP or console or OP cant really do shit ( admin should have OP and creative by the way ). Here comes the nightmare.

the day when i pass the server to adrian, i ranked him up to a higher level of administration to help manage the server more efficiently and since then he get Opped. Who the hell knows that he is trusted with FTP and console soon after the new owner took over. Since then, the server gone highly unstable, Server keep going down and down and down for no obvious reason. Well i'm back to fix it like i usually did and still server gone down every few hours. And now kosmmart blame me for inserting a permission node on 50$ donator rank ( do note he is one of the 50$ donator and an admin ) with just piles of word without a single evidence after i found out that one of the 100$ donator has creative on my server and ruining my new server ( i took the permission files directly from my old server ). I am the one who rushed to the old server to warn the staff there about the permission node problems and i even tried to find out if one of their 100$ donator, turbow???? has abuse the creative to cause havoc or not by trying to get into a town named gadgetzan ( or something like that ) . Well due to the barrier functionality bug i successfully bypass but it will cause a bug that always keep anyone who bypass disconnect and unable to login so well, i'm unable to carry out further investigation.

To back myself up i've the CClogs about what i said above

This is the conversation between me ( angelsofangels but you cant see it because Op bypass recording permission ) and turbow ( he spawned items in and being caught once im online and i immediately revoke his rank and he raged quit ).

And yes afew awhile someone did admit its his doing on everything that happened :

evidence_zps0f8fe224.png

This is what actually happen and i hope everyone took this as a lesson and example. Never entrust anyone who is obsess over power to have your FTP and console login details. Owh kosmmart still say it must be me because i am the only one who is in different timezone with time ( they're US and im Asia timezone ). That permission has been insert days ago i believe ( since i copied the permission file like 3 days ago because i have exam and cannot devote too much time on setting up server ).

I am having my final year exam these few days as you guys can see, and i have literally no time to handle other shit even my own server i can only spend afew hours daily.

Untitled_zps6d16c7d1.png

I really do hope similar stuff doesn't happen anymore anywhere. Thanks for all your time.

Forgive my bad english grammer as its not my mother language.

Nobody cares about your internal server drama, and it isn't Technic's responsibility to moderate slap-fights on places where we have no authority, aka your server. You guys should all feel bad. Don't push it.

im sorry but i cannot feel bad when someone insist to slap me on tekkit lite forum thinking that i can't or won't slap him back, with facts of course.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons