Modular Powersuits Support

Okay, this is an official support thread for Modular Powersuits - the versions that are in official Technic packs as well as packs hosted on Platform. Don't expect me to answer many questions here, since I'm always way ahead in my own little alpha testing world; this is more of a place for people to share knowledge with others who are using the same versions.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running a TekkitLite server with ForgeBukkit. I installed Bukkit Essentials and Group manager. And while in game I can open tinker table and select the item but when i click install it don't work. This is my test server atm, My live server i do not run essentials and group manager yet and it works just fine on my live server.

Tried to add it to ops but not sure what to add for permissions. I looked on your site and all over but cannot seem to find the answer. Basically what do i need to set my Group manager permissions to. And should i do it per group or use the Global?

Thanks in advance

**EDIT** I am not sure this is a permissions problem with essentials I removed it completely and I still have the issue. I oped industrialcraft and some others. it's just strange because my live server works great. I can also like when clicked on helm at tinker table salvage and install the citizen joe style but none of the others will allow install.

**EDIT** ok Tekkit lite, latest Version, Client Latest Version, All javas, latest Version. And it works in Creative mode did a fresh install of TekkitLite, I can apply all items to armor, but NOT in Survival Mode, Survival mode only the citizen joe armor can be applied/salvaged.

Is there a way to disable/tone down the overheating on a server basis? It seems a bit too deadly as stands for most of our noobs ^_^'

yes, turn down the heat scaling in config on the modules that produce it. If you use the latest version of MPS it should be reflected client-side as well.

Good question. Give it a try and see if the latest build for 1.5.1 works. I only had to update three or four of my mods in my private modpack when my usual vanilla server updated.

Howdy all. I was directed here because I've been having some problems with launching Tekkit(tekkitmain). It crashes every time on launch and was told it had something to do with PowerSuits.

So here's my problem:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 5/17/13 10:29 PM

Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.NullPointerException

at andrew.powersuits.common.AddonComponent.populate(AddonComponent.java:12)

at andrew.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuitsAddons.load(ModularPowersuitsAddons.java:37)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)

at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.1

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_17, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 1506831720 bytes (1437 MB) / 2949316608 bytes (2812 MB) up to 7635533824 bytes (7281 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.43.679 Minecraft Forge 7.7.2.679 67 mods loaded, 67 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML{5.1.43.679} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge{7.7.2.679} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHCore{1.5.1.5} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocks{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.9} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.3} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.02(1.5.1)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.1.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHNetwork{1.5.1.5} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHWorld{1.5.1.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CustomLAN{2.1} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GalacticraftCore{0.1.34} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.34.186.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-54.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_04 [1.5.1]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [buildCraft] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [bC Factory] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [bC Transport] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [bC Silicon] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial{2.2.0} [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.2.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AnObsidianPlate{1.0} [An Obsidian Plate] (AnObsidianPlate-v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [bC Builders] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [bC Energy] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AppliedEnergistics{rv.10.l} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv10-l.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Backpack{1.7.8} [backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ChickenChunks{1.3.2.5} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft{1.52} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle{1.52} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore{54.0.2} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-54.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors{54.0.0} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalDoors{1.5.1R1.3.5RC3} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.1R1.3.5RC3-61.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EE3{pre1g (build 4)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage{1.4.2.4} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GregsLighting{1.5.1R1.8.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.8.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest{5.2.4.368} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.4.368.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatNatura{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Natura] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TConstruct] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits{0.6.0-444} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.6.0-444.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-110} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-110_MPS-422.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

Mystcraft{0.10.3.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.3.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NEIPlugins{1.0.8.0} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion{2.4.1.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.3} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.3-60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OCS{0.1.5} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.5e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a109} [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a109.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TradeBoothMod{0.3} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod{1.5.1 v1.11.1} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools{3.1.2.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 465/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

(My browser erased this message while trying to post, so please excuse any errors and such)

I am having problems with the MPS mod using an Hamachi server I was setting up for friends.

After installing everything for the server and connecting, I boticed there was no plasma cannons, night vision and such (MPS version 0.2.8), so I decided to update it.

I went on the MPS website, chose the 1.4.7 JAR (my client is still 1.4.7) and replaced my old version, both in client and server Mod folder, with the same updated one.

After that, when I tried to connect, the server kicked me saying "This server requires a mod wich is missing or oudated on your client : Modular Power Suits".

On my client's Mod tab, it also says I still have the 0.2.8 MPS version... Anyone knows where is the problem ?

(My browser erased this message while trying to post, so please excuse any errors and such)

I am having problems with the MPS mod using an Hamachi server I was setting up for friends.

After installing everything for the server and connecting, I boticed there was no plasma cannons, night vision and such (MPS version 0.2.8), so I decided to update it.

I went on the MPS website, chose the 1.4.7 JAR (my client is still 1.4.7) and replaced my old version, both in client and server Mod folder, with the same updated one.

After that, when I tried to connect, the server kicked me saying "This server requires a mod wich is missing or oudated on your client : Modular Power Suits".

On my client's Mod tab, it also says I still have the 0.2.8 MPS version... Anyone knows where is the problem ?

Servers don't autodownload the right versions of mods.

I am also not able to play tekkitmain cause of this error

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Oops.

