Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): IREAPERIV

Why Gearz?: It seems like a superior server.

What do you want to build on the server? Lunar empire of destruction.

IGN (In Game Name): michael_harris

IGN (In Game Name): Dawson65

IGN (In Game Name): ShadyTheBro

IGN (In Game Name): DemonParia

IGN (In Game Name): IREAPERIV

IGN (In Game Name):csim1997

All accepted and added to white-list. Sorry for the delay looks like the other Admins are slacking and I needed to sleep :(

Welcome to Gearz

IGN (In Game Name): thekill473

Why Gearz?: Looking for a stable server with decent people, also with computer craft.(I'm a programmer.)

What do you want to build on the server?: An interactive techno base.(Who doesn't.)

IGN (In Game Name): cakeman9000

Why Gearz?: wallei and 00abe needs a boss

What do you want to build on the server?: a super cool house and som other thing with wallei and 00abe

IGN: Taz_Volts

Why Gearz?: A friend recommended this server.

What do you want to build on the server?: A large sciency thing of awesome. (mostly laboratories)

IGN (In Game Name): ZGameing

Why Gearz?:First server i saw n looked epic

What do you want to build on the server?:Idk something on the moon n on main land like a earth n moon base n keep going from one place to the other but mainly have fun

IGN: CobaltDelta

Why Gearz? I've mucked about with some very small-scale SMP servers in the past, mostly running Tekkit Lite and FTB, and feel a larger-scale server will be more up to speed for me, particularly since a few of my friends have already established themselves on Gearz.

What do I want to build? Not sure yet, but it'll likely involve something tremendously overcomplicated for the intended purpose. Probably a big combustion engine powerplant/refinery complex.

IGN: CobaltDelta

Why Gearz? I've mucked about with some very small-scale SMP servers in the past, mostly running Tekkit Lite and FTB, and feel a larger-scale server will be more up to speed for me, particularly since a few of my friends have already established themselves on Gearz.

What do I want to build? Not sure yet, but it'll likely involve something tremendously overcomplicated for the intended purpose. Probably a big combustion engine powerplant/refinery complex.

Accepted. and added to white-list. I look forward to seeing the overcomplicated project they are always the most interesting

Accepted. and added to white-list. I look forward to seeing the overcomplicated project they are always the most interesting

Rock on. Most appreciated. ;D

IGN: SilverBagelz

Why Gearz?: Need a new and unique server with a lot of great plug-ins, so I'm able to have an enjoyable time on Tekkit.

What do you want to build on the server? Lunar Destroyer Space-ship

Ign: Clawx207

Why: I am the lead admin of JwlGaming, your "rival" ;), i would like to look around, take a break from managing my server

Build: Anything in the modpack, preferably thermal expansion

Ign: torban

Why: Looks like a busy server that wont vanish overnight

Build: Fairly technical, want to play with the new pack and adapt to a world without IC and EE. Mess around on the moon most definitely.

Ign: Clawx207

Ign: torban

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz!

Apologies for the delay and hope to see you in game soon.

IGN: iCheetah

Why Gearz?: I want to try out tekkit multiplayer. Has been 1 year since i started it playing.

What do you want to build on the server?: Everything that i know how to.