IndustrialCraft2?

sergi

Its possible to add it but could cause id errors, My suggestion is to use universal electricity's main power mod as galacticraft and a few other mods in tekkit support it, or use ic2 your choice.

ID errors are not the end of the world. They are very easy to fix. If you are having difficultys with ID's, take a look at the ID errors section of my modpack making guide.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Board&boardID=58&s=24972269a83882cd3c2e493724d25f5f441803ec

1.4.5. That is not a public release. Learn to read.

Hey buddy, you know there's a REASON they don't just post every build from for the public right?

Then what is the page I found? Just because it's not on the IC2 forums does not mean it's not out there.

Congrats? You find the buggy builds they don't release because they aren't done. Seriously, get over it, it hasn't had a finished update since 1.4.5, chances it it won't for 1.5.anything, or at this rate 1.6, or 1.7, IC2 seems to pretty much be dead.

You argument seems to be "I find the unfinished buggy versions!" and acting like that matters.

Then what is the page I found? Just because it's not on the IC2 forums does not mean it's not out there.

That's not an official release, just someone grabbing the download from jenkins and put it on that minecraftings site.

Rehosting other people's mods in hopes of getting banner ad and/or adfly revenue is pretty common.

How is this even related to Tekkit, how does even belong on this forum?

well because someone asked and also the moderator has not commented against it

The "I want IC2/RP2" threads are going to come no matter what we do, so I'm just making sure the alternatives are written down so hopefully atleast 1 or 2 people will read them and not create yet another thread.

What can I say, I'm an optimist.

He mostly meant an actual release, not just "Updated for new version of Minecraft".

It's high time for IC³, since IC² is fundamentally flawed.

yeah but so is minecraft

TNT is totally different from gunpowder and even if the where slightly related then I'm sure I would not put sand in it but I agree its time for IC³

He mostly meant an actual release, not just "Updated for new version of Minecraft".

It's high time for IC³, since IC² is fundamentally flawed.

Agreed. I was just saying that if the OP wants IC2 then there is A version available that offers the same things. Buggyness was not of concern.

Agreed. I was just saying that if the OP wants IC2 then there is A version available that offers the same things. Buggyness was not of concern.

Just going to throw this out there, but purposefully recommending beta versions of a mod that hasn't had a stable public release in six months, that is known to be highly buggy and not intended for normal use, to a person (especially when they intend to install it for server use), is a really dick thing to do when you do not warn them about the fact that it is not intended for public use. Linking them to some hack's site who is rehosting the mod in hopes of ad revenue and doesn't state the issues with that version, is also a dick thing to do.

How would you like it if you were looking for a solution for an issue with your OS or what have you and some random guy offered a patch that wasn't ready for public release, didn't warn you that it was an unfinished patch not meant for use, and then the patch seriously wrecks your shit?

Stop spreading that version around. :/