Sign in to follow this  
Devene

[3.1.2] Fekkit! [Survival][Essentials][Under Construction]

Whitelist Application:

Whitelist Application:

• In-game name: Wrong_Person (that's an underscore, not a space)
  • Time Zone: GMT -8
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Yes, I was hosting a server and wanted to know if I banned myself while still in a game if I would be kicked.... so technically no
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: Well versed in buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Computercraft, Redpower, EE (I avoid it as it makes the game too easy), Railcraft (I can build a function HS system, don't know much about loaders etc)
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I have been looking for a small community based server where players interact in a construct promoting environment (large functional machines, not art I'm not good at art)

• In-game name:BLOCKBREAKER4242
  • Time Zone:NewZealand (GMT +12 hours)
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Nope never. :)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I like playing mostly on small servers with regular players. DON'T like large servers. Find that you don't get to know players at all.
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Above reason and also because this is a non raiding/pvp server.

• In-game name:AdvisedDorkbutt
  • Time Zone:Canadian Central (please note that my timezone changes every six months being that i am in Saskatchewan)
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/4586f9593660f5f54ff215cd28d4fdc4f86f9c66
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I have played tekkit a fair bit but i havnt played alot recently, I am sure it will all come back to me but ill be slow going off the start
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I am always looking for a nice quite tekkit server, where not too much is going on and if there are people on i can get a nice personal relationship with. I dislike large tekkit servers because theres always people screaming at each other and freaking out and this server just seems like a nice serine place.

Whitelist Application:

Whitelist Application:

• In-game name: Blocker06
  • Time Zone: UTC +8 (Australia)
  • Have you ever been banned?: No :)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: Played a lot of Tekkit and FTB- I know most of the mods :)
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I wanted to play on a small tekkit server- with no banned items :)

IGN: rockinviking

Time zone: Eastern time zone

have you ever been banned: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/33ee1d0ab3895cc214984068becdfbda53d0ad48

What is your tekkit experience: I've never been on a tekkit server but on single player I have a world that has sections dedicated to the major mods in tekkit. ( rail craft, build craft, ect...)

Why do you want to join fekkit?: I've been looking for a tekkit server and this one looked perfect... a small and friendly community! ( I also play often)

• In-game name: LudTheGod
  • Time Zone: GMT +2, Denmark
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: nope
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've played on several different tekkit servers, but the only one i enjoyed was a white listed one
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I'd like to join a server that's not too old, and it's not a server that's too big. I'm hoping on a friendly community and then i just prefer white listed servers

In-game name: xxWisniewskIxx

Time Zone: GMT - 3 (Brazil)

Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ba35472aead634545e3334eb5623de08a3a2f476

What is your Tekkit experience?: I started playing on Tekkit Classic, and I enjoyed it. I had a little bit of play in FTB, but the 1.2.5 Minecraft modpack in Tekkit is better than the FTB one!

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Because the server is on it's start, and I prefer like that. "Builded" server are harder to play because a lot of player with good itens take advantage on you!

Observations: I'm havind a tough year on my school (i'm a good student, it's just that i have a lot of things to do), so i'll not be able to play all the days :)

In-game name: NerdasaurasRex

Time Zone: EST

Have you ever been banned? please post your result here: nope (click me to see)

What is your Tekkit experience?: I've played tekkit single player a bit, but I like to play mostly on servers. I'm pretty good with EE2 now and redpower.

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I really like to play on whitelisted servers, they're always more friendly. Not to mention that half of the modpack isn't banned.

• In-game name: spartan5573
  • Time Zone: Eastern Central Time
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/753119329978858fe4d40fe94081ccef9f6d8c04
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've been playing since when forestry was first in. I Use ALOT of computercraft, and at this point I'd say I've mastered it for the most part. I can do some pretty amazing/useful things with the mod. Besides that, I'm familiar with Ic2, BC, EE, and redpower
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I like white-listed servers, and this one seems to be a pretty good one. WHite-listed servers also tend to have better communities in my opinion.