Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

I dont seem 9 when im playing. Im in fourth grade and im mature. Can i please play? If im not mature ill act mature. And ill be 10 in just a few months.

Aet. Stop Watching and say somthing.

LOOK AT IT.

SAY YES OR NO.

And the PM sent to my other Admin tells me enough about your maturity.

Application Denied

I think your TRIPLE post says something. Responding to a White list application within 20mins is not half bad when it is 3am for me.

Well Then, Ill never see you again basicly. Goodbye.

And i guess thats true, Aet.

Its 10:11 at night where i live.

IGN (In Game Name): micdoodle8

Why Gearz?: You look to be the largest Tekkit server at the moment and I'd like to see my mod in action :)

What do you want to build on the server?: Not much, will just have a peek around once in a while.

IGN:MrMazahaka

Why Gearz?:This server looks like a best server for this tekkit !

What do you want to build on the server?:Wery big spase station !

IGN: JordanJAWS

Why Gearz?: I Played on the last gearz server and put a lot of effort in, enjoyed the gameplay and the community.

What Do I Want To Build: A nice town and open community area, get factorys and quarrys running and hopefully an automation system in a town would be nice :)

IGN:Schoonelde

Why Gearz?: first post i saw and i like it a ot the post

What do you want to build on the server?:

A moon station

IGN: wilftest

Why Gearz?: This looks like the best server available.

What do you want to build on the server?: Mining town, space station, moon base.

IGN (In Game Name): xMike_litoris69

Why Gearz?: Seems largest tekkit server atm, and such a great combination of plugins

What do you want to build on the server?: I'd like to enhance my new tekkit skills (Upgrading from oldschool tekkit) and I'd also like to build an automation factory/ spacestation of somesort

IGN: necron_poseidan

I would like to go on this server because of a community and friends say it is very good. I would like server where owners and admins and mods don't mess around.

Plz whitelist me

IGN: necron_poseidan

I would like to go on this server because of a community and friends say it is very good. I would like server where owners and admins and mods don't mess around.

Plz whitelist me

Accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): mor_shed

Why Gearz?: First server, top of the list, great plugins and wanted to see what the commotion was about

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to explore the new tekkit with people. Singleplayer can get boring...

IGN: podge0804

Why Gearz?: First server I saw up on the Fourm and most popular and i play tekkit everyday

What do you want to build on the server?: because i wanna got to the moon and create a nice home