[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Riplley

Experience with Tekkit: was pretty good with tekkit before new one came out, so i just would like to relearn the new tekkit

How long you have been playing for: since Beta minecraft , telkkit, bout a year at most.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Like to think complex refining and manufacturing systems(after hours of tweaking)

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to help people. its such a pain to build up from the very bottom so i like to give new players a boost that speeds up there ascend

Experience with Tekkit: Well, Im able to use the mods on there.. but tekkit itself, this is like my first time since it stopped updating

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft maybe 3 years.. Tekkit, just started

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building actual buildings in general

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Well i think i would be able to help whenever possible and hope to be able to play in a good community

IGN:Flyro2000

Experience with Tekkit: I used to play a lot of tekkit(the old one) but i got bored of it and haven't been on it since. I have a good idea of what I'm doing but the thermal expansion does my head in. :P

How long you have been playing for: Like i said, about a year on tekkit classic and a couple of hours on tekkit

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm an allrounder really, i'm quite good at building machinery, quite good at building up to a certain point. When I get building very big buildings, they start to look bad.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because I'm a nice person to talk to and i am (mostly) friendly and not likely to go powermad. Also i can build some pretty epic machinery.

IGN: libererchoisi

Experience with Tekkit:
I used to play a lot of tekkit and I've been through quite a few servers, but I still love it

How long you have been playing for:
A couple of years at least...probably close to 2 or 3

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):
Machine systems. I once built a system with basic tekkit machines (no energy condensers) to create diamonds that was powered solely my solar power to create diamonds and I made an automated machine to produce scrap boxes from the dirt/unwanted items from multiple quarries to be a prize machine for our server.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:
I'm easy-going, love to work on projects with other people and like to try and make complex machines that automate anything Tekkit makes possible

IGN: peoplesof93

Experience with Tekkit: Haven't got a great deal of experience. But if i need something, that's what YouTube's for :D

How long you have been playing for: Haven't played for about 6 months, but ive played minecraft since the early days.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Buildings mostly, but a bit of an all rounder

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I would say im a nice person, and love to build within a friendly comunity.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Obiwancloneobi

Experience with Tekkit: Ive played tekkit since the 1.2.5 version and know at least 95% of the mods

How long you have been playing for:Since 1.2.5 was new fangled and hi tech

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Im great at making epic mountain bases

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I know a lot of the mods and I can help some people out if they need it

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: elric1000

Experience with Tekkit: not much

How long you have been playing for: about a year with mc, a couple of months with the tekkit classic a few weeks with new tekkit

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): i have been playing with automation and turtles

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: i have been on another server but it is crashing alot so i am looking for a new server. i will continue with the farming and turtles

IGN:beastplayer1

Experience with Tekkit:Well Not Much I am hoping that i can get accepted in this server so i can learn more.

How long you have been playing for:like a week maybe or 2?

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Well I am good at machines and wiring.I try to look for decoration.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:I don't know cause i havent been on please accept.

IGN:

Experience with Tekkit:haven't played it much more then an hour or two but i was a pro when it came to clasic...

How long you have been playing for:about 3 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):bulding, buldcraft, and a good team member

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:im friendly and mainly just whant to learn this mod pack whith some new friends

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Lawrence86

Experience with Tekkit: I used to play Tekkit Classic, then migrated to Tekkit Lite, and since the release of the New Tekkit I have been playing that ( well slightly before, I threw the mods together to try them out for myself before it came out lol)

How long you have been playing for: I have been playing Minecraft since Indev, before Technic came to be I used to throw the mods together myself for modded minecraft.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am good at building eye pleasing structures, my real strengths however are with Redstone wiring and contraptions, as well as automated systems and factories (nothing more satisfying to me than a completely automatic Fission and Fusion power plant that processes their own raw material for example)

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am very familiar with server moderation and administration as well as running and building my own, I also have experience building my own modpacks, I currently maintain one called Cosmicraft (http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/cosmicraft.102338). I am a builder and tinkerer not a fighter or greifer, I am polite, always enjoy helping others whehter it's troubleshooting systems, helping to build, or just helping a new player to get on their feet and of course Tekkit is at it's best brainstorming projects with others.

IGN: BOOMbyecreeper

Experience with tekkit: Honestly i haven't had much experience with tekkit only about 2 to 3 months. i have played voltz for about 4 months and played normal minecraft since i was about 13.

how long have i been playing for; about four years since the first update around that time.

What you are good at (Buildings,etc.): i am good at building pretty much any where and anything just give me the blocks and i will do the work!

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: because i think that i will be able to help with peoples construction work and i am very willing to learn and work.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: dylanonline
Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing tekkit classic and FTB so i know a bit about tekkit
How long you have been playing for: 1ish year
What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): MADDNESS CREATIONS
Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Cuz i am awesome and i want to have fun and help others XD If i can

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: aGuynamdjesus
Experience with Tekkit: a couple of days, looking to learn
How long you have been playing for: minecraft in total almost year and a half
What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): designing underground builds and resource management
Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: New guy eager to learn this mod, and I can make brilliant underground builds if needed.

Edited by aguynamdjesus

IGN: xN0rthPaw
Experience with Tekkit: Played a lot with this modpack, know most stuff about the mods, but I would assume I can learn some more about it.
How long you have been playing for:on and off for a while, I think since last summer.. not quite sure
What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am decent with some of the computercraft stuff.
Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I would say that I friendly, try to be as nice to everyone as I can.

Posting this on behalf of my friend KylerRay99 and myself, we're pretty much identical twins.

IGN: waffleofwar99 & KylerRay99

Experience with tekkit: All of it, trust me.

Playing time: Two years, about

Good at: Wiring, killing, building machinery, navigating, shit like that.

Why I would be a good addition: I enjoy helping and creating things, plus making newcomers feel like people.

Have a good day.

Edited by waffleofwar99

IGN: Tripork2000
Experience with Tekkit: I have experience with most of the major mods in Tekkit, but I still have much to learn.
How long you have been playing for: I Started playing with my friends a few months ago.
What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Overall, I think I am a decent builder, and am fairly good with machines and redstone.
Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I feel that I could offer help to anyone in need of it, and making new friends is always something to look forward to.

Edited by Tripork2000

IGN:  zPurplePlatypusX
Experience with Tekkit: I played lots of tekkit classic, but not much tekkit. 
How long you have been playing for: Minecraft in general a few years.
What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Figuring out mods, helping people out with mods. I consider myself a decent building who knows better not to build dirt huts.
Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I feel like id be a good addition because i usually mind my own business but i'm up for social events on servers also. 

Application Template:
IGN: XxCreepaslayerxX
Experience with Tekkit: I know A good bit of tekkit and its mods. But I am a noob when it comes to some mods
How long you have been playing: A good while, Erm, I would say about 3 months.
Why would you be a good addition to the server: I really  Can't Say But I work Very well with others. I'm Experienced with being staff, And In my opinion and others' Opinions I'm Pretty good at building :kiddo:

Edited by XxCreepaslayerxX

IGN:luckylads2

Experience:I am experienced with most of the older packs (especially with build craft) but i can learn quickly and i have grasped most of the ideas associated with the new mod packs.

How long have i been playing:I have had the Technic launcher for over a year now but i have only played tekkit for around 35 hours.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I have had mine craft for well over 2 and a half years so i know may way around complex and simple builds for mine craft so it does kinda apply for tekkit. I am probably best at the slightly bigger builds which may require detail and fine sense of detail for respect of the build. For example some of my best builds would be i built Alcatraz with loads of detail stretching 150 blocks wide by 100 blocks long with multiple levels.

Why would you be a good addition to the server:I am a laugh to play with, i have a YouTube account which has 15 subs in under 3 weeks and i will cover this server on my channel hopefully playing with people like you and recording which may bring more attention to your server.(Just so you know if you don't believe me about my channel my channel is called luckylads2 if you want to see further detail on my skills in tekkit and what i am like.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons