Beaver01

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: xMysterious1x

IGN: xMysterious1x

Have you ever been banned?: No.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Iron Man. Billionaire/Genius, need I say more? :P

You have been added, welcome!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6yq0W4bs6t1z53ZnO4bI

Base Building Contest

Starts: 04/17/2013

Ends: 07/01/2013

This contest is for the tekkit server, we will have 1st-5th place. You will be required to use your own materials, please post immediately in the base build thread on fusion-craft.org if you will be participating.

NOTE: YOU MAY TEAM UP FOR THIS CONTEST-- ALL PRIZES WILL BE SHARED WITH THOSE SHARING A HOME!

As always any valid questions,concerns,complaints are welcome.

1st Place: (1)High voltage solar panel, (1) nano saber, (1) Red matter armor[boots,legs,chest plate,helmet], (1)Energy condenser with (1) MK3 relay.

2nd Place: (1)Medium voltage solar panel, (1) Red matter sword,(1) (1) Set of Dark matter armor [boots,legs,chest plate,helmet],(1)Energy condenser with (1) MK2 relay.

3rd Place: (1)low voltage solar panel, (1)Dark matter sword, (1) Set of bronze armor [boots,legs,chest plate,helmet], (1)Energy condenser with (1) relay.

4th Place: (1) basic solar panel, (1) Diamond sword,(1) Set of diamond armor[boots,legs,chest plate,helmet]

5th Place: (1)basic solar panel,(1)Emerald Sword,(1) Set of chain armor [boots,legs,chest plate,helmet]

NOTE: Anyone who participates will receive a prize, your effort will determine your prize.

Forum Name: __VorteX__13

IGN: __VorteX__

Have you ever been banned?: No.

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why?: Batman, billionare, fricken awesome, easy question

Sadly, your application has been denied due to differences we found in what you submitted. Reasons:

* You were banned for x-raying on an another server.

Let me explain this, my friend and I share this account, and he uses magic launcher so they probably saw that

Im sorry to say, but letting your friend have access to your account and getting banned on servers, does have the effect on you applying to another server. Our golden rule is to be honest. Please do a background check next time before posting an application since you share yours with your friend.

Forum Name: iracuma

IGN: iracuma

Have you ever been banned?: Nope. Proudly :D

If you could be any superhero or villain, who would it be and why? Definitely Gambit, because i love him using cards infused with power as weapons.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons