[0.6.5]CircleCraft[PvE][20][Greylisted][Mobarena] Cause we only use circles here.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Discord Moderator

alldimes20: Welcome! I saw you on last night. Hopefully the three of you can give me a run for my money up on that hill next door. hehe.

Newmuch: Sorry you felt like you got the short end of the stick with all the help everyone gave you. Best of luck in your new adventures.

LOL gg ll_star this is y i dont really like this server you don't get treated kindly. its a rough road on this server

@ Newmuch: You were advertising other servers and I asked you to stop, yet you continued to do so. Now you come here complaining about the server. We are trying to keep a nice group of regulars on here, and I think it is safe to say you are no longer welcome. Getting to play on our server is a privilege and while I try to be nice and fair, some people just don't get it. Sorry we couldn't hold your hand anymore, but I hope you enjoy your new server. Have a nice day.

• Discord Moderator

Bro can i be unbanned cuz back then you said it in a very fierce way by saying "hey stop it bro" and i felt that wasnt right so i didnt really like that part. But now i want back in if u dont unban me oh well but if i'm not told in a simple way like a simple kick saying "Don't advertise other servers" and that would be easily understood. If you unban me i'd be happy :) please give another chance

Plus i stopped at that point all i really said was "hey bro i quit this server so if u want me dont expect me 2 be on alot" for that period of time i was pro on the other server. If you dont give ne another chance I will try again and again to tell u cuz i really did like the server b/c of the community

The thing is I asked you to stop, and I was more than nice to you. If I recall correctly it was something to the effect that I did not like you taking our players to other servers. I didn't even do anything to stop you when you kept on giving out the IP of the other server. I would also never say bro. However, you still claim that you don't get treated kindly. This is the reason you were removed and will remain so, because you decided to bad mouth us in our own thread. The people here in our server do not want that kind of drama. So again I apologize you felt like you were treated badly, but the ban will remain in affect.

What if u remove my "bad mouth" and also i only pmed prime the IP ONE TIME and that was only once i never was like "hey come over 2 this server"*gives ip*. Plus when were others involved in the drama between u and me? OK sorry i didn't mean the term "bro" but i never gave the IP out more than once and that one time was to PrimeExia. If you even check the pm's and all chat during the time i was on you would see only 1 IP was given out to ONLY PrimeExia. I'm using caps for some words to show the specific words.

What if u remove my "bad mouth" and also i only pmed prime the IP ONE TIME and that was only once i never was like "hey come over 2 this server"*gives ip*. Plus when were others involved in the drama between u and me? OK sorry i didn't mean the term "bro" but i never gave the IP out more than once and that one time was to PrimeExia. If you even check the pm's and all chat during the time i was on you would see only 1 IP was given out to ONLY PrimeExia. I'm using caps for some words to show the specific words.

You were on a couple of times telling others to move off, I am the owner of the server, I can see the conversations including private messages when I am not logged on, that is how I know you did it more than once. I did remove your bad mouth. Next time you find a server you like, don't bad mouth it.

i never said to move off this server? i just said i wont be on this server cuz i found another server i never asked them 2 join me. I only asked Prime just cuz we were close 2 being a team and now we r team and now im banned. Give me another chance and I won't

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons