Mindcrack Tekkit (Must have youtube)

Mindcrack Tekkit

When you submit your application on this form post(or website if this picks up) I will read it over and compare it to the others and pick the first five. After I pick the first five I will then start adding you to the waiting list if you are accepted by at least me and two of the others.(So be one of the first five) Once you get accepted you will be added by me via my skype so we can talk and as more sign up and we get the first five we will open the server and out journey will start. Now that you know how you get accepted and how things will run. Keep reading to know the rest......I know it is a long read but it is all necessary to make the best team possible.

The rules of the team and server

1. No stealing of any kind.

2. No grefing of any kind.

3. We will be playing in vanilla tekkit so little or no plug-ins depends on what the first five want.

4.You can play jokes on them but make sure it does not brake the first rule or the second one.

(This means don't fill there base with water or lava and if you brake a block replace it)

5. As others might be recording please ow please keep the swearing down for the younger viewers.

6.Last no world anchors you can use nukes tnt for what ever reason but no world anchors.

Application(I will get back to you with in two hours if awake and eight if not)

1.How old are you?

2.Can you pay the two dollars a month?( we are going to play some place else) Dont need to fill out.

3.Do comply with the rules what can we add and what can we take out?

4.Skype name

5.Youtube link(And twitch)

6.Why would you like to join?(Don't even both signing up if is not over a paragraph)

7.What can you bring? (Don't fill out if you think you answer this is the six one.)

8.Are you new to Tekkit? How long have you played?

9. Anything else you would like to add?

10. A little bit about you.

I hope you take your time filling this out don't rush it.(Just like making this form took and hour and a bit this app should make you think.

Q&A

Who will host it? And how much will it cost?

It will be hosted by http://hostlegend.com/tekkit.html and the price will depend on what plan I pick as the server grows with more youtubers.

I wan't to join now! And don't want to wait on the waiting list

There are two ways you can not wait one you can contact me via pm and ask to donate to me and I will move you up or two the first five think it is time to upgrade to a better server. Also if you don't want me to just move you up the waiting list it(one dollar moves you up two spots) you could just pay Ten us dollars to get in to be able to upgrade to support you.

How about you?

I am a 16 year old student that lives in asia but form Canada I love minecraft and other games and have been a streamer on twitch for some time and I am getting in to youtube.

How can I contact you?

You could pm me or you could email me and later join the TS

The team

1.jfurndoifu

2.SuperMinski

3.Ian Mallin(dont know in game name yet SRY)

Waiting list

No one at this time

Thank you for taking your time to read this hope you get in.

1.How old are you? -15

2.Can you pay the two dollars a month? =No sorry I am broke right now.

3.Do comply with the rules what can we add and what can we take out? - Yes I comply.

4.Skype name - Ian Mallin

5.Youtube link(And twitch) -Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/MelonMan1024 Twitch- http://www.twitch.tv/melonman124/videos#

6.Why would you like to join?(Don't even both signing up if is not over a paragraph)- Hi I have been starting to upload to YouTube, but am finding it hard to get views and I think a partner would really help. This is because a lot of my humor comes from conversation and messing about with friends, which is hard to convey when you record alone. So I think another person would really help my views increase. I am hoping to one day have YouTube as a full time job hopefully by getting a partnership, so any help and cooperation is appreciated.

7.What can you bring? (Don't fill out if you think you answer this is the six one.)- A mature voice, good organisational skills and a bit of a laugh.

8.Are you new to Tekkit? How long have you played?- I am not new I have been playing for about a year and a half.

9. Anything else you would like to add?- Just 1 word of warning I have slow internet so may take a while to upload sometimes.

10. A little bit about you.- Well I am Irish and live in Wexford, but am originally from Dublin. I am a diabetic so am quite mature for my age, and I am used to dealing with problems.

1.How old are you? -15

3.Do comply with the rules what can we add and what can we take out? - Yes I comply.

5.Youtube link(And twitch) -Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/MelonMan1024 Twitch-http://www.twitch.tv/melonman124/videos#

6.Why would you like to join?(Don't even both signing up if is not over a paragraph)- Hi I have been starting to upload to YouTube, but am finding it hard to get views and I think a partner would really help. This is because a lot of my humor comes from conversation and messing about with friends, which is hard to convey when you record alone. So I think another person would really help my views increase. I am hoping to one day have YouTube as a full time job hopefully by getting a partnership, so any help and cooperation is appreciated.

7.What can you bring? (Don't fill out if you think you answer this is the six one.)- A mature voice, good organisational skills and a bit of a laugh.

8.Are you new to Tekkit? How long have you played?- I am not new I have been playing for about a year and a half.

9. Anything else you would like to add?- Just 1 word of warning I have slow internet so may take a while to upload sometimes.

10. A little bit about you.- Well I am Irish and live in Wexford, but am originally from Dublin. I am a diabetic so am quite mature for my age, and I am used to dealing with problems.

Hello I will be adding you soon I am at school at this time so give me about 7 hours thank you.

Also you are in as one of the first five. Well number 3 I am in and so is some other guys:)

1.How old are you? -15

5.Youtube link(And twitch) -Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/MelonMan1024 Twitch- http://www.twitch.tv/melonman124/videos#

Your in

1.How old are you? 15

2.Can you pay the two dollars a month? No I am really trying to save up for a car right now.

3.Do comply with the rules what can we add and what can we take out? Yes completely.

4.Skype name - onewhosnamenotsaid (quite childish that one) (also if it does not work tell me i'll fix it)

5.Youtube link(And twitch) http://www.youtube.com/user/FallenWrath11 (youtube). http://www.twitch.tv/fallenwrath1l (Twitch)

6.Why would you like to join?(Don't even both signing up if is not over a paragraph) I've played on a couple private servers before and I have found its much better to play with people and get to know them. Also I have many other worlds going on so my goal is to always have something to play, and this would be considered my #1 place to go. Also the fact that the funniest things happen with other people makes servers one of my favorites.

7.What can you bring? (Don't fill out if you think you answer this is the six one.) Knowledge, giant builds, and good structures

8.Are you new to Tekkit? How long have you played? Played minecraft for couple years. Played with mods for about one and half.

9. Anything else you would like to add? Yes, my twitch tv liveststream channel will not be posting yet. I am in the range of a new gaming computer at the time so most of my recordings might hold up until that time.

10. A little bit about you. I'm Irish, I live in California, and probably one of the most mature kind of people you could meet for my age. Yet I can still be quite funny here and there if I can.

anyways i'm cool with playing in the public server to if you guys still wanted to do it.

al

1.How old are you? 15

2.Can you pay the two dollars a month? No I am really trying to save up for a car right now.

3.Do comply with the rules what can we add and what can we take out? Yes completely.

4.Skype name - onewhosnamenotsaid (quite childish that one) (also if it does not work tell me i'll fix it)

5.Youtube link(And twitch) http://www.youtube.com/user/FallenWrath11 (youtube). http://www.twitch.tv/fallenwrath1l (Twitch)

6.Why would you like to join?(Don't even both signing up if is not over a paragraph) I've played on a couple private servers before and I have found its much better to play with people and get to know them. Also I have many other worlds going on so my goal is to always have something to play, and this would be considered my #1 place to go. Also the fact that the funniest things happen with other people makes servers one of my favorites.

7.What can you bring? (Don't fill out if you think you answer this is the six one.) Knowledge, giant builds, and good structures

8.Are you new to Tekkit? How long have you played? Played minecraft for couple years. Played with mods for about one and half.

9. Anything else you would like to add? Yes, my twitch tv liveststream channel will not be posting yet. I am in the range of a new gaming computer at the time so most of my recordings might hold up until that time.

10. A little bit about you. I'm Irish, I live in California, and probably one of the most mature kind of people you could meet for my age. Yet I can still be quite funny here and there if I can.

anyways i'm cool with playing in the public server to if you guys still wanted to do it.

