Sign in to follow this  
Amaxter

MAXCRAFT: TEKKIT SERVER UNDERGOING REVIVAL

I'll fix those permissions, the server should be up later today, I'll tell you when. This is actually the second time the server has gone down, but we are working on figuring out the cause for this. Your patience is appreciated.

theres a problem with factions i cant give acces to any of my member and when i am trying to fix it says you dont have acces to modify!

also your server is down again....

Yes, the server will be back up in two hours (and I'll install MCMyAdmin then so this doesn't happen again). As to your question about factions the latest build which we're using has very broken permissions. Hopefully when the plugin gets updated this will be fixed!

Ok, so while the server down applications can be sent. The format should be the following:

Name:

Experience with being Admin:

What you would do as Admin:

Reason you feel you want to be Admin:

I am looking for all this (doesn't have to be in order) in an at least two paragraph or ten sentence post.

Name: Kyle Douglas

Experience with being Admin: Not much, as I haven't played much SMP. I have hosted my own server for one or two friends to join though, so I know the abilities the Admin has.

What you would do as Admin: Put the servers needs before my own, being ready to help whenever I'm needed, and helping keep the ruckus down while you are not online. I will hold my position with responsibility and will make sure that everyone's experience on the server to be as great as possible. Other than this, I will most likely continue playing the server normally. However I will always be ready to help others when needed, without flat out giving out items, as that would ruin the game.

Reason you feel you want to be Admin: After the recent incidents, and seeing you trying your hardest to help those affected, I realize you really do need help handling all the server-goers. You are just one guy after all. I wish to be able to lighten your world so that the server doesn't eat away at you. I love to help people when they need it, unless they are just flat out asking for items. I would want to help everybody who needs it within reason and fairness. I would also like to be able to bounce some ideas off of you that might make the rules a little more crystal clear. Either way, thank you for hosting this server, thank you for reading my big 'ole wall of text, and thank you for doing everything you can to enhance everyones experience. Have a good day, good luck getting the server back up. If you need any help, hit up the TS. :)

Thank your for applying, you have met the requirements. Once the server is back up and running I will set up your permissions as a moderator.

Thank your for applying, you have met the requirements. Once the server is back up and running I will set up your permissions as a moderator.

Thank you very much Max. I'll do all I can to live up to your expectations :)

Name:Alexander

Experience with being Admin: I've hosted a few private servers for my friends

What you would do as Admin: Make sure the server has a strong community and provide my experience and insight into making sure that the server is both successful and a fun and positive environment.

Reason you feel you want to be Admin: I really like the server and the people in it and I can see the long term potential. I feel that with a time, patience, and effort that this server could really transition into a large and strong community and if I can be a part of that then I'd be more then happy to pitch in.

Name: Mark

Experience with being Admin: I've run servers for pretty much every competitive 1st person shooter that had a dedicated server, starting at quake 2. I've also randomly ran MC servers(not public) since around the time MC came out. Also at one point ran a hacked lineage 2 server.

What you would do as Admin: Troubleshoot errors and reboot the server when needed. Will also police the server per your specs.

Reason you feel you want to be Admin: Its frustrating when the server is down the entire night. Also, I hate griefers, so some righteous justice would feel pretty good.

Max is working on it as best as he can :) Just please be patient. The server WILL be back, and better than ever! :) While you wait, go on single player and experiment with your wildest tekkit ideas! We would love to see them on the server.

First off, thank you Mac for calming the player base. Second, do not fear, MaxCraft is not dead! Our Tekkit server will be up today (will announce when) with a new IP: tekkit.maxcraft.us:25965

Mac, give me your email or contact information and I will provide you with the McMyAdmin login info.

Also, we are working on a custom modpack tailored specifically for the upcoming MaxCraft main server, in the meantime thank you tremendously for your patience! Those of you who DO log back on will get a reward for going through all this trouble!

Name: Mark

Experience with being Admin: I've run servers for pretty much every competitive 1st person shooter that had a dedicated server, starting at quake 2. I've also randomly ran MC servers(not public) since around the time MC came out. Also at one point ran a hacked lineage 2 server.

What you would do as Admin: Troubleshoot errors and reboot the server when needed. Will also police the server per your specs.

Reason you feel you want to be Admin: Its frustrating when the server is down the entire night. Also, I hate griefers, so some righteous justice would feel pretty good.

Ok unsouled, give me your contact information (email, whatever) and I will give you the McMyAdmin login info for the rebooted Tekkit server. It will be up later today, will announce when, IP will be: tekkit.maxcraft.us:25965

More details on the upcoming custom modpack main server coming soon!

First off, thank you Mac for calming the player base. Second, do not fear, MaxCraft is not dead! Our Tekkit server will be up today (will announce when) with a new IP: tekkit.maxcraft.us:25965

Mac, give me your email or contact information and I will provide you with the McMyAdmin login info.

Also, we are working on a custom modpack tailored specifically for the upcoming MaxCraft main server, in the meantime thank you tremendously for your patience! Those of you who DO log back on will get a reward for going through all this trouble!

This is why we love ya :P You the bomb! Messaging you now.

Apologies for the server still being down. We guarantee that after these repairs and transitions are made, the new experience will be bigger, better, and more fun :) As Max said, there will be a special compensation for the down time, to hopefully help ease the tension of the long downtime. Thank you for sticking with us.

The Tekkit server is back up witha new world and no plugins, Mac, I have skyped you the MCMyAdmin info so you can begin making it what itw as before. The reason I haven't had time to focus on Tekkit is because of the new modpack and server I'm working on. New IP is tekkit.maxcraft.us:25965

i really hope this server never get down becuase its pretty cool one :)

and one more question...from now on we lost everything?

Unfortunately, yes. However I'll be on to help you guys once we get the server stabilized. I'll make sure everyone is back to a comfortable point in progression so that the map change isn't too much of a hassle. I will also be creating a custom spawn, so if you have ideas, inbox me! :D