HELAN KELEREING!

Richs_Yard

I got helan kelered for a reason! I knuw i asked 2 b kellered, but that doest men u have 2 kelir me! WHAT IS WRUNG W/ U PEOPLE?!? U ARE A BOUNCH OF MEANIE PANTS! MY MOM IS GOING 2 SEW U ALL!

For hose who dont understand sarcasm, this is a simple joke, which originated from Torezus profile.

I know, I noticed you were kellered and, being the bored to the point of slight stalkerishness person that I am, looked through your past posts to see what you did, and found your profile conversation with Torezu. (which is how I know this is a satire)

I know, I noticed you were kellered and, being the bored to the point of slight stalkerishness person that I am, looked through your past posts to see what you did, and found your profile conversation with Torezu. (which is how I know this is a satire)

(I do the same ^.^)

Y ARE ALL U ADMINS BIG FAT MEANIES!!

No. Just god damn no. You should not be happy about being keller'd. You should take it as the insult its suppose to be. You have broken the rules, that is not something to be happy and cheery about. Kellering means that you are not being a mature as you should be and therefore should not be posting like this. I see it was intended to be a satire but its not coming off like that. Not to anyone it seems that has replied at least. Stop making an ass out of yourself.

Actually I asked to be Kellered my good man.

It's true. He did. It's pretty easy to find a reason to drop a point on anyone, too (though I usually don't). In his case all I had to do was look at the absolute latest post. He already had 2 points.

Just saying that I really did not break the rules, but posted something asking Torezu to keller me.

You actually did. It's just something we usually overlook. It wouldn't be hard to temp-ban you for being overly annoying either. :cop:

It's true. He did. It's pretty easy to find a reason to drop a point on anyone, too (though I usually don't). In his case all I had to do was look at the absolute latest post. He already had 2 points.

I did see that, hence why I said I knew it was a satire.

Just saying that I really did not break the rules, but posted something asking Torezu to keller me.

You had this before.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/why-cant-i-connect-to-servers.43199/#post-354700