Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

oNde3i1Z9EX4BqQxNtV7SpGIU7N9GVzKwhh8u6iL

4cU_pFVpfA_IMRcKIYeiBy486oTUUCwLJuusS7fI

***** USE LATEST BUILD 1.1.5 *****

Gearz is the latest project brought to you by Block by Block servers. Gearz is a new and exciting whitelisted server using the brand new tekkit modpack. Try new mods with the opportunity to build a high-tech lunar base or an auto-crafting network with an exciting new mix of mods. In addition several plugins have been added to provide protection for your creations as well as the towny plugin to enable player made towns to be created and flourish into vast nations. We also heavily encourage player trading with the ability to purchase a shop plot at spawn. Mystcraft and Dimensional doors have unfortunately been disabled due to the high server load and the instability that have been caused by these mods previously. We have a dedicated and mature staff team with several years of running servers under their belt.

The Multiverse worlds:

Gearz: This is the main spawn world where all your creations are built.

The Pit World: Our mining world, Dig it up, blow it, up tear it up, we dont care GET THAT ORE. This world is reset when needed or if it breaks so DO NOT MAKE YOUR MAIN HOME HERE.

The Moon: Well... its the Moon. And there is cheese there.

Mods removed/disabled:

Removed:

Dimentional Doors - To much load on server

Restricted:

Mystcraft - Content disable to players.

Trecapitator - Active in the Pit World only

zDt4lZl.png

**Notice**

Modular Powersuits mod seems to be buged and whipes your inventory when you die. Staff will not be refunding lost items due to this bug. Use at your own risk.

Banned Modular Powersuits modules:

Invisibility upgrade

Lux Capacitor

Blade Launcher

Leaf Blower

Mob Repulser

Banned Items:

All chunk loaders (Quarries are fine ONLY in the pit world)

TnT(cant place), TnT Carts

Quarries & Turtles (can craft but cant place in the main world but in other worlds you can place and use)

More to come

lQEzPnZ.png

Prism

Essentials

LWC

ChestShop

Ban management

ModReq

World Edit

World Gard

World Border

Vault

Votifier

McMMO

Money Drop

ChunkOwn

Towny

BuyRegion (For Shops)

PXVZYkZ1hqSejQqdChYY5isLLR40h69JHDXh4UrK

NOTICE: A Ban on any of the BxB server will result in an automatic Ban on all BxB servers

General:

No Griefing

No Duplication (including any automation with EE3)

No Hacked Clients (included adding mods that give game play advantage like x-ray)

No Building or mining within towns of a 100 block radius without explicit permission from the town's mayor.

Do Not Intentionally abuse glitches or game mechanics.

No Harassment in any form to players or staff.

No excessive Pixel Art

No Creation of walls of water/lava.

Do not create huge automated mob farms (ie Ender farms)

No abuse of LWC and or looting chests while protected

Do not attempt to crash the server Any attempt = Perma Ban

Do not create mass amount of entities and not clean them up

Abuse of items will get them revoked and destroyed.

Griefing:

Griefing may be defined as:

Breaking into areas otherwise impossible to enter

Destroying blocks in another player's structure.

Taking other's peoples belonging without permission.

Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.

Leave abusive messages in any form.

Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members.

Causing mass entities spills and not cleaning up.

Chat Rules

The following actions are prohibited while in in-game chat channels, Team Speak, and any Gearz related forums:

Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.

Keep swearing to a minimum.

Impersonation of any Gearz staff member.

Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.

The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (excludes private chat)

Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.

Discussing religious/political views (We don't want to know)

If at any time you make a mistake that breaks any of the rules let the staff know and we will fix it.

By Applying and Playing on the Gearz Server you agree to these rules. For more information and the FULL list of rules please visit:

http://bxbservers.com/threads/server-rules-it-is-your-responsability-as-a-player-to-read-and-understand-them.22/

kXiPuDhas5mnmf02VGNCT_tc_rrFnRIWSXz2zHId

Settler

Initial rank

Villager

Obtained after 36 hour of game play

Perks: -

Resident

Obtained after 50 hour of game play

Veteran

Obtained after 100 hour of game play

Elite

Obtained after 200 hour of game play

Staff Ranks

Trial Moderator:

• This rank is the initial Staff Rank and is obtained after successfully completing the application and interview process. The Temporary Moderator rank will only be considered for highly trustworthy and dedicated players. It is more of a job than a rank.

