[1.0.6] PowerPail [No-PvP][WhiteList][10 Slots] All Mods

VolitionEos

PowerPail: Survival [VRealms]

IP: mc.vrealms.org:25665

Located: West coast USA

Looking for adult minded players (18+) that enjoy an easy going friendly group of people. This server is completely stock with all mods. It runs 24/7.

Rules: (If you fail to follow these you will be banned for ever)

1. If it's not yours, don't touch it. If it's yours try and mark it.

2. No bad language/topics. Would your grandparent like your language/topic...?

3. No hacks or block duplication. Keep it survival or find a new server.

You must apply to join: (If you can't put effort into this you will not be approved)

1. IGN:

2. Age:

3. Email:

4. Location:

5. Time of day you mostly play:

If your approved: (You will get a private message if your whitelisted)

1. Go at least 500 blocks from spawn before creating buildings.

2. No quarry's closer then 1000 blocks from spawn. I suggest using Mystcraft for quarry's.

3. Don't ask for free items or creative/op.

Gamerules: (VRealms players have chosen these as standard settings)

1. If you die you will keep your inventory.

2. Creepers do damage to players/entity's but not to blocks.

3. Endermen don't steal/place blocks.

4. No Leaf decay.

Getting Started: (Some info to help you know more about this new modpack)

1. Videos

2. Wiki

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Simon9808

2: 15

3: [email protected]

4: Sweden

5. After school about 3 PM

I know that i have to be 18 to join but I think I'll really enjoy this server and hopefully you will like me on it aswell. I hope that you'll accept me if not then I guess its fine but I think I would enjoy playin with you :)

Thank you for your application but your denied.

1. IGN: My in-game name is Max___B (that's three underscores).

2. Age: I am 20 years old.

3. Email: The email address you can reach me at is [email protected], feel free to email anytime during the day as I check my email often and I am willing to give my sykpe name if anyone on the server uses skype that is.

4. Location: I live in the north eastern United States and I am attending university here.

5. Time of day you mostly play: The times I play can often vary depending on what times my classes are for the current semester and what times I put aside to study and to work on course material. At the moment I am on break from Uni till next month so during this month I would often be on 4+ hours daily.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at my application.

1. IGN: My in-game name is Max___B (that's three underscores).

2. Age: I am 20 years old.

3. Email: The email address you can reach me at is [email protected], feel free to email anytime during the day as I check my email often and I am willing to give my sykpe name if anyone on the server uses skype that is.

4. Location: I live in the north eastern United States and I am attending university here.

5. Time of day you mostly play: The times I play can often vary depending on what times my classes are for the current semester and what times I put aside to study and to work on course material. At the moment I am on break from Uni till next month so during this month I would often be on 4+ hours daily.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at my application.

Approved!

1. IGN: Tyclo

2. Age: 21

3. Email: [email protected]

4. Location: Originating from Vacaville , CA atm living and working in Bucharest , Romania

5. Time of day you mostly play: Mostly night , GMT+2 ... meaning daytime in the US .. when I don't have any sleep I can stay up to like 6 7 in the morning :) so I'm an active guy.

Would love if you guys accepted me into this small community because I love small communities and I get along so easily with people that aren't kids :) I'm a mature player.

1. IGN: Xephosbot

2. Age: 22

3. Email: [email protected]

4. Location: United Kingdom

5. Time of day you mostly play: 4:00pm-8:00pm sometimes 7:00am-8:00pm but about 2-4 hours a day

Would love it if you would accept me, I am good with other people and I am Helpful, Kind and love meeting people. Hope to see you soon...

-Lee Wild

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons