Missing tekkit items?

kojikomos

I believe i am missing items for tekkit because when i view the list of items to find the infinite battery to test out a build for the oxygen seal i cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know why this is? Also, I tried to go and manually download Galacticraft to see if that would fix it but i cannot even download that.

I was watching the wrong video on youtube thats why i thought there was in infinite battery on tekkit (it was for voltz i thought it was tekkit) also Al3x i tried to place the full redstone energy cell next to the sealer and everything works up to the point where it says that it is sealed even at 100% but i still take damage when i take oxygen mask off.

Al3x, i tried to place the full redstone energy cell next to the sealer and everything works up to the point where it says that it is sealed even at 100% but i still take damage when i take oxygen mask off.

A lot of people have reported that. I haven't made it up to space yet, but from my understanding the oxygen system can a bit touchy; I believe you need an oxygen sealer, an oxygen collector, some tree leaves, and an oxygen bubble distributor in order for the system to work.

I can get the bubble distributor to work however the oxygen sealer works with the same concept as the bubble distributor except it only provides oxygen within the enclosed space. the bubbled distributor well generates a bubble of oxygen. The matter bieng is i believe that the sealer is glitched and not working properly.

I believe i am missing items for tekkit because when i view the list of items to find the infinite battery to test out a build for the oxygen seal i cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know why this is? Also, I tried to go and manually download Galacticraft to see if that would fix it but i cannot even download that.

also i meant to tell you i tried downloading from there originally but it just takes me to a blank page. By technic launcher has me updated to 1.5.1 already but i want to manually download it just in case it did not download all of the files along with 1.5.2 to see if that might fix the oxygen seal issue.