Sign in to follow this  
Amaxter

MAXCRAFT: TEKKIT SERVER UNDERGOING REVIVAL

NOTICE: We are working on a custom modpacks server. Because of this, Tekkit has remained largely ignored, and the server is very unstable. The Tekkit server will be redone once the custom modpack server is out the gate.

REFERRAL SYSTEM:

We also have a referral system, where when a new player joins he can type /refer [referrer username]. Then the person that referred that player gets a reward, three diamonds for one player, ten emeralds for five players, etc.

TEAMSPEAK:

Want an easy way to chat with other online players? Join our Teamspeak server at: server.maxcraft.us

GENERAL RULES:

1. Don't be an idiot (i.e. griefing or spamming, etc.)

2. Be respectful towards other players

3. Listen to admins and be co-operative

4. No client side hacks

5. Raiding is NOT allowed, unless two factions are at war with each other

And the server IP is: tekkit.maxcraft.us:25965

Also, we are in need of moderators! Reply to this post explaining why you think you would be a good admin and what servers (if any) you've been admin on before, your skill with commands and helping run a server, and what you would do to apply.

Hidden

Hello I would like to join the server but whenever I want to join it seems to be offline, so my question is: Is it 24/7 or just on when you can have it on?

Hidden

Hello I would like to join the server but whenever I want to join it seems to be offline, so my question is: Is it 24/7 or just on when you can have it on?

Try now, normally we are 24/7, but we were doing some maintenance. Sorry for the inconveniecne!

Hidden

it says end of stream that happen with old server: it means Server has stopped sending information. can you fix it plz

Max, Jackgage griefed mine and isaacs house using a rift blade. Grief protect didnt stop it. Isaac quit the server because he lost over a weeks worth of work. He lost literally everything. I'm next to quit unless his house and our moon base can be rolled back. I doubt Isaac is coming back at all but please do the right thing here and restore what was exploited and destroyed.

I'll see if I can roll it back, if not I will give you your lost items. Rift blades will probably be banned now, and Jackgage will get what he deserves.

Unfortunately, our server is currently down. As I am not around my desktop I am not sure what the issue is, but it will be most likely fixed by Sunday at the latest. We apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. We will update this when the server is back up and running.

theres a problem with factions i cant give acces to any of my member and when i am trying to fix it says you dont have acces to modify!

also your server is down again....