Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): Iceman0626

Why Gearz?: My friend recomended it to me. Plus, the setup looks pretty nice.

What do you want to build on the server?: Well I would really like to build a factory run entirely by low maintenance children for maximum profit, but a moon base would be nice.

ign: sir_creep

Why Gearz: I get bored alone and this looked like a good server for me once i looked into it

What do i want to build: Anything creative automated and is jaw dropping when you see it; something very technical to fuel my inner curiosity and brain power

IGN: Pokemon3145

Why gearz?: Got bored of normal Minecraft, first server I saw with towny and no ee (before the change to tekkit)

What do I want to build?: I want to build a nation/town with all my riches form the mining world!

IGN: Gammr_117 Age: 17 Why Gearz?: I tried other servers on 1.5.1 but non of them worked so i want to try it What do you want to build on the server: Moon base I seen the Tekkit preview played Tekkit for 1y3m

IGN: Gammr_117 Age: 17 Why Gearz?: I tried other servers on 1.5.1 but non of them worked so i want to try it What do you want to build on the server: Moon base I seen the Tekkit preview played Tekkit for 1y3m

IGN: MarioDilon

Why Gearz?:I saw this server on http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/141153/ and wanted to try this server out!

What do you want to build on the server?:I want to build because, i want to build most machines in Tekkit!

Added to the white-list.

Welcome to Gearz!

IGN:felixguitar

why gearz? because it sounds like a great server for me plus it looks really good

what do you want to build on the server fully automated mining factory and recreate NASA's space station

IGN : Skut3cnikCz

Why Gearz?: because there playing my friend and you are the first server that has tekkit 1.5.1 :-)

What do you want to build on the server?: I'm going to build a house and things that do not lag server

IGN (In Game Name): AtomicNinja17

Why Gearz?: I want to meet new freinds and have fun while playing minecraft

What do you want to build on the server?: A cool moon base with tons of gadgets (not laggy)

IGN (In Game Name): Shotgunsamurai9

Why Gearz?: Me and my friends enjoy playing tekkit together, and he plays on this server and asked me to sign up.

What do you want to build on the server?: A large Automated farm

IGN (In Game Name): Shotgunsamurai9

Why Gearz?: Me and my friends enjoy playing tekkit together, and he plays on this server and asked me to sign up.

What do you want to build on the server?: A large Automated farm

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): Stevemash

Why Gearz?: Been looking for a stable server with mature people and not too many banned items for a long time, Gearz seems like a good setup.

What do you want to build on the server?: I'm hoping to join with a friend and build a large workshop with automated farms around, then some intricate microblock buildings. And probably a lunar base at some point.

IGN: A_structural_D

Why Gearz: I've been playing Minecraft and Tekkit on various private servers and thought this might offer a chance to hopefully collaborate and build great things.

What do I want to build: A balanced mixture of aesthetics and technical capability.

Hi, getting bad login when i try to connect. Name is definately "Stevemash"

Hopefully this is fully resolved appears to be an issue your end. The correct user-name was whit-listed.

IGN: Nicholas_P

why gearz?: because it was the only server I found for the new tekkit that works

what do I want to build: I want to build a huge space station/ moon base

IGN (In Game Name): russofr

Why Gearz?: I would like to play with my friends and seems look a cool server from the videos i seen

What do you want to build on the server?: moon base!