You had it coming...

GooseMusic

so, to bitch about not being treated as if you are actually as important as you think you are? ok.

Actually, this post is about coming here for help. It has nothing to do with what you said.

So disagreeing with something is "going full retard"? Where did you learn that?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this post is about coming here for help. It has nothing to do with what you said.

Do you have a short term memory problem? You commented on my lack of punishment, probably because you think this is a pc dominated community. I responded with something clarifying that, and apparently you can't recognize that.

Why in gods name are you stuck on post 24?

Regarding post 24, yeah, it would be a first, no one who barged into my thread and acted like a douche got penalized at all. I was the only one who got banned.

What you fail to comprhend is that it was YOU who instigated any hostilities by being ignorant and offensive.

It was literally the first post after the OP, that he called me an "Ignorant bastard". All I did to cause this comment was put "Haha, very funny" next to "Antivirus program:". So he had no right to jump into my thread and start shit because of such an insignificant detail, but he chose to do so anyways. In fact, I'm the least ignorant of everyone else in that thread that carried on the argument after that point.

But I want post 24 to be important too.

Actually. I want all the posts to be important.

Because every post contains a point of view.

Every post deserves to be heard, dammit.

If we say that one post is more important, can we even speak of this great country we live in to be a true democracy?

How can we say that we live in the land of the free, when one can decide that another man's post is not important and should not be heard and shared?

(Lulz. I'm not even from the US. I can see how easy it is for you guys to slip into that blind patriotism now. I still don't respect you for it, but damn.)

Man, you need to lighten up with the "I'm the victim" attitude.

The fact you've not been banned for ban-dodging clearly shows that you've got at least freakachu... not... entirely against you? I guess?

Point is, if you just stop entertaining us and start being a decent enough poster, your Helen Keller status will wear off and we'll soon accept you as a good guy.

If not... well. An infraction point is easily earned, and since you're Keller'd already... that'd make three for naught.

I'd love to make everyone's posts important, but seeing as how quickly they take the side against me, I'm afraid they haven't shown enough evidence that their opinion deserves that kind of attention from me.

Alright, I'll try this one more time.

What you think is happening is this:

1. You posted a bug report on a thing.

2. Someone called you ignorant for not having an AV on a Mac.

3. You retaliated by telling them off, and that the person doesn't know enough about computers to realize your point.

4. Everyone started a shitstorm and you were banned twice for defending yourself.

What actually happened was this:

1. You posted a bug report on a thing.

2. Someone called you ignorant for not having an AV on a MAc.

3. You retaliated with this,

I'm smart enough to know that PC Fags will always say that there are viruses for Mac

4. Everyone started a shitstorm and you were banned twice for acting like an entitled brat.

So if you can't get this through your head, you don't belong here.

I've been in plenty of forums where I've been called out at any chance possible for using a Mac, so yeah, I have no tolerance for it here.

Here's how it works:

You can either give me concerned criticism, to which I will consider your thoughts, or you can rudely call me out on something, to which I will give you the same.

oh, you aren't immediately agreeing with me? you must not have read my post with its ironclad and irrefutable logic!

you are not being amusing enough. start at least being worth keeping around before I put you out of your misery, OP. dance for me, monkey.

edit: btw, you don't get to say "here's how it works". well, at least not with any force behind those words.

But that's the thing. You weren't called out for using a Mac! It's not my cup of tea, and I'll stick with my PC, but Macs have their uses and are a valid method of computering.

You were called out on not using AV.

Even if there are only a handful of virii and malware for the Mac, it's always a good idea to be prepared for when there are more.

And preventing infection is better than fixing it, no matter how easy it is.

I've been in plenty of forums where I've been called out at any chance possible for using a Mac, so yeah, I have no tolerance for it here.

Here's how it works:

You can either give me concerned criticism, to which I will consider your thoughts, or you can rudely call me out on something, to which I will give you the same.

That's what I've been doing?

Nobody here hates you for using a mac, where did you get that idea? It isn't what you said, it's how you said it.

So this is my concerned criticism:

I am concerned that your conduct here is unsavory, and will end worse the longer you continue to act in this manner. What you are doing wrong is simple and can be easily rectified. The way in which you are conveying your message may not be intended to, but it makes the reader feel as if they're being talked down on, like you're so much better than everyone else, like you deserve to be respected no matter what you say. And so this has sparked a response by the people to combat your entitlement, for they believe that you do not deserve it.

No Melfice. We didn't call him out for not having an av. We called him out for being ignorant, arrogant, and an elitist prick.

Well, I got in on the FireHunterX bit, where it started with the AV, which then degenerated (evolved?) into ignorance, arrogance and elitism.

Can I really be taken seriously with this retarded picture?

We've had several excellent posters who've just had an infraction too many, who were still taken seriously. Assuming they made posts that were to be taken seriously.

It's not the avatar. It's the post behind it.

That's what I've been doing?

Nobody here hates you for using a mac, where did you get that idea? It isn't what you said, it's how you said it.

So this is my concerned criticism:

I am concerned that your conduct here is unsavory, and will end worse the longer you continue to act in this manner. What you are doing wrong is simple and can be easily rectified. The way in which you are conveying your message may not be intended to, but it makes the reader feel as if they're being talked down on, like you're so much better than everyone else, like you deserve to be respected no matter what you say. And so this has sparked a response by the people to combat your entitlement, for they believe that you do not deserve it.

Wow, are you a professional writer? That was pretty good!

Can I really be taken seriously with this retarded picture?

it's very fitting of your attitude and conduct. not only are you apparently blind, you also come across sounding like a very young child every time you post. the fact that your avatar bothers you to that extent is only further proof of that fact. as far as I can tell, you're about 8 years old and your parents don't love you.