[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

So I've been having this Tekkit server for awhile now and its been fun but its only me and my friend who play on it. I decided to branch out to the community with such hidden talent of computer systems, redstone, etc. So, I want YOU guys to help build the best world that is possible out there! The server will be open at variable times. The server is now 24/7 apart from downtime maintenance! Just fill in the app below and you may be whitelisted!

WEBSITE!!!!

www.skytekmc.enjin.com

IP: 178.85.201.120:25565

IGN:

Experience with Tekkit:

How long you have been playing for:

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:

(I decided asking whether you were banned before was a bit... harsh so i took it off. Less work for you, huh?)

Rules:

1. No griefing

2. No Raiding

3. No PVP (Unless its a certain reason)

4. No begging (We hate beggers)

5. No Racism or any other "ism"s

6. Don't try to bloody well join when you haven't applied!

7. HAVE FUN!!!

With:

- Factions for guarding stuff! (Money is enabled)

- TheThu'um for some dragon shout fun

- LWC

- Vault

- iConomy

- Chestshop

and other small, but awesome, plugins!

List of People who didn't follow rule 6 or had common sense (in some cases):

Decided to remove the list, felt a bit evil doing it...

Pictures!

Spawn with a village!

si4neZc.png

My WIP Sky Base!

sCSzKkp.png

My new watchtower!

90z5ve3.png

My (extremely fast) quarry!

ED8jd9K.jpg

The best (maybe not) incinerator ever!

zdXMggn.jpg

Last but not least my friends.... house???

qfs0a6j.png

So what are you waiting for??? Fill in the app now and post! See ya on the Server!

-Ace

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RedLief

Tekkit Experience: About six months

Good at: I took some time off to play voltz and am getting back into tekkit. I have a lot of experience building large underground bunkers and the like. I can do some basic programing on the computers, have a rudimentary knowledge on redstone (always willing to learn more) and have built a couple automated factories. An experienced piper, I have created vast networks of transportation piping. EE is something I excel at. If you need someone to hide something, I'm your man.

I'd be a good addition to this server because of my experience. I have built many, many things, and am experienced with the workings of tekkit (I also want to make a rocket pad to build space shuttles to get to the moon). This also looks like a fantastic server, and I'm looking for a quiet one to relearn some of the parts of tekkit.

Thank you for considering my humble application.

IGN: IsaacC1203

Experience with Tekkit: Not much, but lots with the individual mods.

How long you have been playing for: Couple months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Applied Energistics, Minefactory reloaded

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm good at setting up advanced ME networks and automated farms

IGN:PBlock96

Experience with Tekkit:Over a year playing the Technic modpacks

How long you have been playing for:Over a year playing the Technic modpacks

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building awesome factories

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because I can offer valuable experience with running server

IGN DrGut

Age 15

Experience Been playing tekkit classic for a year and tekkitmain since it came out

how long a year

what are you good at making mechanisms

Why do you think.... I Think I could help whenever possible

IGN:Havocphantom

Experience with tekkit: I know how to use most of the mods

How long have you been playing for: since tekkit main came out and I have played tekkit lite for 7 months

What are you good at: building factorys and setting up machines

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am great at building setting up machines and making power plants

IGN: RedLief

Tekkit Experience: About six months

Good at: I took some time off to play voltz and am getting back into tekkit. I have a lot of experience building large underground bunkers and the like. I can do some basic programing on the computers, have a rudimentary knowledge on redstone (always willing to learn more) and have built a couple automated factories. An experienced piper, I have created vast networks of transportation piping. EE is something I excel at. If you need someone to hide something, I'm your man.

I'd be a good addition to this server because of my experience. I have built many, many things, and am experienced with the workings of tekkit (I also want to make a rocket pad to build space shuttles to get to the moon). This also looks like a fantastic server, and I'm looking for a quiet one to relearn some of the parts of tekkit.

Thank you for considering my humble application.

IGN: IsaacC1203

Experience with Tekkit: Not much, but lots with the individual mods.

How long you have been playing for: Couple months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Applied Energistics, Minefactory reloaded

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm good at setting up advanced ME networks and automated farms

IGN:PBlock96

Experience with Tekkit:Over a year playing the Technic modpacks

How long you have been playing for:Over a year playing the Technic modpacks

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building awesome factories

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because I can offer valuable experience with running server

IGN DrGut

Age 15

Experience Been playing tekkit classic for a year and tekkitmain since it came out

how long a year

what are you good at making mechanisms

Why do you think.... I Think I could help whenever possible

IGN:Havocphantom

Experience with tekkit: I know how to use most of the mods

How long have you been playing for: since tekkit main came out and I have played tekkit lite for 7 months

What are you good at: building factorys and setting up machines

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am great at building setting up machines and making power plants

EVERYONE! ACCEPTED AND WHITELISTED!!! The amount of applications blew me away while i was sleeping lol XD

ING: kobitus

Experience with Tekkit: I think about year on Technic platform.

