[1.1.5] JWL Tekkit [No Griefing][No PvP/PvP][Race System][Whitelist][32 Slots][Towny][LWC][iConomy]

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your in-game name Fulgorre

Why do you want to join our server? Looks like a friendly place.

Why JWL? Has all the features I'm looking for. Also looks like the server keeps up on updates.

Something about yourself:22 year old who likes to play games in my free time.

IGN: coletonking

Why join the server?: Looking for a committed group of people willing to discern and master the modpack with me in a grief-free environment.

Why JWL?: JWL runs Towny and LWC which are two of my favorite plug-ins, also the banned item list seems reasonable and I enjoy playing on white-listed servers because they run much more smoothly than most other servers.

Something About Myself: I'm 16 years old, have been playing tekkit classic for over a year, and am looking forward to discovering more about this tekkit!

Your in-game name NightFire666

Why do you want to join our server? It's hard finding a decent server now a days...

Why JWL? See above. I've spent a good week trying to find a decent server. I'm hoping I can say this is the one!

Something about yourself Nothing really to say. So long as I'm not cheated out of my items I am a nice guy.

Your in-game name NightFire666

Why do you want to join our server? It's hard finding a decent server now a days...

Why JWL? See above. I've spent a good week trying to find a decent server. I'm hoping I can say this is the one!

Something about yourself Nothing really to say. So long as I'm not cheated out of my items I am a nice guy.

IGN: coletonking

Why join the server?: Looking for a committed group of people willing to discern and master the modpack with me in a grief-free environment.

Why JWL?: JWL runs Towny and LWC which are two of my favorite plug-ins, also the banned item list seems reasonable and I enjoy playing on white-listed servers because they run much more smoothly than most other servers.

Something About Myself: I'm 16 years old, have been playing tekkit classic for over a year, and am looking forward to discovering more about this tekkit!

Your both in!

Your in-game name- StarSwift_

Why do you want to join our server?- I like to stay up to date and adapt with the changes of tekkit

Why JWL- it looks like a fun place to make new friends. plus the race bit intrigues me >_>

Something about yourself- I absolutely despise griefing legal or no I can't stand it

Hi jedi if your reading this I miss jwl. I got banned for something I technically didn't do because someone went on my account on the old server. If your reading this I miss you. (<-----sorry it sounds gay)

i could talk to claw to sort out the problem and maybe get you unbanned. also, you may be unbanned just not whitelisted to the server, so make a application and i may be able to allow you in

IGN: smalttrain

Why do you want to join the server? I want a stable tekkit server to enjoy with friends and it seems nice =)

Why JWL- The race system sounds unique and something fun to explore, and you all look like you have a fun community to enjoy!

Something about yourself: I'm 19 years old, I love the concept of building on tekkit, I enjoy playing music and playing minecraft with some cool people =)

IGN: romeo0923

Why do you want to join the server? I want a stable tekkit server to enjoy with friends

Why JWL- The race system sounds unique and something fun to explore, and you all look like you have a fun community

Something about yourself: I'm 20 years old, I love playing tekkit and playing with my friends...

Announcements