Time: 5/20/13 7:42 PM

Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.NullPointerException

at andrew.powersuits.common.AddonComponent.populate(AddonComponent.java:12)

at andrew.powersuits.common.ModularPowersuitsAddons.load(ModularPowersuitsAddons.java:37)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:447)

at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.1

Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 85655560 bytes (81 MB) / 288964608 bytes (275 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.43.679 Minecraft Forge 7.7.2.679 67 mods loaded, 67 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML{5.1.43.679} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge{7.7.2.679} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHCore{1.5.1.5} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocks{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.9} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.3} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.02(1.5.1)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.1.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHNetwork{1.5.1.5} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHWorld{1.5.1.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CustomLAN{2.1} [Custom LAN Mod] (CustomPortForge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GalacticraftCore{0.1.34} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.34.186.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-54.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_04 [1.5.1]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [buildCraft] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [bC Factory] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [bC Transport] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [bC Silicon] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial{2.2.0} [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.2.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AnObsidianPlate{1.0} [An Obsidian Plate] (AnObsidianPlate-v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [bC Builders] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [bC Energy] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AppliedEnergistics{rv.10.l} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv10-l.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Backpack{1.7.8} [backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ChickenChunks{1.3.2.5} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft{1.52} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle{1.52} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore{54.0.2} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-54.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors{54.0.0} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalDoors{1.5.1R1.3.5RC3} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.1R1.3.5RC3-61.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EE3{pre1g (build 4)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage{1.4.2.4} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GregsLighting{1.5.1R1.8.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.8.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest{5.2.4.368} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.4.368.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatNatura{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Natura] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TConstruct] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits{0.6.0-444} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.6.0-444.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-110} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-110_MPS-422.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

Mystcraft{0.10.3.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.3.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NEIPlugins{1.0.8.0} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion{2.4.1.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.3} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.3-60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OCS{0.1.5} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.5e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a109} [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a109.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TradeBoothMod{0.3} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod{1.5.1 v1.11.1} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools{3.1.2.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce 6150 LE/integrated/SSE2/3DNOW! GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

I am having this problem with my power armor in a Tekkit server where something about the suit causes my devices to "twitch". By twitch, I mean that I try to mine some ore with my power tool and it just tried to break it endlessly, taking many tries to mine it before it actually breaks. Sometimes its so bad, that it wont let me use the power tool to mine simple cobblestone. I can remove pieces or armor and get it to work fine, mining at full speed with no twitch, so that must mean it has something to do with the way it interacts with the rest of my power suit. However, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I've tried lowering the battery and turning off multiple devices, turning off the heat sinks, removing armor, and so on. Still, even when it comes with something as simple as nightvision, it causes my power tool to have this twitch problem. The same is true of my plasma canon. I try to fire or charge it and it "resets" the charging multiple times. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed trying to fire it, having a full 800k in energy for the darn thing, only to have the canon "misfire" and get my ass blown to hell by creepers.

I also cant figure out what the IC2 tier slider is supposed to represent on the batteries. I've tried googling this for a few days and I guess I suck at googling because I can't find the answer. I know someone must explain this somewhere. I've tried looking at all the tutorial videos, but not only are they for the voltz version and don't seem to do a good job explaining my problem or the IC2 thing. The only thing I could figure out is that it has something to do with Industrial Craft 2, but thats about it.

I don't know if they're related, but any help figuring out this "twitchy" problem would be most appreciated.

ITS TOO LATE, RUN FORREST RUN!

Okay, okay, lemme see... What's your version of MPS? You might need to upgrade, sometimes older versions glitch against an another mod that modified standard behavior on a server.

I am having this problem with my power armor in a Tekkit server where something about the suit causes my devices to "twitch". By twitch, I mean that I try to mine some ore with my power tool and it just tried to break it endlessly, taking many tries to mine it before it actually breaks. Sometimes its so bad, that it wont let me use the power tool to mine simple cobblestone. I can remove pieces or armor and get it to work fine, mining at full speed with no twitch, so that must mean it has something to do with the way it interacts with the rest of my power suit. However, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I've tried lowering the battery and turning off multiple devices, turning off the heat sinks, removing armor, and so on. Still, even when it comes with something as simple as nightvision, it causes my power tool to have this twitch problem. The same is true of my plasma canon. I try to fire or charge it and it "resets" the charging multiple times. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed trying to fire it, having a full 800k in energy for the darn thing, only to have the canon "misfire" and get my ass blown to hell by creepers.

I also cant figure out what the IC2 tier slider is supposed to represent on the batteries. I've tried googling this for a few days and I guess I suck at googling because I can't find the answer. I know someone must explain this somewhere. I've tried looking at all the tutorial videos, but not only are they for the voltz version and don't seem to do a good job explaining my problem or the IC2 thing. The only thing I could figure out is that it has something to do with Industrial Craft 2, but thats about it.

I don't know if they're related, but any help figuring out this "twitchy" problem would be most appreciated.

Flea,

I ran into this problem as well and I localized it to the "Flight Control" mod on the power suit helmet. Salvage that mod from your helmet and your suit will work as normal. Otherwise its the same issues as you describe are exactly what happens to me. I actually localized it myself by salvaging and tweaking mods one by one and have just now been looking up information / if anyone else has come across this problem.

You on this forum and one other person on machinemuse's actual modular power suits forum; here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1636785-060-444-machinemuses-modular-powersuits-updated-for-151/page__st__1100 Ezerarch the second post down the page talks about it, are the only two people I have come across bringing up the issue.

Hopefully it gets resolved and an update to tekkitmain can occur. Until then I miss flight control :(

Thanks for this response. I salvaged the flight controls, but I'm still having the same trouble. It must be something to do with some of the other powersuit addons. I'll keep an eye out and report any solutions I find.