1.2.2 Server .jar link going to the 1.2.1 server?

DHJ Encrypted

I admin a Big Dig server (also, if you want to play on a small server add me on skype, DHJ.Encrypted) and saw the update this morning. I went to download the new server .jar and the link said 1.2.2 in the URL but went to the 1.2.1 .jar file. Any help?

EDIT: I found the link on the technicpack.net home page. the one in the mod pack page is wrong. (if anyone is having this problem also,l click here.)

I admin a Big Dig server (also, if you want to play on a small server add me on skype, DHJ.Encrypted) and saw the update this morning. I went to download the new server .jar and the link said 1.2.2 in the URL but went to the 1.2.1 .jar file. Any help?

EDIT: I found the link on the technicpack.net home page. the one in the mod pack page is wrong. (if anyone is having this problem also,l click here.)

See, this is why me and WYSIWYG editors don't get along. This is fixed and thanks for telling me.

Even if it worked the latest build (1.2.2) is broke it does not download the latest mods they added.

This was the case for like 45 minute after the update, over a day ago, but my tests over here show everything working fine. Can you tell me what's wrong?