Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN: donuteateranator

Why gearz? it looks fun and i want to make a super moon base with at least 4 sectors and transportation from one to the other

Sorry for the wait.

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz

IGN: baileydaisy

Why Gearz?: First 1.0.3 server I saw, and it looks awesome.

What do you want to build on the server?: I hate singleplayer and I want to build some rockets.

IGN:Havick1988

why gearz?:First whitlisted server.Possably only server that i wont get spawn killed at with Balkans weapons.

what do i want to build?:A powersuit factory on the moon if possible and a space station.

IGN (In Game Name): natboy6500

Why Gearz?: Gearz was one of the better publicized servers, and it also seemed like a good place to start, since it is whitelisted, and most of the other servers aren't!

What do you want to build on the server?: I would like to build anything that will work, and look cool at the same time.

my type of server...

only wish DD was enabled, in all opinion dim doors don't lag, but i agree with disabling mystcraft for sure... don't like it very much either but anyways...

ign:MiningPro

why gearz: seems to be the only decent server for this type of mod pack..

ign:MiningPro

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Gearz

The other reason for DD being disabled was the unstable rifts. We are still looking into these mods further to see whether they are stable for SMP.

IGN (In Game Name): Michaelg911

Why Gearz?: Because you are the only server online and is not unworthy of being pelted by newbies breaking rules. and also to enjoy laying on this very fun server with space!

What do you want to build on the server?: A massive moonbase home and a surface home. Thank You For Your Time.

IGN queeftastic

Why: looking to get back into minecraft and your server looks great!

What i plan to build: eye of sauron on the moon or elsewhere if it is preoccupied

Because you are the only server online and is not unworthy of being pelted by newbies breaking rules. and also to enjoy laying on this very fun server with space!

I think this is a compliment :P. Thank you for the support.

No Problem, but I think I accidently insulted the server.....I'm sorry.

It did confuse me a bit, thought it was good intentions anyway.

IGN: VampireGabriel

why gears? because this server looks amazing and I love tekkit, and all my friends are on it and I want to build a giant castle with missiles on it on this amazing server.