Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN: Zoomer13

Why Gearz?: I have friends on this server and am eager to try out Tekkit!

What do I want to build: A ridiculously large hat that I will live inside.

IGN: Shaderftw

Why Gearz? I have a good friend on the server that I would like to play with, he told me tekkit is pretty cool.

What do I want to build: Whatever he's got going and hopefully get to the moon!

We have resolved the user registration issue on our forums at bxbservers.com. Thank you for your patience on this issue.

IGN (In Game Name):BruinsFan1127x

Why Gearz?: Me and my friends were on APOC Gaming's Website and they reset everyone's in-game inventory's so we decided to leave it and never go back. Your server looks great and doesn't have that much banned items.

What do you want to build on the server?: A cool house, and realistic house.

IGN: KPPortage

Why Gearz?: Well, it's a server that doesn't have many banned items and the multi-worlds idea seems awesome. Judging by other comments, staff seems awesome. Also, a lot of ym friends will be joining this server soon too.

What do you want to build on the server?: I dunno, some machines and possibly a mega-build castle here and there. :D

IGN (In Game Name): warmachien

Why Gearz?: Your server is great and very innovative (love the mining world idea), your server allows more of the "fun" tekkit items (quarries in particular), and your admins seem to be pretty active, which is more than I can say for most servers

What do you want to build on the server?: I would like to build a nice multi-functional technological mansion that is completely self sufficient and provides for all my minecraft needs and luxuries

IGN (In Game Name):BruinsFan1127x

IGN: KPPortage

IGN (In Game Name): warmachien

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz and sorry for the delay.

IGN: Mr_Shcribbles

Why Gearz?: I like tekkit and this server seems really nice compared to other servers. I'm pretty new to tekkit too so I want to utilize every tool and equipment available in order to understand how the equipment functions. One last reason is that I like no greifing servers. All that time and effort built into your creation gets ruined and that feeling just doesnt feel good.

What do you want to build on the server?: I would like to build a mountain cave that contains industrial machines. After that, I'm gonna make a industrial mountain afterwards.

IGN: Pwnagge2

Why Gears?: All my friends are playing it, all the other servers are stupid because APOC Gaming FAILS!

what do you want to build?: Anything really depends on what my friends want to do and depends on my mood. From my house to maybe a mega build.

IGN: mattgurney1213

Why Gearz: looks like a fun server where there are no griefers (finally!)

What do you want to build?: A huge company called Atoms Inc.that make everything tekkit!!!

IGN: hoodzboi

why gearz? My friends play gears and they referenced me to this server, their names are pwnagge2 and kpportage. I also am very interested in your separate worlds for quarries and resources, it makes makes the landscape look better in the main world.

IGN: mattgurney1213

IGN: hoodzboi

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz!

Can I please be unbanned?, I do not know what I did :/

If you can send me your user name I will be able to tell you more information, however all appeals are handled at our forums at bxbervers.com

IGN (In Game Name): alexdavis45

Why Gearz?:well i'm looking for a white-listed server, so i do not have to worry about 4yr olds (no offence) annoying me or anyother players and causing chat drama

What do you want to build on the server?:i would like to build..........a massive space station and a rocket fuel depo

Flaashing here, signing up for my cousin

IGN: = 44sebbe

Why Gearz?: I want to join my friends. it looks like an awesome server

What do you want to build on the server?: i would like to build a base and a town with my friends

IGN (In Game Name): amedney

Why Gearz?:looks awesome and friendly and going on with nicky1088

What do you want to build on the server?:A moon base!

IGN (In Game Name): racer123678

Why Gearz?:looks awesome and friendly and going on with nicky1088

What do you want to build on the server?:A moon base!