Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): Korice

Why Gearz?: Gears are an important part of any machine, along with pulleys, fulcrums, and screws.

What do you want to build on the server?: a house, though my ultimate goal will be to dominate all players and enslave the population...but for now, a house will do ;);)if you accept me, i probably wont enslave you ! but you can be my special friend in the basement #zionator12 sent me\nPS i am the 300th post so yoloswag mcgee gime dat creative mode swagger hoes yeah ikr yololololololololololoooooolllloololololollolololo0lol0lo0lolo0lo0lololo0llololol0llll foreveer young swagboy #yolo win BTW GUY ABOVE ME kept me trapped in basement for liek 5 years so ya onyl beenin real world for like 2 days

IGN: lilsaint123

IGN (In Game Name): corysmart

Ign : 1Pezzetti1

Added to white-list

Welcome to Gearz.

IGN (In Game Name): Korice

I am sorry but i will not be accepting your white-list application at this time. We mostly white-list players that are a little older.

IGN (In Game Name): SweatyWang22 (Sorry if its vulgar)

Why Gearz?: Well, I really wanted to come to a whitelist server that ultimately disallows greifing and or PvP (or toggles pvp in this case) and that seems like it has nice staff!

What do you want to build on the server?: Honestly, just like most tekkit players, to build an amazing base on the moon and get to play around with galacticraft! Hope to see you guys soon!

IGN (In Game Name): alexshreds

Why Gearz?: After a long time of playing tekkit, I have found that many servers that allow PvP and grief really aren't t that fun when it comes to staying on it for long periods of time. I want to build and show off my creations with others and learn or teach different principles of the game.

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to plan on starting a town with one of my friends (SweatyWang22).

Ign:smitester

Why gearz?: I want to play on gearz because I started playing singleplayer and it isn't very fun playing alone and this server looks great.

What do I want to build?:I want to build a base on the moon that everyone will love.

IGN (In Game Name): Vengeance993

Why Gearz?: It looks like a nice stable server to play on when I have the time.

What do you want to build on the server?: An underwater laboratory, housing many amazing feats of engineering.

IGN: anzis

Why Gearz?: I've been looking for a tekkit server that hopefully has no griefers and what server has any less griefers than a whitelisted one and Gearz was the most decent server I could find at the time

What I want to build: A jungle village with automated machinery to help me expand the village or just to help survive

IGN : MC_Sparkyz

Why Gearz?: My friend introduced this server to me and I thought that this might be a great server so I wanna try it out!

What do you want to build on the server?: Honestly i'm not a really good builder but I would just like to play peacefully with my friend R0flw4ffl3z_dg2x, I would also like to improve my building here and I like making factories!

IGN: Xotar

Why Gearz?: Some friends play in Gearz, so i want to join them!

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build some kind of futuristic space station. That's cool.

Posting an app here for a friend who doesn't have an account here:

IGN: halo1454

Why Gearz?: Zionator12 told me about this server and he says it's pretty fun.

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build a space station with Zionator12.

IGN: blazard97

Why Gearz?: I only just started Tekkit and I can't find any servers that are up to date which I can join

What do you want to build?: Friendships and factory stuff, etc. I also want to learn about Tekkit

IGN (In Game Name): TheEpic5

Why Gearz?: Because I want to have fun, blast off, and get away from no complainers, and I use puncuation.

What do you want to build on the server?: MoonBase, Public Workshop, And Mob Farm.

IGN (In Game Name): Drottin

Why Gearz?: Looks like a good community

What do you want to build on the server? I want to get to the moon!

IGN (In Game Name): Drottin

Why Gearz?: Looks like a good community

What do you want to build on the server? I want to get to the moon!

Accepted and added to white list. Welcome to Gearz

IGN (In Game Name): Redjay_

Why Gearz?:Because it seems like a good server and I am looking for whitelist so 12 year olds don't grief my moon bases.

What do you want to build on the server?: I would like to build a self sustaining moon base for all intergalactic travellers to come and rest in.