[0.6.5] TheTekkitServer [No PvP][Staff Wanted][40 slots][Open]

mikekrason

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Asylumneeds

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

How good is your English?: partially fine, an occasional LOL here or there.... alot of these though (.....) when i have nothing else to say on a matter.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i dont really have any experience at all unfortunately.

Why you want to be Staff: i think being staff would help me escape from the real world as it tries to devour us in its bright torture chamber

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Honestly you don't have to choose me, although i would like to be chosen because i am naturally a caring person and wouldn't stand for a person to be griefed, and/or trolled. Although i do have a small tendency for OCD in minecraft though... darn trees can't just die fully.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can pratically stay on a server for about 6 hours mostly, i have been playing minecraft for just about a year now. Tekkit for about 3 months and tekkit lite for just about 2 days now.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: never

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:nope sorry.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): just via xbox, and Steam

In Game Name: Asylumneeds

Country/Timezone: USA/EST

How good is your English?: partially fine, an occasional LOL here or there.... alot of these though (.....) when i have nothing else to say on a matter.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i dont really have any experience at all unfortunately.

Why you want to be Staff: i think being staff would help me escape from the real world as it tries to devour us in its bright torture chamber

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Honestly you don't have to choose me, although i would like to be chosen because i am naturally a caring person and wouldn't stand for a person to be griefed, and/or trolled. Although i do have a small tendency for OCD in minecraft though... darn trees can't just die fully.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can pratically stay on a server for about 6 hours mostly, i have been playing minecraft for just about a year now. Tekkit for about 3 months and tekkit lite for just about 2 days now.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: never

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:nope sorry.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): just via xbox, and Steam

Despite lacking areas. I like you, you seem like a fun admin. Not gunna bother telling to fix. Seem to have a personality to counteract it.

Good app!

In Game Name:Arranms96

Country/Timezone:England GMT+0

How good is your English?:im english so it should be good i hope :P

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):yep ive been admin and higher on at least 3 servers that have closed down due to the owner not having enough funds to keep the payment up, but i have also co-owned a tekkit classic server in which i done everything server side such as all the configs plugin management and all the rest so i am very able when it comes to this if you every needed anyhelp

Why you want to be Staff: i just enjoy helping out fixing peoples problems just makes me happy, and since my tekkit server closed down i am looking for a new project

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):i am very very knowlageable when it comes to commands and plugins, i also have a wide knownlage of config and console errors if you ever didnt have time or didnt know how to config a plugin i have a little server that i use to mess about with plugins, so you could send me the config and i could do it there for you )

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:not long to be honest about 2 day about 4-5 hours aday

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:nope im a good boy

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: my good friends ionlyusemyfists,rexz_hyper,b1ade521 and dark_slasher

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): yes i have both skype and teamspeak

n Game Name:ThunderGalaxy

Country/Timezone:Eastern Standard Time. USA. America.

How good is your English?:EXCELLENT!

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):3 times on 3 different servers No I don't remember the names.

Why you want to be Staff:I have not been staff more than 3 times before on 3 different servers. I just like to help out.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):I am a great staff member when it comes down to the ends. I can build. Craft and do almost anything. I can create many things with redpower. I will protect the spawn and other people as long as I get respect.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:3 hours a day. I've played for over 4 years.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:For grief before when I was about 10.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:Spirit0wolf, and FruitNasty

Are there any other ways to contact you: YES

n Game Name:ThunderGalaxy

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):3 times on 3 different servers No I don't remember the names.

Why you want to be Staff:I have not been staff more than 3 times before on 3 different servers. I just like to help out.

Wait, what? So you just lied on your application. Sorry, It will no longer be considered valid.

Wait, what? So you just lied on your application. Sorry, It will no longer be considered valid.

Valid, Mike just doesn't understand English properly.

What ThunderGalaxy has said; I have been staff on only 3 servers and I want to be staff again.

What Mike thinks he said; I have been admin 3 times. I have not been admin ever.

"I have not been admin more than 3 times before"

Makes sense from an English point of view...

In Game Name:

lyonc

Country/Timezone:

The Netherlands (GMT+ 1)

How good is your English?:

I believe my english is just fine.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):

I've been 'Operator' on a mc classic server, i have been co-owner/mod/admin on Terminator_NL's server, where i also had acces to installing plugins, configuring permissions and to the console using teamviewer. I have been mod/admin/co-owner on marcelvn's server. All servers are currently down, but i'm sure you know term. I've also ran my own server for some friends.

