Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): Zardian

Why Gearz?: Been missing a proper tekkit server, seems like this could be a suitable one.

What do you want to build on the server?: Also something space related once i get there, maybe a battlecruiser with nuclear reactors :P

IGN (In Game Name): Tiger12404

Why Gearz?: cause it looks fun and is tekkit plus well trusted

What do you want to build on the server?:any and everything although i'm kinda a noob when comes to tekkit

IGN (In Game Name): Iancu2011

Why Gearz?: I was looking on the forums for a server and this one seems promising.

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build whatever comes in my mind ( from bases to factories ) and to explore the new tekkit.

My friend hasn't got an account here and he couldn't find the page for the application. I am going to apply on his behave but he will be telling the answers to the information i hope this okay. P.s Im Fatboyrunning.

IGN: Jacksonda91

Why gears; I would like to join to build awesome buildings with my friends joezeki and fatboyrunning

What do i want to build: I would like to look into automated farms

IGN: Gamerhqweb

Why gears: I would like to play with my friend who has recommended this server.

What do i want to build: Space related things. Moonbase etc.

IGN: Gabby008

Why gears: This server looks like a best server for this tekkit !

What do i want to build: Factories, Bases and Space related things...

IGN: Gabby008

Why gears: This server looks like a best server for this tekkit !

What do i want to build: Factories, Bases and Space related things...

Accepted and added to white-list. Very sorry for the delay.

IGN: LinXitoW

Why Gearz: I'm just getting back into modded Minecraft and Gearz looks like a decent commmunity/server to start at.

What do i want to build: Factories, since ive never built those before

IGN: LinXitoW

Why Gearz: I'm just getting back into modded Minecraft and Gearz looks like a decent commmunity/server to start at.

What do i want to build: Factories, since ive never built those before

Accepted and added to white-list.

IGN: lobomaulino

Why Gearz? I want to try out the new Tekkit and this seems to be the best server I could have fun in.

What I want to build is a good home with all the necessary facilities which will have stuff from most of the mods available.

IGN: Lewanator1

I want to play on gears because it looks the most professional

I want to build a underground base with huge cooling towers just for looks

IGN (In Game Name): ITzWaggerz

Why Gearz?: Because i played on the last server with the tekkit classic modpack and was the best server i had ever played on with a mature friendly community

What do you want to build on the server?: Various things as i haven't played on the new tekkit modpack but have heard a lot about it and i am very exited i would love to build factories and bases on the moon!

Hidden

That's not proof, that's just me having many items.

Go on, prove to me I duped them.

That is above and beyond what we are required to do. All 4 members of staff Online at the time felt that this was unrealistic due to your game time and this was the result of duplication glitches. You then asked is duping allowed which also supports our suspicions. All ban appeals are handled at bxbservers.com and no further discussion will take place on this thread.

2013-05-28 19:08:06 [iNFO] xYIBBY issued server command: /msg marc isnt duping allowed

Hidden

That is above and beyond what we are required to do. All 4 members of staff Online at the time felt that this was unrealistic due to your game time and this was the result of duplication glitches. You then asked is duping allowed which also supports our suspicions. All ban appeals are handled at bxbservers.com and no further discussion will take place on this thread.

2013-05-28 19:08:06 [iNFO] xYIBBY issued server command: /msg marc isnt duping allowed

Because that's what you were banning me for? I was confused anyway?

It's not like I was on my own I had help from other people, handouts and other stuff etc etc.

Why is it above and beyond? You can't provide me with a proper piece of evidence that shows I duped? Well done.

Hidden

Large quantity of specific hard to craft items in even 64 stacks in 13h of game play and you asking me in person:

[05/28/2013 07:08:06 PM (World: 2669,90,-1498)] xYIBBY: /msg marc isnt duping allowed

Anyone who looked at thoes screenshots will be able to say right away that you duped

Quite wasting my time and complaining on the white-list application thread.

You know what you did if you want to if you want to take this further go on bxbservers.com to complain.