Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Rage-Quit

[1.1.5]Gearz![No Griefing][PvP-Toggle][100 Slots][Towny][LWC][White-list][No MC, DD]

IGN (In Game Name): degrief

Why Gearz?: One of the few servers for the new Tekkit.

What do you want to build on the server?: I'd like to get to space, really.

IGN (In Game Name): degrief

Why Gearz?: One of the few servers for the new Tekkit.

What do you want to build on the server?: I'd like to get to space, really.

Added to white-list

Welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): kaishenlong

Why Gearz?: Gearz looks to be a well-moderated server with a well built spawn, a server where I can build a small base and not get griefed into the ground, with a decent community.

What do you want to build on the server?: A moonbase, now that I'm back with Tekkit and it seems entirely new.

IGN UpDuck7

Why Gearz?:its the best in town no one is ever going to keep it down!

What do you want to build on the server?: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KFC!!!!!!

IGN (In Game Name): kaishenlong

IGN UpDuck7

Accepted and added to white list. Thank you for your applications and welcome to Gearz.

oNde3i1Z9EX4BqQxNtV7SpGIU7N9GVzKwhh8u6iL

4cU_pFVpfA_IMRcKIYeiBy486oTUUCwLJuusS7fI

Gearz is the latest project brought to you by Block by Block servers. Gearz is a new and exciting whitelisted server using the brand new tekkit modpack. Try new mods with the opportunity to build a high-tech lunar base or an auto-crafting network with an exciting new mix of mods. In addition several plugins have been added to provide protection for your creations as well as the towny plugin to enable player made towns to be created and flourish into vast nations. We also heavily encourage player trading with the ability to purchase a shop plot at spawn. Mystcraft and Dimensional doors have unfortunately been disabled due to the high server load and the instability that have been caused by these mods previously. We have a dedicated and mature staff team with several years of running servers under their belt.

The Multiverse worlds:

Gearz: This is the main spawn world where all your creations are built.

The Pit World: Our mining world, Dig it up, blow it, up tear it up, we dont care GET THAT ORE. This world is reset when needed or if it breaks so DO NOT MAKE YOUR MAIN HOME HERE.

The Moon: Well... its the Moon. And there is cheese there.

Mods removed/disabled:

Removed:

Mystcraft - To much load on server

Dimentional Doors - To much load on server

Restricted:

Trecapitator - Active in the Pit World only

zDt4lZl.png

Invisibility upgrade

All chunk loaders

TnT, TnT Carts ect...

More to come

lQEzPnZ.png

CoreProtect

Essentials

LWC

Towny

ChestShop

Multiverse

Ban management

ModReq

World Edit

World Gard

World Border

Vault

Votifier

PXVZYkZ1hqSejQqdChYY5isLLR40h69JHDXh4UrK

NOTICE: A Ban on any of the BxB server will result in an automatic Ban on all BxB servers

General:

No Griefing

No Hacked Clients (included adding mods that give game play advantage like x-ray)

No Building or mining within towns of a 100 block radius without explicit permission from the town's mayor.

Do Not Intentionally abuse glitches or game mechanics.

No Harassment in any form to players or staff.

No excessive Pixel Art

No Creation of walls of water/lava.

No abuse of LWC and or looting chests while protected

Do not attempt to crash the server Any attempt = Perma Ban

Do not create mass amount of entities and not clean them up

Abuse of items will get them revoked and destroyed.

Griefing:

Griefing may be defined as:

Breaking into areas otherwise impossible to enter

Destroying blocks in another player's structure.

Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.

Leave abusive messages in any form.

Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members.

Causing mass entities spills and not cleaning up.

Chat Rules

The following actions are prohibited while in in-game chat channels, Team Speak, and any Gearz related forums:

Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.

Impersonation of any Gearz staff member.

Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.

The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (excludes private chat)

Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.

Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.

Discussing religious/political views (We don't want to know)

If at any time you make a mistake that breaks any of the rules let the staff know and we will fix it.

By Applying and Playing on the Gearz Server you agree to these rules. For more information and the FULL list of rules please visit:

http://bxbservers.com/threads/server-rules-it-is-your-responsability-as-a-player-to-read-and-understand-them.22/

kXiPuDhas5mnmf02VGNCT_tc_rrFnRIWSXz2zHId

Player Ranks coming soon !!!

