0.6.4 not compatible with bukkitforge?

kulcris

been trying to get my server up and running again with bukkitforge installed. it seems to start fine but then when i try to connect i get a java error "socket exception:connection reset" the server works fine without forge bukkit of course.

i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a version of forge bukkit out that is atleast somewhat compatible with this update

Hi, kulcris, this was an issue that was pushed out with MFR - the issue at hand is the author, powercrystals, accidentally swapped those two block ID's. There's nothing else for it except to use the MFR config file that comes with the server distro and accept the swap. Copy our MFR config file over yours.

At first glance it appears to be an incompatibility between the latest version of immibis' dimensional anchors and bukkitforge. The good news is that chicken chunks provides an alternative chunk loader, so you might get away with just removing dimensional anchors and seeing if it loads.

2013-04-23 02:31:40 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Something real bad happened! The CraftAPI will not be running for this Minecraft session.

You should *probably* report this bug to the developer(s) at https://github.com/keepcalm/BukkitForge/issues

java.lang.NullPointerException

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.nmsforge.DimensionManagerImpl.initDimension(DimensionManagerImpl.java:195)

at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.initDimension(DimensionManager.java:68)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:758)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkitforge.BukkitForgeWorldCache.cacheWorld(BukkitForgeWorldCache.java:78)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkitforge.BukkitForgeWorldCache.tryGetWorld(BukkitForgeWorldCache.java:95)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkitforge.BukkitForgeWorldCache.get(BukkitForgeWorldCache.java:43)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:187)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:46)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

2013-04-23 02:31:40 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -23

2013-04-23 02:32:09 [iNFO] [Minecraft] Disconnecting kulcris [/xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx]: Patience, my padawan! BukkitForge is still loading.

2013-04-23 02:32:14 [iNFO] [Minecraft] Disconnecting kulcris [/xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx]: Patience, my padawan! BukkitForge is still loading.

issue came back after falling into limbo. disabled limbo in dimensional door cfg

falling out of world no longer happends (when you fall out of a pocketdim you fall forever) had to kill myself with commands in order to go into limbo for the first time after removing dim-23