Sign in to follow this  
Cats

Love the server, no lag, works great. But I have a problem with ComputerCraft specifically on this server. I noticed nothing is banned, so I shouldn't be having issues, right?

Me and my buddy play on here, and each and every time we use a computer, turtle (tried 6 or 7 different types of turtles), even an advanced computer, the screen remains blank. We don't get this on any of our other servers.

I know on some servers the startup program is modified to disable use of the computers, but it doesn't say anything about that here. Did you disable it? Or is there a glitch?

This is probably a glitch, I have not noticed this before. But thanks for the head's up i'll check it out

Edit: I checked the computer and it seems to be working. Can you confirm?

Edit: Server offline? It doesn't let me in (wants me to re-register). When I try to do that, most of the times it says that server is off.

Edit2: Everything works fine now, sorry for the spam. Any way to remove this post?

My bad, was updating to 1.0.5. It's all good now.

Yes look for edit - delete text under your post.

edit: oh no delete button, ahwell

This is probably a glitch, I have not noticed this before. But thanks for the head's up i'll check it out

Edit: I checked the computer and it seems to be working. Can you confirm?

Hm. It wasn't working yesterday, but it seems to be working fine now. That's odd. Thanks for looking into it though, it's nice to know that the staff listens.

Hm. It wasn't working yesterday, but it seems to be working fine now. That's odd. Thanks for looking into it though, it's nice to know that the staff listens.

Yup it's probably because of the new update though i'm not sure. Glad it is resolved.

Sorry for the 3 messages, It was telling me it failed to send but i guess not, Sorry for spam.

Hi there, what's your minecraft username? I will look into the error. If it keeps persisting I will do a server restart for you. Keep me updated.

tjtylerman and it says en of stream for me to

It seems you are not whitelisted, try to register here first: http://www.ssa-mc.com/register and then reconnect.

2013-05-11 18:46:37 [iNFO] [WhiteMessage] Player tjtylerman is not whitelisted and got kicked from the server.

This weekend custom modpack weekend!

"This weekend we will be running a custom modpack with the addition of ic2! be sure to use our modpack or you cant connect!"

modpack link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/ssa-mc-pack.105868

launcher paste link: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/ssa-mc-pack

modpack description:

includes the new tekkit (1.5.1) with industrialcraft 2, optifine and sphax texturepack with additional textures for the mods!

at may 20 we will be rolling back to the servers original state with tekkit again