[1.0.11] PlatformVoltz [24/7] [No Mods Removed] [Whitelisted] [72 Slots] [No Lag]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: camaroboy094

How long have you played minecraft?: 2-3 years

Do you know a lot about Voltz?: I know a decent amount

Why do you want to help on this server?: To have fun and be able to play multiplayer and be dedicated to a server.

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: Everything.

• Username: jjbuchko
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: no that much other then what all of the weps do
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: i want to fight nad single player is kinda boring
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: waging wars/ detonating bombs/ building high end stuff

Username: camaroboy094

How long have you been playing MC?: 2 years

Why do you want to play on this server?: To play with other poeple.

What do you like doing in Voltz/Minecraft?: I like to experiment with different mods and craft/build.

sry put two :p

username: shadowclone69

age 22

How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years

been playing voltz since release I know a bit there is always room for improvement.

I want a server that's actually fun and to share my expertise

I like taking out the competition and forming alliances and forming friends

Username: universalcrafter

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a year and a half

Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a lot of things about it, but just trying out some new stuff lately

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on a server that has amazing members and is whitelisted so no "annoying" people spam the chat

What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz: I really enjoy building, but i've really been getting into missiles and all different sorts of things

Extra: Please consider this form :)

• Username: DirtRoad_Rebel5
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 4 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know how to build and assemble most of the machines and electric circuits.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because quite frankly, I haven't found a good server yet.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like building machines, mining, and just all around helping out.

Btw, Thanks for considering me!

• Username:
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Beginning of Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I have quite a bit of knowledge.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: I am looking for a homey server to play on, and maybe even become something more than just a regular player.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I love progressing with quick haste, getting all the things in preparation for such unsaid events.

Application:

• Username:h2cephei
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:6 months
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:yes
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because technic forums servers are cool and good
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:building a base/bunker creating stuff and defenses..also mining

• Username:jonathan1776
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since alfa
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:yes
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:im trying to waist time between paychecks.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:building complicated underground basses. with secret doors chock points and camo missile bays. and i can do my fair share of mining.

• Username: El_Chriso2016
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.2.5 or somewhere close to it.
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: I know a decent amount. I'm not an expert but i wouldn't struggle.
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: Because i'd like to find a decent server that hasn't been blown to hell.
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: I like building awesome hidden bases and creating weapons.

• Username:lolupes
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Since early Alpha
  • Do you know much about Voltz?:I know quite a lot
  • Why do you want to play on this server?:because im looking for a friendly atmosphere and a good community
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?:In minecraft I generally like screwing around with redstone and occasionally playing Hardcore, In voltz I like to build unpenetrable bases and big ass machines.

• Username: sergen23
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 - 3 years
  • Do you know much about Voltz?: Yes but not everything ;P
  • Why do you want to play on this server?: cause i would like to play on a server which is a bit private
  • What do you like doing in Minecraft/Voltz?: launching Nukes, making machines playing with friends