Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): IsaacC1203

Why Gearz?:Looks like a well managed server

What do you want to build on the server? Because whitelisted servers tend to be much higher quality

I've removed the (self admitted)13 year old idiot from this thread for the most part.

minecraft servers, much like forums, are not courts of law. I don't need to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that people are fucking idiots to warn/ban them. in this case though, I most certainly do. you may resume normal white list requesting up in here.

IGN (In Game Name): grewoo45

Why Gearz?:i play gearz for ages and i got lost a bit with server change

What do you want to build on the server?:a city

IGN (In Game Name): HunterMcQuade

Why Gearz?: After reading about it I am very interested in it, and the whitelist would mean less troublesome players to deal with.

What do you want to build on the server?: Depends, whatever happens to strike my imagination, nothing profane.

IGN:physa_fontinalis

why gearz?:I want to have a proper server I can stick to, and really get the feel of the modpack.

What do you want to build on the server?:A big space station and an EPIC moonbase =D

Click Me for the Thread with All Of my Reviews on them!

Here Is the review of your server that I did:

Latency:

4: Move smoothly pretty much all the time, Chat is current all the time

Staff:

5: Kind, Dedicated, Hard-Working. Has staff that genuinely cares.

Community:

5: "This Just in: Minecraft Server owner wins majority vote for (Insert place here)"

Spawn:

4: Wow, this is pretty cool

Draw:

4: Makes me want to stick around for a while, maybe donate some

Adherence to Advertisement:

5: It is what it advertises

Experience:

4: Pretty good

Youtube Link:

http://youtube.com/JVT5t_m-euQ

Over all Score: 4.5 out of 5

Notes: When I first joined this server I was pleasantly surprised by the server. I had expected it to be one of those gigantic, impersonal servers that has a huge amount of people filtering through it. I thought this because it was from a network of servers. However, when I joined I was greeted by most of the staff and a few of the players. From there things kept getting better, except from time to time there were lag spikes. The lag spikes weren't too bad, however they did bring the score down from a 5 to a 4.

When I started asking many plugin questions, instead of hiding what they could do like many server runners, all of my questions were answered promptly. The Spawn was pretty awesome, but I feel that the spawn was a little cluttered by a few of the out of place shops within. The over-all experience for this server was pretty awesome, however the occasional lag drops it from a perfect 5 to a 4

Snip

A bit of a repeat of what I posted on your review thread. We really appreciate all feedback. We will be looking at and hopefully improving upon the issues raised and hopefully improving upon them. We hope to continue to see you playing on Gearz.

im fatboy by the way.

I would like to apply as an admin. Im not to great with plugins and stuff but i will regally check the forums for people who are appling and c if they should be able to join. I fell this will help u as it will keep that off your back and leaving u to fix problems in game. I hope this is enough for me to become an admin and would like to help as much as possible as yours is my favourite server

Snip

We deal with all applications for staff on our forums at bxbservers.com. If you are interested please fill in an application there. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your interest.

i tried to make a forum account but it says "error"

I am not sure as to the cause of this. The website it working normally and other users are able to register. I will investigate to see if are nay issues

IGN (In Game Name): nicky1088

Why Gearz?:looks awesome and friendly

What do you want to build on the server?:A moon base! and a space station!

IGN (In Game Name): nicky1088

Why Gearz?:looks awesome and friendly

What do you want to build on the server?:A moon base! and a space station!

Accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): skaterd11

Why Gearz?:looks awesome and friendly and going on with nicky1088

What do you want to build on the server?:A moon base!

IGN (In Game Name): skaterd11

Why Gearz?:looks awesome and friendly and going on with nicky1088

What do you want to build on the server?:A moon base!

Accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Gearz!