[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

hello thread viewers,

ive been getting into voltz lately and i have experience with minecraft servers (vanilla and mods/modpacks) and im very excited about my idea to have a server where people team up to make their own bases/hideouts and make alliances with other people or just bomb the crap out of someone/group which you dont like. this doent mean all out grief is allowed, that means no excessive use of huge explosions, that wouldnt make it a lot of fun and just ruin the fun of others.

if you are interested please reply with the following info:

-timezone and country of residence

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

-what attracts you to my idea/server

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I'm 13

-i have a moderate knowledge of voltz

-i like this idea because then its more like war

-i am willing to group with people but prefer to be alone

-i know the difference stupid greif is like making tons of missiles and firing them at people for no reason while fun pvp is more like when you and someone else get mad at each other and fight

-I'm 13

-i have a moderate knowledge of voltz

-i like this idea because then its more like war

-i am willing to group with people but prefer to be alone

-i know the difference stupid greif is like making tons of missiles and firing them at people for no reason while fun pvp is more like when you and someone else get mad at each other and fight

you have been allowed in the server ill pm you the ip but imma need your account name to whitelist you.

I had the same idea for a group of friends. We have one different rule though. If a person isn't logged in you can't attack/bomb their base. Just kind of out of courtesy I guess. But we are mostly all on at the same time because we all go to the same school(so ya know...same time zone).

-age 17

-timezone and country of residence/ pacific united states california

-experience with minecraft/voltz/ ok i can get around

-what attracts you to my idea/server/sounds like an entertaining idea

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf/willing to do both

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?/yes

-age 17

-timezone and country of residence/ pacific united states california

-experience with minecraft/voltz/ ok i can get around

-what attracts you to my idea/server/sounds like an entertaining idea

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf/willing to do both

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?/yes

sending you my ip, give me your in game name plz.

Hi!! My name is steven ( changomax1 ) and im 17 and an expert at classic minecraft :) i live in California and i have been playing minecraft since the yogscast uploaded "how to survive the first night " and ive played ever since :) and i personaly know cloudwalker btw :D

-age 14

-eastern time

-basic know how watched yogcast

-like idea of buliding bunkers & rockets could go creative and spwan in alot of basic metaeirls because gathering that many can be tedious ( just an idea)

-by my self if we do, do the idea above if we do not I could be open to an allience

-I DO understand the difference between greifing and and fun pvp like the anti-matter missles!

Thanks!

-age 17

-western time

-advanced knowledge of voltz pack

-I like the idea of building epic bases and machines, but also helping others who aren't as advanced as others

-I like to work alone but help others when possible

- I do understand the difference between griefing and pvp

Thanks!

-Age 14

-Central Time Zone, South Dakota

-Have a a huge interest/knowledge of voltz.

-I like the idea of the server because it is generally what I would like in a pvp server.

-I personally like to group up with others and it wouldn't matter who.

-Yes, I understand the difference between stupid grief and a pvp.

If you consider me, Thank You very much.

-Age 14.

-I live in Sweden UTC/GMT +2 hours.

-I just started playing Voltz but i got most of the basics down.

-I like the idea of a small and friendly server were you can have fun with people you'll learn to know.

-I like to be in groups more then to be alone.

-I understand the difference between griefing and pvping.(username epicsim0n)

-timezone and country of residence:eastern timezone, florida

-experience with minecraft/voltz:somewhat familiar i switched from tekkit to voltz just 2 weeks ago

-what attracts you to my idea/server:i like playing with groups and not playing by myself thats why i like this idea

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf:im willing to group with others but if i have to ill be a lonewolf

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?yes i understand stupid greif and fun pvp

Thanks for you time and also my minecraft username is wolf8608

-age:if i have to reply cause realy i dont want to give to much information

-experience with minecraft: ive never played voltz so it should be fun getting blown up alot i know tekkit and normal minecraft

-i like the idea that you can team up to blow up other peoples bases

-i am willing to team up and i would like to team up

i understand the difference

my username is Noahlew1

i do get a lot of lag(my computer)but ill survive

-Age 14.

-I live in Sweden UTC/GMT +2 hours.

-I just started playing Voltz but i got most of the basics down.

-I like the idea of a small and friendly server were you can have fun with people you'll learn to know.

-I like to be in groups more then to be alone.

-I understand the difference between griefing and pvping.(username epicsim0n)

allowed, sending ip.

-timezone and country of residence:eastern timezone, florida

-experience with minecraft/voltz:somewhat familiar i switched from tekkit to voltz just 2 weeks ago

-what attracts you to my idea/server:i like playing with groups and not playing by myself thats why i like this idea

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf:im willing to group with others but if i have to ill be a lonewolf

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?yes i understand stupid greif and fun pvp

Thanks for you time and also my minecraft username is wolf8608

also allowed.

-age:if i have to reply cause realy i dont want to give to much information

-experience with minecraft: ive never played voltz so it should be fun getting blown up alot i know tekkit and normal minecraft

-i like the idea that you can team up to blow up other peoples bases

-i am willing to team up and i would like to team up

i understand the difference

my username is Noahlew1

i do get a lot of lag(my computer)but ill survive

and, finally, youre allowed as well. sending ip to everyone.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons