Yet another new dupe glitch! WE NEED THIS FIXED!

FPS

The alchemy dupe is back! So basicly what you do to do the dupe is you put your items in a alchemy chest, (this only works on servers with teleport time) then you type something like /spawn and in those 3 or what ever seconds you go into that chest GUI and you do not take the item out until you are at /spawn. Once at spawn take out the items and then go back to the chest and another set of items will be there aswell. Thus that is a dupe. I have tested with other EE items and i Belive it works with condensers aswell.

Yes i know this isn't in the right section sorry. hope there is a fix for this if there is please comment! thanks.

I believe it works with other chests, too. It's a chunkloading problem AFAIC, not fault of EE2's.

Yeah i know could u help me patch it on my server? add me on skype cyber.boss12

thanks.

Insta teleport. Get rid of the delay.

Instant teleports?! NO! This is yet another dupe glitch and it's the Technic Dev Team's fault!!!

We need this fixed! Right now, ASAP people! I mean, what the hell do we pay you for?! It's been 15 seconds and it's still not fixed! My LoL game was interrupted for 15 seconds waiting for this to get fixed because of you! At least there isn't that damn banner over it anymore!!

Yeah i know could u help me patch it on my server? add me on skype *Snip*

thanks.

...Alternatively, you could do some work and research yourself, and find your own solution for the issue. Then we could even post it on here somewhere, so others can 'get this fixed' with relative ease.

Oh my! You are right Adlersch! Yo devs! Get off your busy asses and fix this one, isolated problem! We need this fixed like ASAP or all des servers are gona have prblms with there shit! dey gona have peps runnin round with infi shineys and dat crap! Its yo fault and yo need ta fix it man! you guys ruined a perpectly good game and tromped all over our shit! fix it now you evils peoples!

• 1 month later...

The alchemy dupe is back! So basicly what you do to do the dupe is you put your items in a alchemy chest, (this only works on servers with teleport time) then you type something like /spawn and in those 3 or what ever seconds you go into that chest GUI and you do not take the item out until you are at /spawn. Once at spawn take out the items and then go back to the chest and another set of items will be there aswell. Thus that is a dupe. I have tested with other EE items and i Belive it works with condensers aswell.

Yes i know this isn't in the right section sorry. hope there is a fix for this if there is please comment! thanks.

Here you go, my fix for it. http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/std-stop-tekkit-duping-fix-plugin-lightweight.46023/

Instant teleports?! NO! This is yet another dupe glitch and it's the Technic Dev Team's fault!!!

We need this fixed! Right now, ASAP people! I mean, what the hell do we pay you for?! It's been 15 seconds and it's still not fixed! My LoL game was interrupted for 15 seconds waiting for this to get fixed because of you! At least there isn't that damn banner over it anymore!!

...Alternatively, you could do some work and research yourself, and find your own solution for the issue. Then we could even post it on here somewhere, so others can 'get this fixed' with relative ease.

this isint the Dev teams fault its the servers

Ok i have known about this for a while,

When your get pushed/tped away from a chest/normal/diamond/iron/condenser/ect it closes it.

Proof other chests dont work:

1. Get in a water stream

2. Open chest

3. The water will push you back and the chest will close automatically

OR

You can use the TP delay setup the OP was talking about

I guess a alchemical chest must of not had the code to close it. (?)

Removing tp delay only makes it so you can do it without a friend, having tp delay makes it so you can do it by yourself

Proof to bypass time delay:

1./tpa [your friend]

2. Open chest

3. While you have chest open your friend does /tpaccept

To fix, you can do 2 things

Download darkdeath1332's plugin

OR

do what i did. Ban Alchemical chests. (Just the placing of them)

You can use the repair talisman in your alchemical bag so thats fine

Plus if you only ban placing then you can still make condensers/bags/ect.

Because someone has made a proper fix now ill try darkdeath1332's plugin

Notes:

This doesnt work if someone is in the area or you have a world anchor loading the chunk that the chest is in.

Ok i have known about this for a while,

When your get pushed/tped away from a chest/normal/diamond/iron/condenser/ect it closes it.

Proof other chests dont work:

1. Get in a water stream

2. Open chest

3. The water will push you back and the chest will close automatically

OR

You can use the TP delay setup the OP was talking about

I guess a alchemical chest must of not had the code to close it. (?)

Removing tp delay only makes it so you can do it without a friend, having tp delay makes it so you can do it by yourself

Proof to bypass time delay:

1./tpa [your friend]

2. Open chest

3. While you have chest open your friend does /tpaccept

To fix, you can do 2 things

Download darkdeath1332's plugin

OR

do what i did. Ban Alchemical chests. (Just the placing of them)

You can use the repair talisman in your alchemical bag so thats fine

Plus if you only ban placing then you can still make condensers/bags/ect.

Because someone has made a proper fix now ill try darkdeath1332's plugin

Notes:

This doesnt work if someone is in the area or you have a world anchor loading the chunk that the chest is in.

My fix always work. When you move or get TP the chest will get closed.