Staff Ranks

Temporary Moderator:

• This rank is the initial Staff Rank and is obtained after successfully completing the application and interview process. The Temporary Moderator rank will only be considered for highly trustworthy and dedicated players. It is more of a job than a rank.

Moderator:

• This rank provides a promotion from the original Temporary Moderator rank. This comes after you have helped out the community with questions and problems and have proven you are worthy of partaking in more of a professional position.

Administrator:

• Administrators are the most respective and trustworthy rank of all, meaning it is also the hardest rank in-game to achieve. There are very high standards to earning this position.

z0MEdcjTuQWZgRWrYadsqe7C7U_VYeqyDHRwRnh3

8OIY73P.png

lLA78xx.png

UiUyDSc.png

4nggIvqvtXVQ42Emw43j1vuF-Zu0cQFF3kZBS3nv

Register on our website to stay up to date with all the latest news and information from the server here. Post feedback and get help from staff and other members as well as having your say in the direction and improvement of the server.

We also have a public teamspeak for everyone to join. Our Teamspeak server is ts.playbbb.com:7009 you can also go to the website and click the teamspeak option.

Vote For our server and get 50$ In-Game money

asj8Vin.png

In order to play on Gearz you will need to apply to be added to the whitelist. Please fill out the below Application and wait to be accepted by one of the Admin team. This can take time so please be patient if you do not get a response immediately.

IGN (In Game Name): JackRuff4444

Why Gearz?: To play with my friends

What do you want to build on the server?: Rockets and not to grief

The Server IP is tekkit.bxbservers.com

IGN (In Game Name): JoeyTehPwnzar

Why Gearz?: I saw it on the forums, and it looks like a fairly reputable server. At the very least, better than the non-whitelist ones I've joined.

What do you want to build on the server?: A factory perhaps? Or a base on the moon! I'd like to learn tekkit a little better and work with others. Hopefully I'll build something good.

IGN (In Game Name): JoeyTehPwnzar

Accepted and added to white-list. Thank you for your application and welcome to Gearz.

can i be white listed pwez im coolgamer40 if i get on

We have an application template to follow.

Post like these to get Whitelisted on our server will be ignored.

IGN:Isaacd01

Why gearz?:This looks perfect I've been searching for a good server and I think this is the one.

What do I want to build Big structures, Things that will help the server.

IGN:Isaacd01

Why gearz?:This looks perfect I've been searching for a good server and I think this is the one.

What do I want to build Big structures, Things that will help the server.

Accepted and added to white-list.

Thank you for your application and welcome to Gearz!

IGN (In Game Name): Crustypeanut

Why Gearz?: You guys happen to be the first Up-To-Date Tekkit SMP server I found! I recently got the updated Tekkit myself and have been playing SSP with it, but a friend recently got Minecraft, and we wish to find a SMP server to play on, thus the search of a server that is updated.

What do you want to build on the server?: Well, my first long-term goal would be a Moonbase. After that, perhaps that Dwarven City I've been wanting to make..

IGN (In Game Name): Crustypeanut

Accepted and added to white-list

Thank you for your application and welcome to Gearz

GN (In Game Name): Zuelajindi (Crustypeanut's Friend)

Why Gearz?: You guys happen to be the first Up-To-Date Tekkit SMP server I found! I recently got the updated Tekkit myself and have been playing SSP with it, but a friend recently got Minecraft, and we wish to find a SMP server to play on, thus the search of a server that is updated.

What do you want to build on the server?: (Same as Crusty), and to learn the game

GN (In Game Name): Zuelajindi

Accepted and Added to white-list. Thank you for your application and welcome to Gearz

GN (In Game Name): brucethemoose

Why Gearz?: The same reason as most people: I'm looking for a server for the new tekkit, and this seems to be the best one out there! I've played FTB and tekkit quite a bit, and I can't wait to try the newest version of tekkit on a server.

What do you want to build on the server?: I want to build a moon base! But first, I need to get a space center up so I can make it there in one piece.