Time Machinez!

poryy

What would you do if you had a time machine with unlimited power? I would go back in time, steal Thomas Edison's glasses, cancel all of his patents, and then give Nikola Tesla a smartphone.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many ways to get rich with that so I won't even bother listing any.

Checking out the future would always be cool, but if that wouldn't work, I'd go fuck around with some old scriptures so that they irrefutably say that I am the reincarnation of ALL the deitys.

Also I would make sure the whole world uses SI-units (and Celsius).

I would first give documentation of all our current technology to the most brilliant minds of the 19th century (We could not comprehend such tech before this time I think). This would make it so our technology would jump by leaps and bounds.I would then go back to the times of Jesus (Or when they wrote the bible) and change it all to sound moronic and illogical! Oh wait, I seem to have already done that... (My own opinion. I do not disapprove of people of faith and am close friends with many who are. Just having a laugh)

After doing that I would mess with other religions to make it look like I was the chosen of them all for the year 2250. I would then go to that time and make myself out to be absolutely amazing god of epicness and rule the world!

Muhahahahahahaaa!!!

Whosaidthat?

I would fool around in the past with our uber-in-comparison-technology!

I would probably go back in time when they had that little shop in my local swimming hall, where they sold soft ice cream. And eat that ice cream :3

Inside that huge...giant... Iron suit... Lives a very simple and gentle man, am I correct?

Lol. Oh I know! I'd show the creators of the Internet what the internet looks like today.

I, for one, would love to see the expressions on the people at the DARPA Labs back then when you show them the wonders of 4Chan. :D

I would go forward in time, and collect three things:

a history of natural disasters and notable tragedies, detailed stock market history, and whatever kind of holographic doodad seemed most appealing.

Then, i would go back to my own time, make millions on stocks, and play superhero, rescuing people from disasters.

I would go forward in time, and collect three things:

a history of natural disasters and notable tragedies, detailed stock market history, and whatever kind of holographic doodad seemed most appealing.

Then, i would go back to my own time, make millions on stocks, and play superhero, rescuing people from disasters.

What would you do with the doodad though?

Also, I would go figure out why HL2: Episode 3 isn't out yet.

i would go into the future, get a load of genetic manipulation equipment and learn to use it, then go back in time and use it on myself and make myself the most genetically advanced being possible

I would have thought you would have made it so all your posts that got warnings never happened.