[3.1.2] Fekkit! [Survival][Essentials][Under Construction]

Devene

- Fekkit -

Tekkit Survival Server

Introduction: Fekkit is a server which will be primarily based around a small community of regular, loyal players, this is why I have chosen to make it a whitelist server. Fekkit is for those players who want to have a fun, relaxing time whilst playing Fekkit with people they can talk to and have fun with at the same time.

Fekkit is currently under-construction and may take a while to be fully up and running, however if you would like to help in any way I am open to help. This is my second time making a Tekkit server, my last server was successful but I lost interest in it and it slowly died.

If you would like to help in anyway you can add me on Skype, my Skype name is JRFisher.

Server Information:

Time Zone: GMT

Up Time: Currently the server will only be up whilst I am online adding to the server, Once the server is ready and a host is found we will aim for 95% up time.

Status: The server is currently in the early stages, I am currently adding plugins, groups and permissions.

Server Rules:

1. Respect all other players.Respect all the players on the server, it does not matter if the player if a member of staff or someone who is new to the server. Disrespecting other players will either result in you being Muted or Jailed, in serious situations you may also be banned.
  2. Do not Grief, Steal or Kill players.The server is a survival server but this does not mean you are allowed to steal from others or grief other players property. Griefing and Stealing will result in a ban from the server, this also includes entering players houses without permission. This is a none PvP server so attacking other players without their permission is not allowed, if it is an accident then that is fine, but if you try to kill other players repeatedly it will result in a ban.
  3. No cheats or client mods.The use of cheat/hacked clients is not allowed on the server, this includes any client mods which allow players to have an unfair advantage, including X-Ray mods. The use of cheats will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
  4. No Swearing, Racism or Spam.
    The odd swear word is fine but please do not use it all of the time, especially when it is not necessary. Racism however is never tolerated and will result in you being Muted or Jailed. Spammers will also be Muted or Jailed and repeating either of these will result in being Banned.
  5. Do not annoy Moderators or Admins.Most moderators or admins are normal players, however they do have the ability to spawn in certain items and have access to certain commands. This however does not mean a moderator or admin will spawn in items for you or give you money, repeatedly asking for items or money from anyone, especially a moderator or admin will result in you being Jailed.
  6. Do not abuse bugs.If you come across a bug in-game such as a duplication glitch, please do not abuse it. It is likely the bug will soon be found and fixed however players who abuse the glitch will be found and either banned or have items taken away from them. If you do find a bug please report it to a moderator or admin in-game as soon as you can.

Whitelist Application:

You will be messaged the IP address if accepted.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

You are missing a few things for approval:

Title update to include mod pack and version number (hopefully you're actually using Tekkit Classic, which is what this section is for).

Up time, time zone(s) preferred, IP address, and other pertinent server information.

White list application, since you're in the White List Server section.

• 2 weeks later...

• In-game name: Jurgentje
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 (South American)
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: http://puu.sh/2Hs1R.png
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I'm experienced with all tekkit modifications overall, so I'm pretty experienced, except computercraft.
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Because I'm looking for a small community to enjoy my stay in.

In-game name: MarkiexD

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 hour (the netherlands)

Have you ever been banned? nope

:D

What is your tekkit experience?: i am playing it for 5 months now

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I want to play multiplayer with-out people stealing my stuff

In Game Name: tycoonmike

Time Zone: GMT-5 (Eastern USA)

Have you ever been banned?: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/bcb226bbfe413b74c8c437001a08ee2e8cba780f

What is your tekkit experience?: ~1.5 years, Specialize with IC2/BuildCraft, decent with EEWhy do you want to join Fekkit?: Would like to build some decent stuff for a decent server. I specialize with East Asian architecture (Pagodas are a particular specialty) and Abstract/Fantasy architecture. I'm also a dab hand at producing PvP arenas from earlier experiences adminning on another server.

In Game Name: LoneRedSgt

Have you ever been banned? No, I'm generally respectful of server rules

What is your tekkit experience? Sorry if this is a lengthy response. I've been fascinated by tekkit for over a year now and I've watched just about every lets play of tekkit out there. However, I've only just recently managed to get the mod working (technical issues), so I only have about 2 months of hands-on experience. That being said, I DO know the majority of the mods fairly well from all the secondhand observation.

What do you want to join Fekkit? I'm excited to finally be experiencing tekkit for myself and I'm looking for a group of people to play this great mod with. I'd also love exchange knowledge about the mod with other players.

In game name: c10107053

Have you ever been banned:no

What is your tekkit experience: only a bit I have been playing tekkit for just a few days

Why do you want to join Fekkit: I want to join to get the real experience of a tekkit server

In-game name:Dragon7374

Time Zone:UK

Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6e361459db63c0e94a378a67d207a878c3fcfae3

What is your Tekkit experience?: about 1 year.

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: my Old whitelist server was taken down and this server seems like the erfect replacement. Also I want a friendly environment to start my tekkit company.

In-game name: sk_or

Time Zone: GMT

Have you ever been banned?: Nope :)

What is your Tekkit experience?: I've been playing Tekkit for about a year now and I am experienced with all aspects of it.

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I would like to join Fekkit because I haven't played with a Tekkit community in a while and would like to join a small friendly community.

EDIT: I forgot to put the link to the bans thing in. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/3e267bb8601c040123359ee708aed022d9734d65

• In-game name: CptJackSparrow9
  • Time Zone: GMT+0 (United Kingdom)
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: Never - http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/17a2af977ab115842ba60fc1e2889346ab75636c
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I have played with friends for about a year now and I am experienced with most of the mod pack.
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I want to join Fekkit because I'd like to play on a quiet, friendly, communal server. Most servers these days are too hectic with disrespectful players, annoying protections, and bad authorities; this server looks like the complete opposite. I would really like to join and become a part of your community, and as of the whitelist, I can see this being a great server.

Thank you, CptJackSparrow9.

• In-game name: W1P3R_eu
  • Time Zone: GTM +1 (Czech Rep.)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I heve played Tekkit with my friends for abou a 2 years now... I am experienced with the mod pack :)
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: Its on the white list and the server are with good community. I love quiet game with my friends and admins :D

In-game: Guldar_eu

Time Zone: GTM +1 (Czech Rep.)

What is your Tekkit experience?: I play tekkit short time, before I play mindcrack.

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I can play with my friend on whitelist with good community.

• 2 weeks later...

Whitelist Application:

• In-game name: BloodySpork
  • Time Zone: -6:00 CST US
  • Have you ever been banned? Please post your result here: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7b96891a36b746115373112cc7a1ae0f9a9339da
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I was a server admin on the server CrimsonCraft. I have been playing Tekkit since Forestry was a mod.
  • Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I am looking for a private, and kind community of people to play with. I just want to have fun.

In Game Name: McWidget

Time Zone: -6:00 CST US

Have I Ever Been Banned: Never- http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/35073ce8fa9552decbea9484a97561de320ed99d

What Is My Tekkit Experience: I have played on many different servers and have only found one that really stuck with me. It was a nice small community based tekkit server but it went offline. I am now looking for a new one. I have learned about 80% of the mods including some computercraft. I understand most all of buildcraft. I have been playing tekkit for about 6 months now.

Why Do I Want To Join Fekkit: Well, as was said earlier, my server died and im looking for a new one. I am a respectful player and will help with the server when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: MarkiexD

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 hour (the netherlands)

Have you ever been banned? nope :D

What is your tekkit experience?: i am playing it for 5 months now

Why do you want to join Fekkit?: I want to play multiplayer with-out people stealing my stuff

GMT+1 ;D not 2

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons