I need help the modpacks won't launch.

Virk0_

I need help when I try to launch a modpack the same usual little white screen comes up but then after FML finishes validating Minecraft the little screen goes black and stays that way till I close it. I think the problem is that technic launcher is crashing before it has time to launch the modpack. The launcher worked before I don't know why it doesn't work now. Can you guys help me solve this?

Try posting a bug report. That way you give us the info we need to help you and you get help faster and with 100% less sarcasm*!

*Individual results may vary. Contact a doctor before using the bug report feature

Are you using the newer launcher? If you are, you're getting further than me. I cannot even log in. If you're using the older launcher, I used to have a problem like that and all I did was close the whole thing and continue trying. If that didn't work I would restart my computer and it would work then.

• Moderators

OP, what modpacks are you trying to launch? A custom one or any Tekkit-made?

If it is a custom one, tell us which, give us the download link so someone else can try and see if it's the modpacks fault.

If you tried to load a Tekkit-made modpack (Tekkit, Tekkit Lite or Tekkit Classic) you need to post in their respective section

Try posting a bug report. That way you give us the info we need to help you and you get help faster and with 100% less sarcasm*!

*Individual results may vary. Contact a doctor before using the bug report feature

What's a bug report?

hey, my launcher worked perfectly with the old launcher but i downloaded the new one and it still worked. then it said to update voltz (the only pack i use) so i did it. then it would go right up before the mojang logo appears then crashes. i kept trying to use different builds and to delete .technic but nothing works. help? also im on a mac (10.5.8)