Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN : philipd83

Why Gearz?: i want to build and not get greifed. its so frustrating when you spend hours building to

see it all explode the moment you walk

What do you want to build on the server? an epic base or 2

IGN (In Game Name): sabro

Why Gearz?: finna get on some new tekkit action

What do you want to build on the server?: who knows, just havin a bit of fun

IGN: skullcrafter18

Why Gearz: I have a few friends already on the server and wish to join and make the most of the new modpack.

What do you want to build on the server: everything and anything, i like the idea of the new space frontier so id like to try a lot of the stuff from that modpack

ign: rongeysahh

Why Gearz: I wanted to always try out the game plus my friend got me wanting to try it :)!

What do you want to build on the server: Anything and everything! ;)

Accepted and added to White-list. Sorry for the delay and welcome to Gearz.

IGN (In Game Name): Mazdo25

Why Gearz?: Has the most views so i am expecting alot of players to play with. Also, theres seems to be alot of things to do.

What do you want to build on the server?: A MASSIVE SPACE STATION!!!!!

We have updated the server to the 1.0.4 to fix the oxygen compressor bug amongst others. If you need help updating feel free to ask and we will do our best to help

Hey guys...I need help to update...

What you need to do is click the cog icon underneath tekkit on the pack selection section and then choose always use latest versions. Then login and accept the update.

Will update screenshots in a miniute

Edit: Added screenshots

Ew3hbX7.png

Helllo,

Your server restarted around and hour ago and now i cant get back in because i haven't got 3 mods?

One of the admins (i think it was the owner) sad about updating my client and i don't know how to do tha

Thanks! :]

Helllo,

Your server restarted around and hour ago and now i cant get back in because i haven't got 3 mods?

One of the admins (i think it was the owner) sad about updating my client and i don't know how to do tha

Thanks! :]

I have added a screenshot to the post above as to how to update. If you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact us

IGN (In Game Name): Patsfan395

Why Gearz?: It looks like a good server to build on

What do you want to build on the server?: A fully automated farm/factory/estate

IGN (In Game Name): xxdayelxx

Why Gearz?: Looks like a mature and experienced server operators.

What do you want to build on the server?: ... Asteroids mining company?

Hey aet, I sent you a message, but I figured id post here too. incase anyone else is having this issue. When I go to join, it says im missing three mods. is there a custom pack for the server?

IGN (In Game Name): BooDigs

Why Gearz?: Very excited to see a Tekkit 1.5.1 server that seems to have its act together.

What do you want to build on the server?: an extra-atmospheric base with all the automated fixin's

IGN (In Game Name): xxdayelxx

IGN (In Game Name): BooDigs

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz!

Hey aet, I sent you a message, but I figured id post here too. incase anyone else is having this issue. When I go to join, it says im missing three mods. is there a custom pack for the server?

We are currently running on 1.0.4 which is not the recommended build so you need to update your client. For info please see the bottom of the OP for instructions if you are unsure on how to do this.

IGN (In Game Name): KashedOut

Why Gearz?: been on the server for a while.

What do you want to build on the server?: some big awesome fortress... and work with my friends on building a town.