Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): worjd

Why Gearz?: Looking fo try out the new tekkit version!

What do you want to build on the server?: Going to the moon obviously

IGN:mraimhigh

Why Gearz: I am a big time tekkit lover. I really like white listed because they keep the greifers out and the mature people in.

What are you building?: well I am going to toy with all of the mods the new tekkit has to offer I will eventually get the hang of them I promise.

IGN:mraimhigh

Why Gearz: I am a big time tekkit lover. I really like white listed because they keep the greifers out and the mature people in.

What are you building?: well I am going to toy with all of the mods the new tekkit has to offer I will eventually get the hang of them I promise.

I will hold you to that :P

Accepted and added to white list Welcome to Gearz.

IGN: Unknown_hunter64

Why Gearz: Why not? :D But seriously I've been part of the BxB servers since launch day of PV so yeah I'm into Tekkit as well.

What are you building?: At the moment I do not know, I'll experiment with the mods and play around then figure out which direction to from there.

IGN: woodstock65

Why Gearz?: I played on your last tekkit classic server and i love you guys and your server so i would like to play again with you guys

What do you want to build on the server?: I dont really know all depends on where i find to live and what comes to mind

IGN: minecraft_lover2

Why Gearz?: Because I played in your last server and I LOVED it!

What do you want to build?: It matters what inspires me to build.

IGN: meepsdood3

Why Gearz: I love tekkit and i need a new server this one looks really awesome and i hope to see you in game.

What are you building?: i love to build modern style houses. and i am very creative when i comes to interior decorating.

IGN (In Game Name): jdtown

Why Gearz?:I love tekkit servers and since this server is already made within 3 hours of this update you must be amazing.

What do you want to build on the server?:I would love to build creations such as pvp arenas or mob arenas and lots of stuff to do with redstone im good at that :) I manly just build what comes to mind and what would look good.

IGN (In Game Name): asasinc

Why Gearz?: Because I feel Gearz has the best and most updated server. It's also a nice community

What do you want to build on the server?: I would want to build a lot of machines and tekkit things, also a base on the moon

IGN: HavocNano

Age 14

Why Gearz? Because I want to play on a server where I know people will commit and the server will stay up, and I really want to play this pack online.

What do you want to build? I want to creat and be in a moon community with others, basically just make the best of my free time.

IGN (In Game Name): christian2142

Why Gearz?: Gearz appears to be the most popular Tekkit server for the new modpack, which gives me the idea that it will become successful and is full of potential.

What do you want to build on the server?: I'm fanatical about Towny, and have been eager to jump into the hot seat for a while now and create a new haven for players, considering most Tekkit servers focus on Factions.

IGN: meepsdood3

IGN (In Game Name): christian2142

Accepted and added to White list

Welcome to Gearz. Sorry for missing you out meepsdood3 did not see your post.

IGN (In Game Name): alexandGzz

Why Gearz?: I'm always trying to find a decent server, with any luck this will be the one

What do you want to build on the server?: The new space travel seems pretty damn cool, I'd like to experiment with that a bit

IGN (In Game Name): alexandGzz

Why Gearz?: I'm always trying to find a decent server, with any luck this will be the one

What do you want to build on the server?: The new space travel seems pretty damn cool, I'd like to experiment with that a bit

Accepted and added to White List. Welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): UB43

Why Gearz?: Looks like the best server for this modpack around.

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build a big space station!

IGN (In Game Name): UB43

I am sorry for not responding to your white-list application sooner.

ATM we are only accepting application from an older player base.