Why you want to be Staff:

I think i can make this server a even better place for everyone.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):

I think my qualities and knowledges will be of great use to you. I know, for example, how to use several plugins. I have a lot of experience being staff on servers. I can be very helpful too other players, which i am even trying without being staff. I also think you can use more staff, since the only staff who is online together with me is mostly reconhawk, most likely as a result of timezones.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:

I have been banned once on a tekkit classic server for placing too much anti-matter relays and collectors. And once when i was playing on a server where the owners went mad if you even said 'shit' when you died.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

Reconhawk

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

You can contact me on skype, xfire(not very active there atm), steam, whatsapp, teamspeak

In Game Name: MacMillerLife1

Country/Timezone:America

How good is your English?: perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i wasnt staff in any big servers but i have been staff of my uncles small server

Why you want to be Staff: i like to help people, i know how it feels when there's no one there to help Why we should choose you (In 50 words):i'm a very hard worker, i like to help, i'm very good at management, i have very little tolerance for griefers. i am the type of guy that if you give me a problem and i dont know, ill simply say i dont know, but i guarantee you that i will find that answer. Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:ive been playing for around a year now and all summer i can probably be on almost all day everyday unless i have something planned Have you been banned before? If so, why?:nope, never Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): i have an email, a facebook, and skype

Thank you i really appreciate the opportunity,

Brian a.k.a. MacMillerLife1

In Game Name: MacMillerLife1

Country/Timezone:America

How good is your English?: perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): i wasnt staff in any big servers but i have been staff of my uncles small server

Why you want to be Staff: i like to help people, i know how it feels when there's no one there to help

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):i'm a very hard worker, i like to help, i'm very good at management, i have very little tolerance for griefers. i am the type of guy that if you give me a problem and i dont know, ill simply say i dont know, but i guarantee you that i will find that answer.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:ive been playing for around a year now and all summer i can probably be on almost all day everyday unless i have something planned

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:nope, never

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): i have an email, a facebook, and skype

Thank you i really appreciate the opportunity,

Brian a.k.a. MacMillerLife1

In Game Name:zakary50

Country/Timezone:New Zealand

How good is your English?:Extremely good.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):In my friends server that got hacked and taken down:(.

Why you want to be Staff:I like helping people.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):im and the awsomest person alive apart from you:). I like to help people/I want to be able to help!!!!!.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend 6 hours on that server and ive been playing on your sever for about a month now.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:Don't think so.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:Terleen hope fully.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum cantact me at (640212101319)

In Game Name: jellybeen14

Country/Timezone: U.S.A EST

How good is your English?: Perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Indeed, i have been an admin on another server that is no longer on.

Why you want to be Staff: I love to help others.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I am a very helpful and friendly person. I'll do my best to help with anybody's problems. I'm really good with just about all the mods, and play this game with a passion.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can get on every other week and I have been playing Minecraft since the 1.2.5 days.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Nope

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: badgerbaylor if you can find him.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Skype and PSN.

In Game Name:MattOnPc

Country/Timezone:USA,Central

How good is your English?:Really good

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): Nope

Why you want to be Staff:I want to be staff because I was to try something new and I always wanted to be one

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Because I can help people build(if they give me the supply's to build)I will talk care of bullies who are mean to new people,I will look at peoples bases if they have banned items (if they do I will ask them to get rid of them please if not i'll break it or if it's in their inventory and I saw it in their hands I will ethier kick them or ban them for 1 hour)

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:I have not played on your server but I played on others for about 2 mounths

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Yes, From having a drop party (which is not against the rules but oh well)

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Well I think my friend Kev (kevintoker) might think I would be a good staff

header.jpg

forumcontent.png

bannedcontent.png

Staff Applications:

If you are looking to apply for staff, follow this basic template:

In Game Name:

Country/Timezone:

How good is your English?:

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):

Why you want to be Staff:

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

But remember! You should still be creative, and try to impress us! Put some thought and creativity into your application!

Why you want to be Staff:I want to be staff because I was to try something new and I always wanted to be one

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Because I can help people build(if they give me the supply's to build)I will talk care of bullies who are mean to new people,I will look at peoples bases if they have banned items (if they do I will ask them to get rid of them please if not i'll break it or if it's in their inventory and I saw it in their hands I will ethier kick them or ban them for 1 hour)

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:I have not played on your server but I played on others for about 2 mounths

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Yes, From having a drop party (which is not against the rules but oh well)

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Well I think my friend Kev (kevintoker) might think I would be a good staff

only way to contact me is on skype

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:I have not played on your server but I played on others for about 2 mounths and if i'm staff I would play it probribly everyday

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons