Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): Stonemoon40

Why Gearz?: A couple of my friends told me that this server was amazing and that I should white-list.

What do you want to build on the server?: I wanna build an amazing Space Station! :)

IGN (In Game Name): Stonemoon40

Added to white-list

Welcome to Gearz

VampireGabriel, quadruple post in less then 5 min?

Sorry, whitelist application denied.

IGN (In Game Name): Swordsyke

Why Gearz? I need to find a new server for the new Tekkit that just came out, and you guys look great.

What do you want to build on the server? Giant factories and bunches of machines! :P

IGN: zeba12

Why Gears? It looks like a fantistic server to play on for the new map pack and out of all of them your the best i've seen

What do i want to build? Big structures, factories, and things to help out the server.

IGN (In Game Name): iCraft__

Why Gearz?:because its the first "new" tekkit server and i feel like im a mature and responsible fellow and because i thimnk u guyz are awsome :D and my email is b[email protected]

What do you want to build on the server?:N/a

IGN: Robobo_warrior

Why Gearz?: Why not!? and i really need a good server to play on. This looks like perfect!

What do you wan't to build?:A giant death robot that kicks everyones ass? Naah... a huge colony to the moon?

Other?: ...

IGN:PhillyLover

Why Gearz: Love to try new servers and this looked really cool!

What do I want to build: Well since i just started playing this mod I really dont know a lot but i know the basics and it would be fun.

IGN: juniper1915

Why Gears?: Looking for a server to play on the newest tekkit and this looks like the best one.

What do you want to build?: A moon base or maybe even a moon mansion with a underground factory.

IGN woodstock_jr

Why Gearz?: I would like to play in here because my brother does and my friends

What do you want to build on the server?: I would like to build in space and an epic rocket station

IGN: MULTITHETESTER

Why Gearz?: Friend play on they say it is a great server.

What do you want to build on the server?: New the the new version on tekkit so re learning the new and getting to build a base or two. Nothing big.