How to post links in the Permissions Section of modpack page

FatsackTony

Hi guys,

I want to give the modmakers proper credit and link to their sites. I think they deserve it, and I want to bring them recognition. But I have tried the html [href blahblahblah] [/a] tag and the alsdkfj tag, but neither work. The scourgecraft modpack page has a very nice link setup for their modlist and i'd like to mimic that if possible, or at the least, just be able to post a clickable link.

While I can tell you're quite a fascinating person, I'm going to have to decline feeding the trolls any further.

Please ignore Rich, he's an idiot, and also kind of obnoxious.

To answer your question, to get a page like that you need to use Solder API. If you don't know what an API is, you may as well stop right there.

To answer your question, to get a page like that you need to use Solder API. If you don't know what an API is, you may as well stop right there.

Actually no, edit the pack and you will be able to add permissions BUT no adfly links, link directly to the authors topic/website

Obviously I'm misunderstood, allow me to restate in clearer parlance:

I know what an API is. What I want is to embed links in the post for my modpack. I want to link to the websites of the mods my modpack uses. But in the description/changelog/permissions/discussion section of my modpacks post on the technicpack.net website, only the description section allows links to be added into the text field. The permissions section does not, at least with any of the usual methods. I would just quit there, but I have seen the page for Scourgecrafts post have links in their permissions section.

Unless the API is for my browser or some other embedding tool?