Also i'm going on vacation this week and won't be back until the 1st of January so no playing until then.

This is in the wrong section and I do believe pay-to-play servers are prohibited on this forum. Also,

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1611209-ageism-kids-can-play-too/page__st__60__hl__ ageism#entry19858065

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1508426-stop-age-discrimination/page__hl__ ageism

I can list more if you want.

Rules:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/rules-and-guidelines-for-server-posts.24397/

Specifically:

Your server cannot be "pay 2 play" or any other way of requiring players to pay money before connecting.

1.How old are you?

2.Can you pay the two dollars a month?

I can, the real question is: Will I?

Sure whatever, I read them.

4.Skype name

FAAAAART

youtube.com/Bluexephos

twitch.tv/GTFO

6.Why would you like to join?(Don't even both signing up if is not over a paragraph)

I want this job because I need it. I want to improve my skills and learn many things as soon as possible.Your company has a good reputation and strong team. In this environment, I can combine my knowledge and experience well. I can challenge myself and reach my goal.

7.What can you bring? (Don't fill out if you think you answer this is the six one.)

I program shit when I don't have homework. I also can teach you secrets on how to not get banned here.

I played for 113 year. Stupid.

FAAAAAAAAART

Turtle. Flat. Indian.

1.How old are you?

488808000 days old.

That depends. Do you accept Martian currency?

Yes, I agree to follow these rules every 29th of February when a sunflower drinks hot coffe and explains "Prepostorous accusation" in a New Zealand Accent.

4.Skype name

Poopfeast69

(Warning: Dangerous to weak minds)

twitch.tv/DerpyhoovesXRainbowDashFanfiction

I like Ponies.

And I also like Gorrilas.

Third Paragraph for extra wanting.

I can bring cupcakes. Of the non human meat variety. Unless you prefer the human meat variety.

I played it for 9001 years.

Yes. I support gay marriage and abortion.

Raccoons are preety cool. I am a raccoon. Therefore, I'm preety cool.

1.How old are you?

696969696969 years old and 69 days, 69 hours, 69 minutes, and 69 seconds

Do you take Anal Sex as a payment option?

No, DUUURRRRRPPP

4.Skype name

IFuckingLoveAnalFist69

www.youtube.com/scarydeaddan Twitch: www.twitch.tv/scarydeaddan

I like little girls.

I can bring little girls

I've played for 69 years

Poop

I love Shit.

This is in the wrong section and I do believe pay-to-play servers are prohibited on this forum. Also,

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1611209-ageism-kids-can-play-too/page__st__60__hl__ ageism#entry19858065

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1508426-stop-age-discrimination/page__hl__ ageism

I can list more if you want.

Rules:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/rules-and-guidelines-for-server-posts.24397/

Specifically:

Your server cannot be "pay 2 play" or any other way of requiring players to pay money before connecting.

As you said servers can't be pay to play it is not as you see I have accepted two people that can't pay I only needed people to help pay for it.(But I get what you are pointing at I will have to update my forum post) Also this is the right section as I will be

1.How old are you?

I can, the real question is: Will I?

Sure whatever, I read them.

4.Skype name

FAAAAART

5.Youtube link(A

youtube.com/Bluexephos

twitch.tv/GTFO

You made my day:)

I want this job because I need it. I want to improve my skills and learn many things as soon as possible.Your company has a good reputation and strong team. In this environment, I can combine my knowledge and experience well. I can challenge myself and reach my goal.

I program shit when I don't have homework. I also can teach you secrets on how to not get banned here.

I played for 113 year. Stupid.

FAAAAAAAAART

Turtle. Flat. Indian.

videos up very soon.

As you said servers can't be pay to play it is not as you see I have accepted two people that can't pay I only needed people to help pay for it.(But I get what you are pointing at I will have to update my forum post) Also this is the right section as I will be

videos up very soon.

This is a server. It is in the lets play section. Wrong section.