I´m looking for a good energy source.

Heskos

I've built a automated tree farm (not steve's carts tree farm) that gives me unending supply of wood/charcoal and leaves (to make fertilizer with)

Pretty damn efficient, although it does take a little space, trying out some builds now to make it more compact.

Doesn't cost that much to build either, and if I need more power I can just add some more generators and some pipe/cable to it.

The automated watermill is what you can call infinite and it has the bonus that it can be underground.

Now if you are going to use this, don't use the RP tubing to move waterbuckets around but use Factorization Routers instead. They are faster and you can have bigger arrays of water mills. This also doesn't cost any blutricity. Other than that, Steve's Carts treefarm. Takes up a lot more space and machines to burn the wood and burn the charcoal.

Currently we are refining oil ro fuel, using the fuel to power a railcraft steam boiler, which is powering two turbines. Power made from that is being transferred to various places using tesseracts.

Completely inefficient, but remarkably satisfying.

I know this isn't literally infinite - but it's close to that: pump lava from the nethrr, feed it into geothermal generators or magmatic engines and it will create a lot of power without a high initial resource cost. It will last forever before you run out of labs - I've personal never ran out.