Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

Just a quick update on what we have been working on.

We have recently reset the Pit world so there is once again a massive abundance of ores on the server once again.

Towny has been added and a number of towns have been set-up and many more on the way.

We want to your feedback. If you dislike something please tell us so we can improve upon it. If you want us to do more of something we can. Once again I would like to say thank you to everyone for your ongoing support to continue to make Gearz an enjoyable place to play.

IGN : Holomder

Why Gearz?: I like this mod pack

What do you want to build on the server?: industrial machines and automatic farms

IGN (In Game Name): Traka

Why Gearz?: I was looking for a good server where to hang out without having to worry about being griefed , nuked, raided, etc... abd it seems i have found it.

What do you want to build on the server?: To start a big house with plenty of machines / contraptions with my brother Holomder (he applied right now also), after that, the sky is the limit, well..., not anymore. XD

IGN: 76eetu

Why Gearz?: I want to try tekkit In multiplayer, cause i have been playing Tekkit for a long time.

What do i want to build: i want to go to space and create a nice space station.

P.S Sorry for the bad grammar.

IGN: 76eetu

Grammar looks pretty good to me. Better than mine anyway.

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): wanaga

Why Gearz?: It looks like a cool server, I really like towny and It probably won't have as much griefing~

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build a little house with a lot of Machinery and possibly try the new mods~

Thank you for your time~

IGN (In Game Name): ISOForest

Why Gearz?: Look like one of the better Tekkit servers on here. Decent post etc etc

What do you want to build on the server?: Been playing on and off with this modpack for awhile now, and would like to get a small colony or someting established on the moon. Enjoy tinkering around with steve's carts aswell.

IGN (In Game Name): AndreC

Why Gearz?: New to the 'new' Tekkit and this is the best non forced raid/pvp servers I've seen thus far.

What do you want to build on the server?: All the things! A decent factory and space station maybe.

Also, in this line

4nggIvqvtXVQ42Emw43j1vuF-Zu0cQFF3kZBS3nv

Register on our website to stay up to date with all the latest news and information from the server here. Post feedback and get help from staff and other members as well as having your say in the direction and improvement of the server.

The "here" links to a non existent URL 'bxbserverse.com'

Servers misspelled =p

IGN (In Game Name): gotix2011

Why Gearz?: Appears to be one of the best servers around here for the new tekkit and it looks awesome

What do you want to build on the server?: Probably a base on the moon or mars and an Oil company to control all the oil :P

IGN (In Game Name): AndreC

Added to white-list.

I have raised the issue with Marc (the OP) and this should be resolved soon. Thank you for raising this

IGN (In Game Name): Dawson65

Why Gearz?: My friend Zoggy recommended me.

What do you want to build on the server? A melon factory.

IGN (In Game Name): ShadyTheBro

Why Gearz?: I have been lookin for a server of this stature

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build the sciences

IGN (In Game Name): DemonParia

Why Gearz?: It seems like one of the more popular contemporary Tekkit servers.

What do you want to build on the server? Lunar plantation.