Sign in to follow this  
superduck

[0.6.5]QuackCraft! [Friendly] [Survival] [Tekkit Lite] [Teamspeak] [Central US] [Mature][Friendly]

Build Style: I build complicated machines that I like to use to automate a lot of stuff, mining, power etc.

Why you want to join: I want to join a server that has long term viability (last servers I was on shut down after 1 month).

What you can offer: I can offer help on all the mods on tekkit lite.

IGN: thegriffinking

Build Style: Accuracy counts!

Why you want to join: for just a little recognition....

What you can offer: a mature voice, cool builds, some technical advice, and a free give-a-way box!

IGN: Le_Joueur

I get an "Internal server error" everytime i join. I think I was trying to move away in the nether and back into the overworld. Do you think you can reset my character's position?

Build Style: Pretty houses and HUGE IC2 farms. I prefer to play "organic" an grow resources rather than mine where possible

Why you want to join: sounds like a fun server with sensible rules.

What you can offer: Interesting builds, slightly odd humour and cake!

IGN: Vissychan

I get an "Internal server error" everytime i join. I think I was trying to move away in the nether and back into the overworld. Do you think you can reset my character's position?
done

Vissychan added

Build Style: when building I start with something small and start a new project and make constant progress

Why you want to join: I havent been exposed to any mods this server seem like a good server to learn about tekkit

What you can offer: I like building things that are large and always can find the silver lining of any cloud

IGN: Burgershot15

Build Style: Average Building - sometimes i build houses over Earth, sometimes in the Earth. o_o

I'd like to join, because I want a relaxing server experience with no spamming chat & friendly members

If one needs help with something, i can be helpful, if i'm not busy & I have Cookies, normally.

IGN: Gertester4YouEng

Could I come with a german friend? He has the same properties like me. (well, the important ones :D)

His IGN: Marcellilein & MrOvvn3rPvP

Would really appreciate it, if we could play on that server. :)

Build Style: A small home for myself that i continue to expand and improve when i have the possibilities to do so.

Why you want to join: To be a part of a friendly and helpful community to enjoy some of the best mods there is.

What you can offer: When i get to know the new mods that was added after tekkit classic i can offer my help like i did in the other modpacks that i played.

IGN: Ztarfox

Build Style: Productive: My build style is made to work and be productive im am a briliant mind and this is how i use: TEKKIT LITE

Why you want to join: I wonna join to have some fun

What you can offer: Incredible buildings and power/resorce plants

IGN: minerpipo