Big Dig for 1.5.2, Bug-Hunting thread!

When Harvesting Grown white roses from tilled farmland, the item Habitat Locator from The Forestry Mod popout instead of the white roses on occasion. Taking the spots of the white roses that should pop. Very Odd. Sorry if it is hard to understand it is late where I am.

Screen is flipped on OS X:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388257/Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 16.06.25.png

Mouse works normally, i.e. to move cursor from Singleplayer to Multiplayer, I move mouse down.

Ingame is flipped too, ofcourse:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388257/Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 16.55.02.png

And it doesn't flip on Windows of course (under Parallels on the same Macbook).

I don't have the screen flipping problem on OS X 10.8.3 running java 1.6, but NEI doesn't display any items, and if I go into creative mode and click the search tab, I crash.

As was posted in my thread the creative mode is due to the thermal expansion bug, but I still can't figure out how to fix NEI

I've tried both Java 1.6 and Java 1.7 - both give me flipped screen.

Perhaps we have different hardware. My MacBook Pro is early-2011 one with i5 CPU and Intel HD Graphics 3000 integrated GPU. I play on internal (single) display.

Check this thread from the Tekkit section. I'm pretty sure this is an issue across most/all of the modpacks (at least the 1.5.X packs), and if there is a fix it'll probably be posted there before it gets posted here.

Check this thread from the Tekkit section. I'm pretty sure this is an issue across most/all of the modpacks (at least the 1.5.X packs), and if there is a fix it'll probably be posted there before it gets posted here.

Yay, thank you, fullscreen (internal one, not "plus" button, not "diagonal arrows" button, but F11) flips the picture back to normal. That somewhat breaks the ability to switch windows/screens in the OS, but it works at least.

Screen is flipped on OS X:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388257/Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 16.06.25.png

Mouse works normally, i.e. to move cursor from Singleplayer to Multiplayer, I move mouse down.

Ingame is flipped too, ofcourse:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388257/Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 16.55.02.png

This is unrelated to Big Dig, and is instead related to an update we made launcher-side a couple days ago. We updated LWJGL, which allows mac users to now upgrade to java 7, which is awesome. However, users of a particular make of intel integrated graphics are getting this upside-down graphics thing. The LWJGL team has already found a fix and put out a beta build with it. We're watching it closely and will be putting out the fix soon. In the meantime, playing full screen is the workaround.

I'm getting invisible power gauntlet, and am unable to spawn any items with NEI from modular power suits on the server with the error "no such item". I seem to be able to spawn the items in single player however.

I've uploaded a new version of server 1.3.4 that fixes this issue, and also the greg's lighting issue.

Big Dig 1.3.5 was just released- aside from fixing the forestry config issues mentioned near the beginning of the thread, I picked up new NEI/CodeChickenCore/NEI Plugins that came out like today, so hopefully they'll fix the linux incompatibilities. Let me know!

Big Dig 1.3.5 was just released- aside from fixing the forestry config issues mentioned near the beginning of the thread, I picked up new NEI/CodeChickenCore/NEI Plugins that came out like today, so hopefully they'll fix the linux incompatibilities. Let me know!

I went with a clean install and unfortunatly, it didn't fix the NEI problem. It's still empty.

On Mac OSX here also. With latest Java (7 update 21).

Juste tried a couple combinations. Survival or creative, with or without cheats, it's the same result: empty NEI on the right, the item groups menu thing on the top doesn't react when clicked either. It used to open on BigDig 1.3.4 and showed all the items but clicking didn't give you the item.

The vanilla creative UI shows all the right tabs/items for mods.