Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): Safety_Alpaca

Why Gearz?: I've been looking for a interesting server for Tekkit and well, having a white-list is a bonus. :3

What do you want to build on the server?: Well, I wanna try out some of the new mods on tekkit and having a white-list will allow me to make my house look better without the constant worry of griefing.

IGN: Odac_

why gearz?: I want a good server that is updated to the new Tekkit to play on; this seems like the best choice. :)

what do I want to build?: I want to build a large space station to experiment with all of the new stuff, especially galacticraft because that sounds the most fun and I really like space.

IGN (In Game Name): Coco12570

Why Gearz?: Because it's the latest version and I set mine to that. Also because it looks nice enough.

What do you want to build on the server?: Probably something with MFR, AE, or TE. I'd also make a space shuttle... probably and make some cool stuff.

IGN (In Game Name): jjcrafter98

Why Gearz?: This was the first server i saw on the forum that looked pretty cool.

What do you want to build on the server?: I really want to build a spaceship to go to the moon and to build a base on another planet!!

IGN: Shouke

Why Gearz? The server has balanced rules and looks like a great server.

What do you want to build on the server? Secret bases and spacestations.

IGN (In Game Name): Coco12570

IGN (In Game Name): jjcrafter98

IGN: Shouke

Accepted and added to Whitelist. Welcome to Gearz

IGN: Emp1r35

Why Gearz? i think is a great server and cool rules

What do you want to build on the server? Secret bases and spacestations with my friend shouke XD

IGN: Emp1r35

Why Gearz? i think is a great server and cool rules

What do you want to build on the server? Secret bases and spacestations with my friend shouke XD

Accepted and added to Whitelist. Welcome to Gearz

IGN: marcusvvb

Why Gearz? Fair rules, and Its a new tekkit.

What do you want to build on the server? A fully medieval automated base in the space.

IGN: smalttrain

Why Gearz? I have been looking for a stable server to enjoy the new tekkit mod pack. The server seems pretty and chill and seems to have fun people on it.

What do you want to build on server? I wanna build a basic operational space station with a group of people and get to space! =)

IGN: marcusvvb

Why Gearz? Fair rules, and Its a new tekkit.

What do you want to build on the server? A fully medieval automated base in the space.

IGN: smalttrain

Why Gearz? I have been looking for a stable server to enjoy the new tekkit mod pack. The server seems pretty and chill and seems to have fun people on it.

What do you want to build on server? I wanna build a basic operational space station with a group of people and get to space! =)

Accepted and added to Whitelist.

Welcome to Gearz!

ing: TimeLordNoob

Why Gearz?: sounds fun, the staff, the people you play on it, etc. and I'm looking for a new server anyway, I swear which was against the rules of my old server, you can guess how that played out :P the new map pack also looks great so more or less that's why.

What i plan on building?: I plan on building at the very least a city in a mountain range(which i will build myself if necessary) a dwarven city if you will, eventually i wish to build a vast kingdom of many distinct cities.

so, am i adequate for your whitelist?

IGN (In Game Name): Zionator12

Why Gearz?: The server looks pretty cool and it seems to have a lot of people online so it wont grow stale too quickly.

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build a space station and maybe talk some friends into joining so they can build alongside me.

IGN (In Game Name): Binger32

Why Gearz?: Played on it before the relaunch. So why not stick with it?

What do you want to build on the server?: Want to really have fun with jakeman, see if we can rebuild some of the stuff we had back in Equinox.

IGN (In Game Name): slasho11

Why Gearz?:Well I wanted to play on a server for the new Tekkit pack , so I saw this one and it looked very promising.

What do you want to build on the server?:Anything. I will help people, create a base, and many other appropriate things.

IGN (In Game Name): wumbla

Why Gearz?: A whitelisted, active, high quality server, what's not to like?

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to try out this whole space thing first of all, and set up a legit moon base. I also just want a nice, peaceful place to make a standard base with all sorts of machines and ect.

IGN (In Game Name): slasho11

IGN (In Game Name): wumbla

IGN: TheHiddengamer82.

Thank you for your application and welcome to Gearz

Please ensure you are using 1.0.4 The server will be updated to 1.05 later today

EDIT: Server Updated to 1.0.5 OP will be edited later.

IGN: TehBinky

Why Gearz: its the number 1 server on the tekkit list

What i want to build: to be honest everything and anything

also could you whitelist my buddy

IGN:Thejoyofpainting

i really could use his help plus its lonely without friends :)

I have 3 accounts to register, me and my friends as they do not have technicpack.net accounts.

IGN: domjules

Why Gearz?: Well its the most viewed server and also the fact its whitelisted means its safe

What do you want to build on the server?: A space station!

IGN: MightyCreepers

Why Gearz?:My current server is not 24/7 so im looking for a good 24/7 server!

What do you want to build on the server?: To create a space station, IN SPACE!

IGN: checkers991

Why Gearz?: My friends are going to play this and id love to join them :D

What do you want to build on the server?: An automated factory <3