Moderator:

• This rank provides a promotion from the original Temporary Moderator rank. This comes after you have helped out the community with questions and problems and have proven you are worthy of partaking in more of a professional position.

Administrator:

• Administrators are the most respective and trustworthy rank of all, meaning it is also the hardest rank in-game to achieve. There are very high standards to earning this position.

z0MEdcjTuQWZgRWrYadsqe7C7U_VYeqyDHRwRnh3

Gearz Imgur Photo Album:

Qm6mhkK.png

4QdVgul.png

95aNsVI.png

4nggIvqvtXVQ42Emw43j1vuF-Zu0cQFF3kZBS3nv

Register on our website to stay up to date with all the latest news and information from the server here. Post feedback and get help from staff and other members as well as having your say in the direction and improvement of the server.

We also have a public teamspeak for everyone to join. Our Teamspeak server is ts.playbbb.com:7009 you can also go to the website and click the teamspeak option.

Vote For our server and get 20$ In-Game money

asj8Vin.png

In order to play on Gearz you will need to apply to be added to the whitelist. Please fill out the below Application and wait to be accepted by one of the Admin team. This can take time so please be patient if you do not get a response immediately.

IGN (In Game Name):

Why Gearz?:

What do you want to build on the server?:

The Server IP is tekkit.bxbservers.com

IGN: dante761

Why Gearz?: First server I saw up on the Fourm

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build a giant moonbase :D

IGN:C4R12T1AN1NJA

Why Gearz?: I love the name and i would love to be a grateful help on the sever

What do you want to build on the server?: moon bases, tons of steve carts creations, make the best super suits and build massive house buildings

IGN: wat is an ign?

Why Gears because im tired of playing alone within 15 minutes

Wat I want to build: a secret lab for ops admins the owner and me to use

btw if u tell me wat an ign is and I have one ill tell u

IGN: wat is an ign?

Why Gears because im tired of playing alone within 15 minutes

Wat I want to build: a secret lab for ops admins the owner and me to use

btw if u tell me wat an ign is and I have one ill tell u

IGN stands for In Game Name aka your player name. We need your name so our server can authorize you to let you in.

Guess I should fill in an application. :P

IGN: aet2505

Why Gearz: Gearz looks like the best Tekkit server around (may be something to do with being only one at the moment) and I really want to try the new mods in this pack.

IGN (In Game Name): _Walrus

Why Gearz?: You guys are the first server to post a thread on the new Tekkit forum (Grats, btw :P)!

What do you want to build on the server?: I'd really love to experiment with all of the space travel. It's what appeals to me the most out of all the changes to Tekkit. I do love the conveyor belts though so I'll probably build some neat contraptions. I wonder if they're able to move players.. hm..

IGN (In Game Name): tonyhk32

Why Gearz?: First server for tekkit!

What do you want to build on the server?:massive space station and railway system :)

ign:bouncer_brad

why gearz?:because I was playing on the old server for a long time and I don't want to quit now

what do you want to build on the server:i want to build an awesome moonbase!

IGN (In Game Name): tonyhk32

ign:bouncer_brad

Both Accepted and added to white list. Welcome to Gearz.

Server IP: tekkit.bxbservers.com

IGN: Upturnchaff7

Why Gearz? I am a long time player of the tekkit classic and want to stay part with the gearz server

Why do i want to build on this server? Because i wanna got to the moon and create a nice home

ign: ZeGinga, therandomkid999, ollie_woodcock

ages: 14-15

Why gearz? First server with the new modpack we want to try out :P Im sure there are other reasons making it good aswell :D

What do you want to build? A space station to live and experiment with stuff.

P.S. (There is three of us because the other two dont have a forum account, they are IRL friends and I would appreciate it if we got in <3 ) Thanks! Good job on being first.

IGN: jakeman070593

why gearz?: I've been playing with the BxB servers for a little while now and can't wait to play the new pack. :)

what do I want to build: I want to build an auto sorting system with applied energistics and anything else I can make from the new mods.

IGN (In Game Name): EpicMinerr

Why Gearz?: Been waiting to try out the new mods, saw this server was becoming popular and so I'd like to learn on your server.

What do you want to build on the server?: I'd like to make a base on the moon.

IGN (In Game Name): Contract_

Why Gearz?: First tekkit server I can see, seems to have some good rules.

What do you want to build on the server?: Probably a town, maybe a space station. Who knows.

IGN (In Game Name): treatus

Why Gearz?:why not

What do you want to build on the server?:i want to build a space cow station