Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

Hidden

Yibby, those diamond blocks you had were equivilent of over 9000 diamonds. No way that's legitmate. Even a few of our members with 8 quarries don't have that many diamonds, and they've been here for far longer than you. I barely have that much IRON, which is common, let alone diamonds.

Hidden

First of all my gametime is over 24 hours so kudos to you for the well done research.

Secondly I said that because you thought I did that so I wanted to clarify if it was or wasn't allowed.

Quite wasting your time? I would if I knew what that meant.

I will post it here so people can see they would be wasting their time joining.

You have no decent evidence so you keep re posting the same thing. You have no decent evidence so you try to stop me posting.

Hidden

Because that's what you were banning me for? I was confused anyway?

Actually, you asked if duping was allowed BEFORE we accused you of anything. All that had happened was Marcallaire asked "How is your collection going?"

Hidden

Haha, that's where you're wrong. I SAW you flying out of my hole, and before I realized someone was moving around stuff in my inventory. It is kinda obvious what you thought I was doing.

Anyway, why did you randomly come over to check my chests anyway?

Hidden

9000 diamonds? Alright, lets consider the easiest way for you to get large amounts of diamonds besides quarrying out the entirety of the Pit: Minium Stones. It takes 32 Iron per diamond through this method. Lets say you had exactly 9000 diamonds (in diamond blocks). Thats 288000 Iron - or, if you converted it from obisidan, 1,152,000 obsidian.

Thats a lot of iron and obsidian, even if Obisidan is basically free to get, considering how common Lava is. Not to mention the butt-loads of Minium Stones you'd need. We'll go back to the iron for that. Considering each Minium Stone needs 8 Shards and lasts for 50 charges, each diamond would cost 5 charges of the minium stone. Now, considering you have 9000 diamonds, That would be 7200 minum shards, 900 gold, 3600 iron, and 3600 stone. You've been online for 24 hours, and from what I've been told, have no where near the setup to get this done legitimately. Even with an entire factory pumping out everything required, there is no way you could've done this in 24 hours. Phsyically impossible, even if everything was set up before hand. The Iron, Gold, and Stone is easy enough to get with quarries, even potentially within 24 hours, but the number of mobs you'd have to kill for that many shards is staggering.

No way possible you did this legitmately. I didn't even take into account the force field emiters, diamond chests, or tessaracts.

Hidden

First of all my gametime is over 24 hours so kudos to you for the well done research.

Our plugin does not count AFK time.

I will post it here so people can see they would be wasting their time joining.

Fine you have been reported to the forum staff.

I told you to take this over to the community's forums this is not the place for these discussion.

You have no decent evidence so you keep re posting the same thing. You have no decent evidence so you try to stop me posting.

It's not like I was on my own I had help from other people, handouts and other stuff etc etc.

Again anyone who look at the evidence I presented will agree that this is more then enough proof of duping and who in there right mind would just "hand" you multiple stacks of diamond block, Emeralds, Tesseract frames. You have no where NEAR the machines setup to process the required resources needed to craft all of this.

Hidden

How would you know?

I have more than just me in my house.

And why are you even getting involved, you hear something went down and you're like omg I want to help, I want brownie points.

Don't get involved in other peoples business.

Hidden

Our plugin does not count AFK time.

Fine you have been reported to the forum staff.

I told you to take this over to the community's forums this is not the place for these discussion.

Again anyone who look at the evidence I presented will agree that this is more then enough proof of duping and who in there right mind would just "hand" you multiple stacks of diamond block, Emeralds, Tesseract frames. You have no where NEAR the machines setup to process the required resources needed to craft all of this.

Hidden

How would you know?

I have more than just me in my house.

And why are you even getting involved, you hear something went down and you're like omg I want to help, I want brownie points.

Don't get involved in other peoples business.

We're all in teamspeak at the moment. Join it if you want to argue your case. CrustyPeanut Is in the teamspeak, and listened to the entire discussion and investigation.

Hidden

Me? I'm just pretty amazed at the situtation of you even trying to deny that you were duping. Pretty hilarious. My attempt at brownie points will be my eventual Cathedral made entirely of Meat Blocks made from Alien Villagers that'll be dedicated to the admin, which will be present on my space station. Haven't gotten around to that yet though, so no brownie points for me.

Hidden

If you say so.

I don't give a shit xD

Quick question, why did you randomly come over to my house?

Because we periodically check on all of the players online, to ensure we do not have rule breakers such as yourself.

Hidden

If you say so.

I don't give a shit xD

Hidden

Me? I'm just pretty amazed at the situtation of you even trying to deny that you were duping. Pretty hilarious. My attempt at brownie points will be my eventual Cathedral made entirely of Meat Blocks made from Alien Villagers that'll be dedicated to the admin, which will be present on my space station. Haven't gotten around to that yet though, so no brownie points for me.

As I said to Leeber

You have a pile of items infront of you.

Explain how they got there.

Hidden

If you say so.

I don't give a shit xD

As a moderation team it is our role to check the rules are being followed. This involves in checking up on people invisible. These checks happen to everyone and no-one apart from you seems to have an issue with this apart from you. This happens on every server if you don't like it play single player.

Hidden

As I said to Leeber

You have a pile of items infront of you.

Explain how they got there.

I heard something about a duplication glitch. Pretty much sums it up. I have a massive pile of items myself, but I can explain how I got all of them. How did you get yours? I'm sure if you made a perfectly reasonable case, they'd be more than willing to take it into account. All you're doing is trying to get the admins to explain how they got there, when it should be you doing it.

Hidden

Stop taking words from my mouth. When did I once say I had a problem with it. I simply asked why did you check in.

There will no longer be any replies to you in this thread. If you want to appeal your ban, post a ban appeal on our forums, BxBservers.com.

There will no longer be any replies to you in this thread. If you want to appeal your ban, post a ban appeal on our forums, BxBservers.com.

Speak for yourself, eh?

IGN (In Game Name): jjbuzbuzty

Why Gearz?:Recommended by many friends

What do you want to build on the server?:Moon Base and Big factories

IGN (In Game Name): jjbuzbuzty

Added to white-list

Welcome to Gearz.

Please note atm the server is down. We are having some issues accessing the server due to a host error.

IGN (In Game Name): PBlock96

Why Gearz?: Because it looks to be the best server not on the deluxe list

What do you want to build on the server?: Something totally awesome

IGN (In Game Name): PBlock96

Added to white-list

Welcome to Gearz.

Please note atm the server is down. We are having some issues accessing the server due to a host error.

Added to white-list

Welcome to Gearz.

Thanks! See you on when the server is fixed!