Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): calmilamsy

Why Gearz?: Lots of other servers i have joined have been shut down. :/

What do you want to build on the server?: Castles, houses and many other things

Unfortunately guys, Gearz will be closing on thursday.. The modpack is just too unstable to run a full size server. I didn't want to whitelist you guys without giving any warning but I will go ahead and whitelist you anyway so you can come and check it out. But it has only become an 8 slot server with 1GB of RAM. We are using our resources for our new project, which will be a whitelisted FTB Ultimate server. If you would like, you can find all the information about what we are doing and what we do currently here. http://bxbservers.com/threads/yay-updates-24-06-2013.743/

IGN (In Game Name): fathippy2

IGN (In Game Name): calmilamsy

Both have been accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Gearz! And I hope you will join our community that is BxB!

IGN (In Game Name): arepecka

Why Gearz?: I would like to experience BxB servers and would think from the popularity it would be a good fit

What do you want to build on the server?: an awsome base will all the gadgets

IGN: abalczon85

Why Gearz: Looked like a good Tekkit Main server.

What do you want to build?: I want to play the new tekkit pack and go to space.

IGN (In Game Name): TheMasterAUT

Why Gearz?: Because it's the most Played and joined server of course!

What do you want to build on the server?: Probably homes and Some nice Strange Fountains and Marble Pillars Lolz!

The new Ip is tekkit.bxbservers.com:25568

http://bxbservers.com/threads/yay-updates-24-06-2013.743/

Make sure you all read this. I will still be accepting you to the white list but, this is something you all need to read first.

IGN (In Game Name): arepecka

Why Gearz?: I would like to experience BxB servers and would think from the popularity it would be a good fit

What do you want to build on the server?: an awsome base will all the gadgets

IGN: abalczon85

Why Gearz: Looked like a good Tekkit Main server.

What do you want to build?: I want to play the new tekkit pack and go to space.

IGN (In Game Name): TheMasterAUT

Why Gearz?: Because it's the most Played and joined server of course!

What do you want to build on the server?: Probably homes and Some nice Strange Fountains and Marble Pillars Lolz!

All have been accepted and added to the white list.

I hope after reading that news post you will still consider joining our server group. Welcome to Gearz and BxB!

IGN (In Game Name): Currystain50

Why Gearz?: Well I havnt played on a Tekkit server since like idk a while so i decided to go back on tekkit to enjoy what it had to offer (here i am rambleing) so basiaclly u have a no banned item thing i like that so yea <3

What do you want to build on the server?:i will proberally build a base a emc farmn stuf idk what ever comes to mind

IGN (In Game Name): e_sc89

Why Gearz?: It seemed like a server with a good community so I decided to join.

What do you want to build on the server?: I'm going to be unoriginal and build a house like everyone else.

IGN (In Game Name): 1100dianalm

Why Gearz?: I'm looking for a good whitelist server to build on with great people.

What do you want to build on the server?: Everything!!

IGN (In Game Name): zaldara

Why Gearz?: tryin new servers out

What do you want to build on the server?: a well organized, large scale castle city

redacted

IGN (In Game Name): Eissack

Why Gearz?: I was looking for a Tekkit server which is populated

What do you want to build on the server?: I wanna build a big base on the Server. Especially I want to automate all my Machines with the AE mod.

IGN (In Game Name): ampenergy33

Why Gearz?: I'm new to this new tekkit and I want to play with others while learning how to do stuff.

What do you want to build on the server?: I heard you can make space stations... Me wants to make a space station and build a house.

In case you don't know,guys,the server is closed (sadly)

Please Read What Jake wrote.

Unfortunately guys, Gearz will be closing on thursday.. The modpack is just too unstable to run a full size server. I didn't want to whitelist you guys without giving any warning but I will go ahead and whitelist you anyway so you can come and check it out. But it has only become an 8 slot server with 1GB of RAM. We are using our resources for our new project, which will be a whitelisted FTB Ultimate server. If you would like, you can find all the information about what we are doing and what we do currently here.http://bxbservers.com/threads/yay-updates-24-06-2013.743/

IGN (In Game Name): Abbasinia.

Why Gearz?: Highest rated server on the forum, and your thread is very neat and appealing.

What do you want to build on the server?: Well I played Tekkit a long time ago, and the new Tekkit looks amazing. So I think I'll build a rocket ship. :)

IGN (In Game Name): perpetualgamer/perpetualgamer2

Why Gearz?: We believe that this server will provide a nice experience for us, we have been playing together for a long time but always locally.

What do you want to build on the server?: An amazing space station, with a moon base to match.

Unfortunately guys, Gearz will be closing on thursday.. The modpack is just too unstable to run a full size server. I didn't want to whitelist you guys without giving any warning but I will go ahead and whitelist you anyway so you can come and check it out. But it has only become an 8 slot server with 1GB of RAM. We are using our resources for our new project, which will be a whitelisted FTB Ultimate server. If you would like, you can find all the information about what we are doing and what we do currently here. http://bxbservers.com/threads/yay-updates-24-06-2013.743/

Both have been accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Gearz! And I hope you will join our community that is BxB!

It was Closed.I loved the server but was closed.

IGN: jinxorz

Why gearz: i want to join this sever due to the fact that it supports town and tekkit and it sounds like it has high amount of player activity.

what do i want to build: i want to build a city or under ground facility later from that ill start terraforming and makes metropolis on the moon and many more ideas yet to come but this all based on how much it is to start a town and to claim land.

IGN creep_show:

Why Gearz?: I like your rules, and the way you guys seem to run things.

What do you want to build on the server?: Futuristic castles(kind of like medieval combined with high tech future), towers, space staions/ships/bases, experimental

Nevermind; Just saw the server is closed now, sorry guys.

IGN (In Game Name): Primetwo

Why Gearz?: Seems like a popular server with good community.

What do you want to build on the server?: Whatever comes to mind soon, new to tekkit and looking to learn to play.

IGN: jeontop2

Why Gearz? Looks really nice. Lots of players. Great rules. Nice Spawn :)!

What do I want to build? MoooonBasse an lots more! I would love to discover new things about tekkit on Gearz and hope to find the perfect server!