How long you have been playing for: 2 years, since i first time played MC Vanilla.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Now I trys to focus more on ComputerCrafts codes and more RedPower staff.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Casue I'm kinda funny guy. I love (no homo) playing with other people and have a bit chat with them ;).

IGN: Le_Joueur

Experience with Tekkit: From Pre-Classic through Lite; I've mastered them and I'm looking for a challenge.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft? Since just after Beta 1.3 and Tekkit shortly after it was released.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am the master of microblocks and frequently do impossible things when detailing builds based on photographs.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I did great in Tekkit before it was called Classic. I've pretty much got Lite down, but I was building a lighthouse for someone's nautical spawn when I said to myself, "Wouldn't Greg's Lighting really make this build?" So I'm looking for a good server for the New Tekkit. (Is that anything like New Coke?)

ING: kobitus

Experience with Tekkit: I think about year on Technic platform.

How long you have been playing for: 2 years, since i first time played MC Vanilla.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Now I trys to focus more on ComputerCrafts codes and more RedPower staff.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Casue I'm kinda funny guy. I love (no homo) playing with other people and have a bit chat with them ;).

IGN: Le_Joueur

Experience with Tekkit: From Pre-Classic through Lite; I've mastered them and I'm looking for a challenge.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft? Since just after Beta 1.3 and Tekkit shortly after it was released.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am the master of microblocks and frequently do impossible things when detailing builds based on photographs.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I did great in Tekkit before it was called Classic. I've pretty much got Lite down, but I was building a lighthouse for someone's nautical spawn when I said to myself, "Wouldn't Greg's Lighting really make this build?" So I'm looking for a good server for the New Tekkit. (Is that anything like New Coke?)

Accepted and Whitelisted. And no, i have no idea whether that is like the New Coke.

IGN:BENDIEMAN

Experience with Tekkit:

I got most of classic tekkit down haven't really played allot since last update so not sure whats new.

2011 feb but longer not sure when exactly.

Redstone/automating

Because i hope to be able to work toghter with other players on all kind of diffrent projects.

Be it automation projects or redstone things.

And i used to run my own server.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/165092-zombie-bird%E2%80%A2towns-pvppve-religions-perks-247%E2%80%A2v1550slots/

If you scroll down you will see my nick in the first picture after banner.

IGN:BENDIEMAN

Experience with Tekkit:

I got most of classic tekkit down haven't really played allot since last update so not sure whats new.

2011 feb but longer not sure when exactly.

Redstone/automating

Because i hope to be able to work toghter with other players on all kind of diffrent projects.

Be it automation projects or redstone things.

And i used to run my own server.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/165092-zombie-bird•towns-pvppve-religions-perks-247•v1550slots/

If you scroll down you will see my nick in the first picture after banner.

Accepted and Whitelisted.

PUSHED TO 15 SLOTS!

EDIT: IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE SERVER 1 WEEK AFTER BEING ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE UNWHITELISTED! THIS IS THE CASE OF MANY! IF YOU CANT LOG ON TO THE SERVER DUE TO TIMING THEN YOU CAN REPLY HERE TELLING ME SO I DONT HAVE TO MONITOR YOUR OCCUPIED SPACE!

IGN: dada11dada22 , ExVamp93

Experience with Tekkit: I got a working knowledge of many things.

How long you have been playing for: 2+ years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Large underground bases, Making traps and warning people about being on my land hehhehe.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I dont grief, I like helping people out. Minecraft is fun.

IGN: omegaprime10

Experience with Tekkit: I know how to use most of the mods

How long you have been playing for: About 2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Im a little good at building and thermal expansion

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Im a nice, friendly player. I also dont grief.

Im sorry for the downtime. My Wifi seems to have completely crashed, and i only just fixed it now. Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused!!!

IGN: dada11dada22 , ExVamp93

Experience with Tekkit: I got a working knowledge of many things.

How long you have been playing for: 2+ years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Large underground bases, Making traps and warning people about being on my land hehhehe.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I dont grief, I like helping people out. Minecraft is fun.

IGN: omegaprime10

Experience with Tekkit: I know how to use most of the mods

How long you have been playing for: About 2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Im a little good at building and thermal expansion

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Im a nice, friendly player. I also dont grief.

Accepted and Whitelisted.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons