Download statistics not working properly

Foxdemon

A few days after my modpack got online, my download-stat got stuck on 37 downloads. I got 37 likes and i know for sure that it should have gone up a lot more, because a friend of mine downloaded it so i could test it. It didn't go up. This is my modpack: voltz+

Ripoff of voltz. It even uses the voltz launcher API. Just try telling me all those steves likeing weren't alt accounts. It CANNOT be that easy to get that many likes.

you uploaded it 1 day ago and you're upset you only have 37 likes? what?

please learn to read, i UPDATED it now 2 days ago. i created it 04-09-13. The likes are working i think, but the download stat got stuck on 37 after three weeks. And yes im sure it should have gone up, because a few friends of mine downloaded it a few days ago.

I just asked sct(the guy who wrote the code for platform), the download counts are accurate. they don't stop updating for no reason or any reason really. regardless, why is this even a thing you are having a cow over?

I am really sure it's not accurate, because a few friends downloaded it a few days ago and it didn't go up. Reason for making this point: Im curious on how many downloads i have vs how many likes. I want to know how many people that play it like it too.

I just asked sct(the guy who wrote the code for platform), the download counts are accurate. they don't stop updating for no reason or any reason really. regardless, why is this even a thing you are having a cow over?

EDIT to last post: now 42 likes and just 37 downloads WTF