1.3.9 Enderworld Big Dig +40 PvE (White-Listed)

Princeoatmeal

Welcome to ENDERWORLD big dig server

98.190.185.131(25565)

enderworld.enjin.com

the server is 32 gig ram with a 3.2 six core running it

on a deticated static ip address

Only lag is what you create

All are welcome to apply to the server ...

We are white-listed and are building an econmy based driven server.

Nothing but vanilla Big Dig is added.

We Believe there is plaenty enough in teh modpack to get you places.

go to the server address and send a message to themalkav to apply for the white-list

things that ban you are intentional griefing without cause to rhyme

being a complete dick to others

being racist... we dont like runners.

Anyhow the fact is the server is meant to be a big economy and for everyone to build with and on top of each other and find a way to support it's growth even if you like to collect dirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i love your ad for this amazing-looking server and would love to join. im sick and tired of cocky mods who think their gods because of their anti-matter missiles (which weirdly are banned) and having op'd mods who love to steal your stuff... i like this modpack... and i like quiet servers... if you could, please add me, epicness21, and my friend coolgoldboy150. we hope to make youtube videos on this server. if he is required to apply also, thats okay just to add me but if you could add the both of us that would be just wonderful...

IGN: epicness21

Friend's IGN: coolgoldboy150

Thank You For Your Consideration

I would like to join this. I have trouble running my Big Dig server on my computer, so I think it would be nice to play on a server like this. I've got good experience with most of the mods, and I think I could be a good person to have on this server. I also have a buddy who I would like to play with me, but it's fine if he isn't whitelisted. He isn't as experienced as me, but he is a great builder.

IGN: PumpkinHead571

Friend: magiccry

May i join im currently playing on a server but its only up for 3 hours from 7-10 , and i would like to get more playing time, plus im new to BigDig and Tekkit so im learning as i go along and from watching youtube videos im 23.

IGN : chops214

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...